It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA from Mexico's 'Alien Corpses' is from Unknown Species, according to analysts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohahhupthera
Why is this thread not in the Hoax Bin and the author not in the UFO Grifters and Shysters thread?

Is there a hoax bin on this site?
Do you know for sure this is a hoax?
edit on 19-12-2023 by Kosimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kosimir

Why is this thread not in the Hoax Bin and the author not in the UFO Grifters and Shysters thread?

The forum “lol” Ludicrous online lies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kosimir

I would say all evidence points to lies and fabrication.

And no. It’s not because people can’t handle the truth. Unless you want to post about the long history of ufology lies and cons. Government isn’t the only entity that lies for fortune.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

The forum “lol” Ludicrous online lies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fine.

I am still insisting the skeletons must be examined by scientists and experts who are independent and the results should be openly presented. To claim this is real or this is a hoax without a proper scientist examination, is not right and doesn't help the effort to find the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

And no. It’s not because people can’t handle the truth. Unless you want to post about the long history of ufology lies and cons. Government isn’t the only entity that lies for fortune.

I agree lies don't always come from the government. If it's lies and fabrication then this must be proven so there would be no further doubt in regards to the skeletons and their origin.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I haven't seen this information yet and I don't know what is happening. Anyone can claim anything but the original post says researchers and scientists have determined the skeletons are real and authentic. Are they lying?
Read a few posts earlier. Benitez is one of those researchers saying the Nazca mummies aren't human. Benitez was also saying the Roswell slides mummy was not human, and he was proven wrong about that.

"lying" implies some kind of judgement about intent, and there's no reason to make such inference if we just say Benitez and the researchers saying the mummies are genuine and not hoaxed are simply not credible. There's a paper on this and it calls the researchers like Benitez "disoriented", so it acknowledges they are wrong without assigning a reason.

Anyway how much brains do you need to answer the question I asked about skin being more than 6000 years older than the 1080 year old bone? And that is among the evidence presented in support of the mummies being genuine! I would say the people who can't figure that one out don't matter because they won't understand anything about the topic; maybe they will support Maussan's hoax no matter how extreme the evidence showing it's a hoax.

edit on 20231219 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I agree lies don't always come from the government. If it's lies and fabrication then this must be proven so there would be no further doubt in regards to the skeletons and their origin.

There is no doubt they are a hoax. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I haven't seen this information yet and I don't know what is happening. Anyone can claim anything but the original post says researchers and scientists have determined the skeletons are real and authentic. Are they lying?
Read a few posts earlier. Benitez is one of those researchers saying the Nazca mummies aren't human. Benitez was also saying the Roswell slides mummy was not human, and he was proven wrong about that.

"lying" implies some kind of judgement about intent, and there's no reason to make such inference if we just say Benitez and the researchers saying the mummies are genuine and not hoaxed are simply not credible. There's a paper on this and it calls the researchers like Benitez "disoriented", so it acknowledges they are wrong without assigning a reason.

Anyway how much brains do you need to answer the question I asked about skin being more than 6000 years older than the 1080 year old bone? And that is among the evidence presented in support of the mummies being genuine! I would say the poeple who can't figure that one out don't matter because they won't understand anything about the topic, maybe they will support Maussan's hoax no matter how extreme the evidence showing it's a hoax.

I don't know about the differences in age between the skin and the bones. This needs to be proven and I don't know anything about the origin of the skeletons. It should be easy to prove this is a hoax. Invite scientists and experts from all the world and let the examine them. Take samples to every laboratory around the world and present the results. It could be a hoax but let the scientists examine the skeletons.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It should be easy to prove this is a hoax.

Start with where they came from and how they got to Mexico. I think Peru is very interested in that question.

Invite scientists and experts from all the world and let the examine them.

Then way has the gate keeper of the mummies that will not answer where the mummies came from (What else could be found by archaeologists at the site of their origins.) not allowed this. Hmm 🤔

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It should be easy to prove this is a hoax.

Start with where they came from and how they got to Mexico. I think Peru is very interested in that question.

Invite scientists and experts from all the world and let the examine them.

Then way has the gate keeper of the mummies that will not answer where the mummies came from (What else could be found by archaeologists at the site of their origins.) not allowed this. Hmm 🤔

Ok it's fine.
But let the scientists examine the skeletons and should be easy to prove it's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ok it's fine.
But let the scientists examine the skeletons and should be easy to prove it's a hoax.

I think many scientists would like to peer review the situation. What’s stopping that from happening?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Ok it's fine.

I think many scientists would like to peer review the situation. What’s stopping that from happening?

I don't know if something is stopping them.
You postulated there is something stopping them.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Ok it's fine.
The mummies have already been X-rayed and CT-scanned. The X-rays can be and have been examined by other scientists already and they prove the mummies are fakes.

