It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not your enemy but your friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Might have just been that they saw nothing. I read that as "nothing special happened I just blacked out."

People have memories of the past and I don't have one whit of that but wierd # like inexplicable falling things? I've seen it.

ETA: ew.
edit on 7-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: Ew. 🥧....🐜,.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalksWithGod

Welcome!

I always enjoy the religious threads. Not really partial to abstract attainment methods, but enjoy talking different paths to fulfillment.

Especially gnostic approaches vs. visceral approaches.
edit on 7-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gouldielockstitch

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I drowned in August. Dead for five minutes until brought back by CPR. Nothing. Just unconscious til I woke up.

You went into 'the void'?? Nothingness? A lot of people with NDEs talk about that. They cease to exist.

If they cease to exist, then how are they talking about it?

No offence, I've been to many "places" if you will.

It's why they are called Near Death Experiences.

I stopped breathing went into cardiac arrest and had no pulse for about 5 minutes. CPR got my heart going again.

Woke up to some guy doing CPR and I was like "Ow that bloody hurts! Stop it it! WTF is happening"?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What's your old screen name?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalksWithGod
Greetings ATS

Hello Saints!

Been hanging around ATS since the late 90's. Many of you know me.... I decided to not use my original ATS name. I don't care about stars and flags.

I am a 65 year old military disabled white male with conservative thoughts and ideas. I was raised in USA within a very poor family. Turned 18, joined U.S. military and left for Europe. I only returned to USA to bury my father.

I do not care for politics and politicians. They are all liars and theives.

I died in 2012 and went to the second heaven where the angels live, not to paradise, where selected humans go to after death.

I am here on a mission from God.

I am well versed in Christian theology, church history, the bible, gnosticism, Dead sea scrolls and other manuscripts.

I cannot debate very well. I get frustrated sometimes and ask for your paitence.
You say you are on a mission & a religion expert ? What harm could that cause ? Lmao
Im looking forward to your strange ideas

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I am preparing for my first post, and it will be about NDE (Near Death Experience) and what I saw in heaven. Stay tuned, I promise you have not heard this one!

if that equals this

and went to the second heaven where the angels live

I'm afraid that tale has been told more than plenty of times.
Because it is a self-enforcing meme feedback loop right?
You love that story so your brain in high danger moments calms you down with your favorite 'prepare for death comforting story'
And since I can tell you exactly who introduced that meme I can guarantee you it is not anything that needs to be repeated.
As it is just 'the filter' or 'mask' from a cultural bias overlaying anything real about the experience.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalksWithGod
Greetings ATS

Hello Saints!

Been hanging around ATS since the late 90's. Many of you know me.... I decided to not use my original ATS name. I don't care about stars and flags.

I am a 65 year old military disabled white male with conservative thoughts and ideas. I was raised in USA within a very poor family. Turned 18, joined U.S. military and left for Europe. I only returned to USA to bury my father.

I do not care for politics and politicians. They are all liars and theives.

I died in 2012 and went to the second heaven where the angels live, not to paradise, where selected humans go to after death.

I am here on a mission from God.

I am well versed in Christian theology, church history, the bible, gnosticism, Dead sea scrolls and other manuscripts.

I cannot debate very well. I get frustrated sometimes and ask for your paitence.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Wonder what ukraine and Gaza think of GOD

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Top tip - when buying a house, get your lawyer to ask:

"Is the property built over an old Native American burial ground or a Portal to Hell"?

People sometimes laugh at this, so did I. Until I found some portal to hell in broad daylight with my friend as witness. As we got closer to this old hunting cabin deep in the woods, I could feel an uneasiness, and then it turned into intense fear and dread the closer we got to the cabin. As we got closer to the cabin (about 80ft) nothing that produced light would work, flashlights, lighters, matches were all in great condition and simply would not light. (We always carried at least 2 forms of making fire.) Then I would move backwards to about 100ft distance and they all worked. I tested again and moved forward they didn't work. My friend felt the same thing. My digital watch even stopped when I was too close, it was blank like it totally lost power. This was VERY repeatable and blew my mind.

My friend asked if he should go in the cabin, as a joke I said yes, and he went! After a few minutes I was yelling for me but he didn't hear me. He got back out and told me he was yelling for me as well. No sound got into or out of that cabin. He said it was pitch black in the cabin but there were no curtains on the windows.

If you come across anything like this, I advise ppl to leave immediately.

That's the only real negative thing that happened to me. The rest were positive, some involving angels healing me when I was ready, seeing ghosts, etc.

edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Welcome Friend . Oh , and Please Pass the Butter Brother.............*)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join