It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains through natural selection? Why was period cramping selected for by nature in women? It wasn’t.

If the elites are administering hormones or other drugs to the population, I doubt it is occurring through the consumption of our food or water supply. This method is slow and subject to first pass metabolism.

However, hear me out. There is an administration route for drugs that would bypass first pass metabolism if the public were receiving something. That route is through the rectum or the vaginal area in women. I propose that these hormones or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper. Due to the bypass of metabolism, these drugs would be extremely fast acting, and because of our frequent use of toilet paper, would be applied numerous times per day.

Although it’s out there, this may also be the reason women have such intense menstrual cycles with extreme cramps and pain. They are applying the toilet paper directly to their vaginal area during cleaning. Hence, whatever drugs (hormones, toxins) are in the toilet paper have a direct route to affect their menstrual cycles.

I think women have always been encouraged to clean their area with something and I think that is where period pains are induced into women. In todays world that something is toilet paper.
edit on 14-12-2023 by zaderamsesholloway because: Forgot to paste my typing

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period is Because they are Women .

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period is Because they are Women .

The exact same reason for men who suffer intensely at this time

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
An interesting theory for sure.

I've always seen the Tampons as one of the main causes . Walking around all day with a swelled up cotton ball inside of you seems like a terrible idea.

Let the Blood out of your body is the proper idea . With the Tampon it just sits inside of you all day .
edit on 14-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Evolution doesn't stop. We aren't perfect yet, and we never will be.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I propose that these hormones or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper

Yep, must be. Cleaning Infected Areas. I knew the CIA would play into this somehow.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Yeah, the CIA sucks….

How old are we again?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why do humans have no protection from earths elements without tools we would die off quickly odd that

I'd say there is something we do not know about ourselves

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Evolution only happens if something proves bad for repeoduction or if they die from it, otherwise it stays.
Women having cramps for a reason, its like a mini birth to eject an egg every month. For this to happen the muscles contract and force the egg and all the rest out, and that may hurt.

It doesn't hurt every time and differs between women.

As the cramps are necessary to get the crap out and it doesn't really interfere with procreation, it stays.

If every woman who has cramps would die or kill herself, then only those without cramps would be the ones who live and carry on the no cramping gene. As they don't die, nature's formula is not triggered. It's that simple.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Women have period pains because they are literally shedding…..

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Before toilet paper....when leaves were all that was available. Women suffered from cramps, and there was no Midlol...then the Sears catalog came along, and women still suffered from menstral cramps. The CIA, in their infinent wisdom (and Biden's EO), created toilet paper to insure women would cramp forever-because the CIA wants women to suffer for causing Adam to eat an apple.

It's poetic justice......and only the dumbest among us are destined to survive. Thanks alot, Trump!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Pain is life.

Pain is existing.

I feel for the person who has never felt pain.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Every month, men everywhere must deal with women who cramp.

And no one wants to talk about it. There is no advocacy for it.

Would someone please think of the poor, poor men~!?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"We must suffer the eternal menstrual cramp for it is man that hath brought us to this destruction."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2023 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OP is a virgin.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Before toilet paper....when leaves were all that was available. Women suffered from cramps, and there was no Midlol...then the Sears catalog came along, and women still suffered from menstral cramps. The CIA, in their infinent wisdom (and Biden's EO), created toilet paper to insure women would cramp forever-because the CIA wants women to suffer for causing Adam to eat an apple.

It's poetic justice......and only the dumbest among us are destined to survive. Thanks alot, Trump!

Sure go ahead and mock this theory.
But toilet paper is pro 2nd amendment.
And menstruating Women and guns do not mix well.
I think I have uncovered a conspiracy by the op to ban gunpowder by blaming tp as the cause of gun violence and in the end, ban tp as a vast right wing conspiracy to arm menstruating women.
Blaming it on Trump as you said.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think women have always been encouraged to clean their area with something and I think that is where period pains are induced into women. In todays world that something is toilet paper.

I heard it from a reliable source that they also put drugs on toilet paper to make males stupid.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Maybe it was an evolutionary trait to prepare them for the pain of child birth.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I was told the drugs they put on toilet paper were designed to make women incapable of achieving orgasm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join