It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not your enemy but your friend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You are right. Something that should be discussed because it involves all of us. I hope you start a thread and share.

God Bless you

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalksWithGod

If I had moved into that Amityville house I'd have promptly moved out and would have sued the living Hell out of the seller and the Estate Agent.

Would have made for a short movie, I suppose

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Top tip - when buying a house, get your lawyer to ask:

"Is the property built over an old Native American burial ground or a Portal to Hell"?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In Europe does not have to reveal the house is haunted or if anyone died in the home.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Only if the buyer asks those questions!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Hi,

Most of my life I was a wannabee warm/cold Christian. Never went to church, never really read the bible, rarely prayed and doubted the existance of God, until 1993 when I purchased that haunted home. A detailed thread will be released soon.

God bless you.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

As always Eddie is pretty much spot on and gave me so many life instructions even on Amityville / Haunted Houses

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Our house used to be lived in by a dwarf who hanged himself in the piggery that used to be over the road. No spooky stuff happens.

Now, the house I grew up in, that's another story.

Maybe for another thread?

That was really spooky.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I would love to hear your story!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalksWithGod
a reply to: Terpene

Hi,

Most of my life I was a wannabee warm/cold Christian. Never went to church, never really read the bible, rarely prayed and doubted the existance of God, until 1993 when I purchased that haunted home. A detailed thread will be released soon.

God bless you.

I'm curious what a wannabe lukewarm Christian is. Some people like some of the Christian message but disagree when it comes to how much faith is necessary.

You get told you are part of the Christian family. And more or less this stands no matter how many times you curse or consume red bull energy drinks or something. And being that this thread is going in the direction of haunting I'll leave you to it. I look forward to reading your story.
edit on 7-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalksWithGod

I do not have much to offer ATS.

Horse doots (pardon my language). I think you have plenty to offer and I look forward to reading it. Welcome. Don't get frustrated. And from my experience, one of the best ways to avoid it is to not feel obligated to respond to everything. I think you have enough life experience to know when your chain is being jerked for grins. Staff is here to assist when you need it.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

I hope you don't mean me by that last sentence. Sometimes people come up on here and it seems like they're trying to insinuate something and it's like what? I don't do stuff for grins and I'd like to be left out of funny trolly things jtbc.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Because there was an epoche called the illumination which declared superstition bogus science...

But hey with the whole quantum shabang where the observer somehow breaks the wave function maybe we can actually manifest our superstition, if we just have faith...

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: firstofAkhet

Wasn't remotely thinking of you, but a guilty conscience needs no accuser.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My case in point but I'll leave it be. You could have just said no. I said I didn't want a fight and you gaslit because you want to start up something petty using me like I'm not a person but a polarizeable object who wants a "fite." Real not cool. Not the behavior of a mod or a professional but a kiddo.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok. I posted this in Paranormal Studies. Mods - not sure if is right forum.

"So, , 1970s living in a newish house backing I to woods.

I'd go up to bed and get a feeling of dread. Every time this happened I just knew that when I went to turn the light on it would come on and slowly go out. Then I would be terrified.

I shared a bedroom with my older brother who had a drug issue. One night I woke up and shouted "No"!
My brother swore he saw a tall shadowy figure in a tall hat reaching down towards me.

One evening I was playing in the woods at the end of our garden. It was getting dark and I ran home thru the wood. Just got into our garden and time slowed like I was running thru treacle. Turned round and saw a glowing Norman type knight in armour. Leaning on a massive sword. Time slowed even more but I made it home.

More weirdness - I'd wake up and scratch my shoulder and pull out weird wirey filaments.

Again and again. I thought I must have dreamt it but then I put them on my bedside cabinet. They were there when I woke up. Like twisted copper wires.

They unravelled and crumbled away.

Spook away!'

"I am the One they warned you of" - Blue Oyster Cult.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hi WWG! Can't wait to hear of your experiences. I'm glad you are here!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks.
I look forward to your NDE thread

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I drowned in August. Dead for five minutes until brought back by CPR. Nothing. Just unconscious til I woke up.

You went into 'the void'?? Nothingness? A lot of people with NDEs talk about that. They cease to exist.

If they cease to exist, then how are they talking about it?

No offence, I've been to many "places" if you will.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Either that or a consciousness that actually believed the lies thrown against them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join