It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA from Mexico's 'Alien Corpses' is from Unknown Species, according to analysts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Their species is called "Papier-mâché".

Plant fibers have DNA too.

I know ya'll really want to believe this, but this cat was already busted making paper mache hoaxes before.
The university is no longer accredited.

It's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
30% DNA from the plaster and Papier-mâché , have you seen these things? I've seen mediocre marionette puppets look more realistic.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It was the summer of 1965.
We drove dads 1961 turquois impala from Northern California to deep into Mexico on the coast. The thing about 1965 was that people were wild about UFOs and aliens. I used to but UFO magazines, read them, look at the pictures and get so scared. Id be hiding under the covers. One of the pictures that scared me the most was this picture.

So anyway, back to Mexico! Mom and my sister sat in the back of the Impala, I got to sit with dad in the front," riding shotgun". The whole way there, through the dessert, I was looking through that big windshield, scanning the sky for a UFO, non stop. Finally dad (scientist) says " son, there are no aliens. We are alone".

Fast forward 55 years: I was over at dad's house and the topic came up again. He said " It may be that the fallen Angels are the Aliens".

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/5/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm not buying it.
One look at the 'corpses' tells us they are fake.
Seriously ... Hollywood does a better job on props.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on -21600amp0520230558 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

We need to know more about that "team of scientists".

Several years ago there was a case in which a German museum had, supposedly, analysed some kind of artefact and declared it from an unknown source (or something like that), but when I contacted the museum they denied they had done any work for those people and told me they were going to sue them.

Even if the scientists did the DNA analysis, then we need to know:
- Are they capable of doing a correct DNA analysis? "Scientist" is a very broad term.
- What were the results they can confirm?
- The 30% that was "not recognisable" was compared with what?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi, I’m new here. This is very interesting to me. I have not heard the story other than reading it here. I must say there a pretty good chance this is true. In the past few years I’ve experienced things that I shouldn’t have ever experienced or witnessed. What gets me is that everyone is so interested in the truth and the government seems to care or be interested in finding the truth but they don’t have real proof. That’s impossible from what I’ve experienced. Two years ago during the Neowise Comet I was with a buddy in our hometown on top of a hill. Using my iPhone in the dark I tried to capture a picture of the comet. This night changed my life. Not only did my iPhone capture beautiful pictures of the comet it also captured these Orbs. The sky quickly filled with stars and all the sudden those stars came down to me. For the next two years day and night these things followed me and I recorded it all. These things knew that I knew they were watching me. They also knew that I was filming them. Infact I filmed through the night to see if I could see them in the daylight. I sure could and it waited and waited like it didn’t want to go because I was filming. When finally I guess it could not wait any longer and I filmed it flying back up into the atmosphere. I have hundreds of videos and pictures. I do know what to do with them. Not only that I also witness a massive space ship that they say was Elon Musks rocket falling back into the atmosphere. I beg to differ and so does my video. This thing was not burning up it was flying. Possible flying and coming in for a crash landing. There were people or something walking in the front of the ship. It was not on fire nor smoking. It did however let if two loud booms. Only then did the ship look to be on fire. I believe from what I witnessed and filmed this thing cloked. The last pictures prior to mine where a hundred plus miles away those pictures show this thing on fire. Lots of witnesses lots of pictures and videos. But when it got to me half hour later there was no smoke and no fire. The mountain it landed in just so happenes that it burned down one month before this sighting and landing. To top it off I had call 911. They sent someone out writhing 5 minutes. I let them know something green glowing had fallen out if that ship and was in the field behind me. Within a few minutes this cop shows up and all I could say is, wow you are super tall. Like extra ordinarily tall. He was quiet and only wanted to see my video. As he was following me to the field where the green glowing object landed. I turned around and said ya know I don’t really feel very comfortable with you walking behind me right now after seeing that thing in the sky. He speeds up next to me and bends way down outing his shoulder on my shoulder and with a creepy huge smile Ang big blue eyes begins cuddle walking me staring me right in the eyes. I instantly pulled away and said ya it’s too cold out here I’m going back to my truck and that green glowing thing is right there in the field as I pointed its direction. He looked at me then walked past the area that I pointed at and got into his brown suv and sped off. Way weird way weird… he had long blond hair and had a dark jacket on but I never seen anything like what our cops wear. So when you discover these things maybe people should start listening. Because they are here and they are real in my opinion. If anyone had someone they know and trust I sure would like to get all this information away from me.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
This is what I'm talking about, however I do find some of the wording conspicuous.

Live Science has found that some of these mummies may represent a combination of the looting and manipulation of real human mummy parts...

Grotesquely, the hands and feet seen on this mummy, and possibly the others, may also be parts of real human mummies that have been manipulated by forgers, the white coating added afterward to hide the manipulations, said Nelson, who is not involved with research on the mummies.

A number of other researchers also believe that real human mummy parts were used to create these fakes.

These so-called mummies are likely as fake as they come, but "may" and "believe" aren't going to cut it. None of those in the article have examined, or even seen them in person. That's not to say their opinion of what they are seeing isn't valid, it may be, but that is hardly scientific.

If someone like Hancock had brought these forward, the scientific community would be falling all over itself to debunk it, but as it is, they seem only mildly interested in exposing these for the fakes they believe they are.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm not buying it.

The outward appearance of an object is near the end of the list of evidence criteria when it comes to scientific analysis.
It is right down there near witness testimony.

