It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Health administers 1st shots of Ebola vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The Ebola Vaccine will Give you Ebola . So there's that .........Hmm......

Heh, kind of like an infected blanket. Live virus.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: nugget1

I still keep wondering, who the government of the US is catering too, because the safety, well being and health of America is not priority.

The plan of the democrats has to be soo incredible, that they risk America for it.

Marg, probably the UN, which is basically the seat of the One World Government, and the basis of the Agenda 21 program. The World Health Organization is under the umbrella of the UN. They go into different countries to do stuff related to vaccines. They are also involved in population control via giving incentives to families to limit the number of children they have. Then you have the Gates foundation involved as an ngo .
edit on 4-12-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Very rare to find someone who has been infected with any of the ebola viruses anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere as they are primarily found in subsaharan Africa. Bats may have to do something with the transmission and they act probably as a reservoir of these viruses.

So why are they testing the vaccine in Colorado? Isn’t the main lab in ft detrick Maryland?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaellma2
a reply to: twistedpuppy
The mortality rate of Ebola is nothing to joke about but the biggest thing to me is that they have no phriggin idea how long immunity lasts. Is it 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years? Why roll something out, especially in a place like Africa, if you have no clue whatsoever of vaccine efficacy? Something seems way off with this.

2019 FDA approval and where are the results of the test cases? No one knows but yet they have big plans for this.

I think they roll it out in Africa because some protection is far better than zero protection in a high risk environment like that.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The Ebola Vaccine will Give you Ebola . So there's that .........Hmm......

Heh, kind of like an infected blanket. Live virus.

Something like that. I seem to remember an outbreak of Ebola somewhere in Africa during the Obama admin like in 2012 or 2013 something like that. And a nurse who had been exposed to it was supposed to “self-quarantine,” and she got in a plane and came to the US and “self-quarantined” I think in her own apartment and ordered takeout food. And bothering ever happened to her, but look what the authorities did during the pandemic of Covid…. widespread use of masking for everybody and closing down schools, mom n pop businesses, salons, restaurants, gymns, and churches. Not to mention the money spent related to Covid.
Ok I just checked, and a Reuters report puts it at end of 2013/start of 2014, but only 11 cases were treated.

EBOLA  It is true that the 2014-2016 Ebola (EVD) outbreak in West Africa (here) coincided with Obama’s presidency. But only 11 people were treated for Ebola in the U.S. during the 2014-2016 epidemic
(here). 
www.reuters.com...

The the articles states the drop in stocks, but still the entire population of the US wasn’t forced to wear madhs or close their businesses over Ebola, which is way more deadly than all this other stuff.

Despite the limited scope of Ebola within the U.S., U.S. stocks dropped more than 1 percent on October 1, 2014 as the first diagnosis of Ebola in a patient in the United States spooked investors (here). On October 13, 2014, Reuters reported that “the S&P 500 dropped more than 1 percent and poste

Still, there was no widespread damage, as there was in Covid, where children had to wear masks for many months, and grocery stores and post offices had mask
Mandates and plastic shields in front if the kiosks and registers, and I even remember a register worker shoving a box of masks at me to check out probably a year after the initial outbreak.
But I do remember the story of that nurse flying in the plane after exposure.
But while there were only 12 cases treated in the us. Look what the Obama admin spent money on …
foreignpolicy.com...

In response, the Obama administration committed $6.2 billion to combat the disease in West Africa and to prepare American medical facilities to treat Ebola. The president also sent 3,000 U.S. military personnel to West Africa to build medical facilities and coordinate international aid efforts.

That was way different than the Covid pandemic Where the Chinese authorities didn’t bother telling anyone till it was spread all over.

edit on 4-12-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can understand people in Africa getting an Ebola jab.
But America? WHY? Not worth the side effects.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I can understand people in Africa getting an Ebola jab.
But America? WHY? Not worth the side effects.

Only unless you want to travel abroad to the countries usually affected by the disease.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: jaellma2

You know, Covid was and still is a joke. Ebola, on the other hand, is no joke. And this:

She was one of the first recipients of the vaccine, which at this time is only available to frontline workers at high risk of contracting the disease.

It seems it will be given to the people in outbreak areas. Maybe, they will transport the vaccines to Africa. It's also for the health workers who care for the patients with Ebola. Such people need a vaccine.

And yes, it's experimental but But Ebola has 90% mortality rate and if you work in a hospital treating Ebola patients then one moment of carelessness or simple mistake can cost you life.

With Covid, you don't have to bother to wash your hands.

By the way, polio vaccine had more side effects than any Covid vaccine. But somehow I don't recall the public outcry against it although it was obligatory. Heine - Medin is not a joke either.

I think that much controversy surrounding vaccination can be attributed to the fact that pharmaceutical companies are coming up with the vaccines for mild diseases like rubella or chicken pox or popular seasonal diseases like flu or Covid. Most people think it's unnecessary and can prove to be more harmful than the disease itself.

Ebola is no joke, correct. But a live vaccine is a poor choice for such a dangerous virus. it is WELL established that live vaccines are known for causing many problems, including infecting others with the pathogen vaccinated for, in this case Ebola.

Dumb dumb de dumb de dumb!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You may not be aware that Colorado State University was funded by the NIH to the tune of $12 million to build a special bat lab to study of all things Ebola, along with Nipah and Covid-19.

America's Frightening New Bat Lab

Anything that these agencies cooked up in the 2018-2019 lead up to the plandemic is signaling what they have plans for. CSU has had controversies over animal "accidents" so there's that as well.

People close to the university have not been very pleased at learning that this lab is being built in very close proximity to their homes. The Denver Post has been trying to assist CSU with Coloradans alarm due to misinformation.

White Nose Syndrome

This is the reason that they are bringing in bats from Asia.

White Nose Syndrome in Bats April 24, 2023- First Case

Timing is very strange. Bats wiped out, bring in Asia approved bats add some Ebola and just possibly have a lab leak- but we have the jabs ready.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

"Importation of Ebola disease to the United States by an infected traveler from an outbreak area is a recognized risk with the potential for spread to other people," the CDC states. "During the 2014-2016 Ebola disease outbreak in West Africa, 11 people were treated for [Ebola] in the U.S., and two of them died. Nine of these cases were imported into the U.S."

That doesn't sound like a 90% death rate to me.

Most likely they include people who contract it in 3rd world countries, who always have a much, much higher death rate that skews the damned lying statistics.

Also, high dose IV vitamin C would almost certainly cure it, so I'm not worried... much.

What I'm worried about is the 'I Am Legend' scenario from all of their DNA machinations...

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

No death jab will do anything, even medical historians agree that the decline of epidemics during the Middle Ages was not because of vaccination, instead it was hygiene

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join