The hoaxers charged a camera crew the equivalent of thousands of dollars to see the mummies in person, but there's really nothing scientists can tell by going to see them in person, they would just re-X-ray and re-CT scan and what's the point in that? They already have the X-rays and CT scans which show the mummies are faked. Seeing the mummies in person won't change that.

edit on 20231219 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The hoaxers charged a camera crew the equivalent of thousands of dallars to see the mummies in person,

Supposedly the greatest discovery and it’s treated like a sideshow? Have to add that one to the check list of real or hoax.
edit on 19-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Ok it's fine.
The mummies have already been X-rayed and CT-scanned. The X-rays can be and have been examined by other scientists already and they prove the mummies are fakes.

The hoaxers charged a camera crew the equivalent of thousands of dollars to see the mummies in person, but there's really nothing scientists can tell by going to see them in person, they would just re-X-ray and re-CT scan and what's the point in that? They already have the X-rays and CT scans which show the mummies are faked. Seeing the mummies in person won't change that.

Not according to what the article said and some of the scientists who have said the skeletons are real. Do you know the names of these scientists who have examined these skeletons and decided they are not real?

I don't have a problem if they are fake but they should be examined by different scientists and groups around the world to establish their authenticity.

The poster above said there is something stopping them from examining the skeletons. What is it?
edit on 19-12-2023 by Kosimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The poster above said there is something stopping them from examining the skeletons. What is it?

I would guess the guy that is in possession of them and treating them like a side show.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ok it's fine.

Not according to what the article said and some of the scientists who have said the skeletons are real. Do you know the names of these scientists who have examined these skeletons and decided they are not real?
You are replying to a post where I explain why they are looking at X-rays and CT scans of the skeletons, that's how the skeletons are examined.

All these scientists have said they are undoubtedly mutilated human remains:
Sonia Guillén O’negglio (DNI 04649168),
Guido Lombardi Almonacín (DNI 06959233),
Elsa Tomasto-Cagigao (DNI 07258405),
María del Carmen Vega Dulanto (DNI 10308912),
Mellisa Lund Valle (DNI 07763061),
Patricia Maita (DNI 25835019),
Martha Palma (DNI 10537749),
Carlos Herz Sáenz (DNI 07913390),
Alejandra Valverde Barbosa (DNI 48813194),
Marcela Urizar Vergara (CI 11347428-9),
Claudia Aranda (DNI: 20056087),
Leandro Luna (DNI: 23511760),
Paula Concepción Miranda (DNI 29497158),
Alejandro Vazquez Reyna (DNI 30651135)

I don't have a problem if they are fake but for they should be examined by different scientists and groups around the world to establish their authenticity.
What do you expect them to do in person except take more x-rays and CT-scans? They already have X-rays and CT scans, so going there in person accomplishes nothing, it's part of the hoax! You're promoting this so much I'm suspecting you of shilling for the hoaxers.

Alexander Sokolov, an anthropologist in the "Scientists Against Myths" youtube channel, has shown lots of proof of the fakery

Numerous European scientists have also examined the X-rays and CT-scans and concluded the mummies are hoaxed, as seen in the documentary by Steve Mera and Barry Fitzgerald.
That documentary also mentions the brilliant work in this matter of Rodolfo Salas gizmonde PhD who is a member of the vertebrate paleontology Department of the Natural History Museum in Lima.

I just explained that, re-read my post.

If you really want to propose something useful, that would be for archaeologists and mummy experts to examine the mummies in situ in the site in Peru before they are removed from where they are found, then archaeologists and paleontologists would have a reason to go and examine the site themselves. But that's not made available and that'a also part of the hoax, the site can't be shown because the mummies are constructed, not excavated in the fake form they now appear in the x-rays. Imagine you're a scientist in Europe, and you examine the X-ray of the skeleton and see it's clearly made of human bones in a mutilated form. What possible reason would you have for wanting to go see the skeleton in person? There's no reason to go look at what you already know is a fake, you have better things to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't have a problem if they are fake but for they should be examined by different scientists and groups around the world to establish their authenticity. The poster above said there is something stopping them from examining the skeletons. What is it?

José that's why, if proof comes out their fake he would for sure lose his cash cow. if the proof also shows he had a hand in creating them, i would also think Peru has laws about stealing mummies and desecrating them.
edit on 19-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i would also think Peru has laws about stealing mummies and desecrating them.

Officials in Pure are interested in prosecuting who removed the mummies. And might have mutilated them. And removed them, destroying all historical context for the site they came from.
edit on 19-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I don't have a problem if they are fake but for they should be examined by different scientists and groups around the world to establish their authenticity. The poster above said there is something stopping them from examining the skeletons. What is it?

José that's why, if proof comes out their fake he would for sure lose his cash cow. if the proof also shows he had a hand in creating them, i would also think Peru has laws about stealing mummies and desecrating them.

That's perfectly fine with me.
Proof very much needed to establish if he has faked them or not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join