What is required is a full SEM analysis and DNA profile performed by an accredited scientific forensics organization, like the NSF. Anything else is pure speculation that leaves the identification of the object open to fraud, and is absolutely useless to science.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Every semi-believable report I've seen discussing the DNA of these non-human beings has concluded they are not human but contain some human DNA. Who wants to bet the remaining the 70% of the DNA matches humans and other life on Earth? And what is the bet that the DNA structure itself is also very similar to ours, which is how they were able to analyze it in the first place.

True alien "DNA" from life which evolved on another planet would have no resemblance to our DNA, the entire biology would be different. Then there's also the fact we have a seemingly endless array of humanoid alien species, they all look slightly different, but we must consider why are they all so human-like?

Apparently some look so human they could walk among us, and I'm starting to believe there's a very high chance they already are. The way I see it, there's really only one explanation which can explain all these apparent contradictions when we analyze "alien" biology, and that's the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.

For a long time I ignored the theory because I preferred the Copenhagen Interpretation, but now I see Many Worlds is really the only way to neatly explain the nature of these humanoid beings. Not the mention Many Worlds continues to look more like the most correct interpretation of quantum mechanics as time goes on.

The elite probably fear the many unknowns that might arise if other universes exist parallel to ours and it is possible to travel between them. It probably seems safer to just act like they don't exist and everyone who witnesses them flying around is crazy. But just imagine how amazing our reality could be if we knew such a thing was possible.
edit on 5/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I'm not buying it.

That was my instant first thought when I first saw the bodies a few months ago, but then I started digging into the matter and watched all the videos of scientists and doctors analyzing the biology, bone structure, etc, and now I'm really not so sure. There was some other bodies which were clearly fake, made from many different animal bones put together, which smells to me very much like someone deliberately trying to muddy the waters, I see it often when people get too close to the truth.

Every single expert said there's no way the bodies could have been faked and the x-rays and other medical imagery is fairly convincing. They've also done some tests on samples they took from the beings which showed strange results, like the composition of the metal plate in the chest of one of the beings. True, the guy promoting the who thing doesn't seem to be the most trust-worthy person ever, but focusing on him instead of the content is another classic technique to redirect attention away from the real issue.
edit on 5/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I made a post on page 1 including the name and title of one of the scientists. I was going to do more research and return to this thread later. I recommend anyone check Mexican sources and translate if needed.

originally posted by: sendhelp

This is the best and most detailed article I've seen on this:

Mexico Daily

The hearing took place at in the Legislative Palace of San Lázaro in Mexico City in front of Mexico’s Chamber of Deputies. That's part of Mexico's congress, 500 people.

From the article:
"lawmakers were also shown videos of Mexican pilots struggling to make sense of fast-moving flying objects before them — included experts speaking in support of Maussan. But some who spoke felt Maussan’s claims were an “unsubstantiated stunt” and “a huge step backwards for this issue.”

José de Jesús Zalce Benítez, director of the Scientific Institute for Health of the Mexican Navy, who said X-rays, 3D reconstruction and DNA analysis had been carried out on the remains.“I can affirm that these bodies have no relation to human beings,” he told the lawmakers.

In light of the hearing, UNAM reissued a statement from 2017 saying the work by its National Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry with Accelerators (LEMA) was only intended to determine the age of the samples. “In no case do we make conclusions about the origin of said samples,” the statement said."

Very interesting read! It's also interesting to add in the Atacama Aliens with this lol.

edit on 5-12-2023 by sendhelp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Every semi-believable report I've seen discussing the DNA of these non-human beings has concluded they are not human but contain some human DNA. Who wants to bet the remaining the 70% of the DNA matches humans and other life on Earth? And what is the bet that the DNA structure itself is also very similar to ours, which is how they were able to analyze it in the first place.

Apparently, slugs and humans share 70% of their DNA, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an Earth animal.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The outward appearance of an object is near the end of the list of evidence criteria when it comes to scientific analysis.
It is right down there near witness testimony.

I'm sure you are right.
But one look at those things and I just laugh.
They look totally non credible. A bad hoax.
Sorry. But I can't take them seriously.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

José de Jesús Zalce Benítez, director of the Scientific Institute for Health of the Mexican Navy, who said X-rays, 3D reconstruction and DNA analysis had been carried out on the remains.“I can affirm that these bodies have no relation to human beings,” he told the lawmakers.

I see two problems with the above:
1 - He "said" that X-rays, 3d reconstruction and DNA analysis had been carried out, but did he say who carried them out?
2 - Saying that the "bodies have no relation to human beings" means nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pieceing together alien mummies is a industry in Peru.
Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald were asked by the Inkari Institute (Thierry Jamin) to assist in investigating the mummies.
First link to Steve Mera's Phenomena Magazine with article pg 9. Second to the presentation on YouTube.

drive.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Apparently, slugs and humans share 70% of their DNA, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was just an Earth animal.

The researchers have commented on the authenticity of these skeletons saying they are real and authentic. They haven't said they're definitely alien. It could be this is another animal species or another intelligent anthropoid and this is where things become very interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123
The researchers have commented on the authenticity of these skeletons saying they are real and authentic. They haven't said they're definitely alien. It could be this is another animal species or another intelligent anthropoid and this is where things become very interesting.

This is where things should become interesting, but if they insist in presenting this as (or turning it into) an alien it may end up forgotten in someone's basement.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

30% of the DNA is not recognizable and it doesn't belong to any known species

Hmmmm, seems like a psyop to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join