It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel agrees to 4-day ceasefire, hostage and prisoner exchange

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by BiothermalReactor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Keeping Iran in check but SA in the western loop was critical in overcoming the extremism that has been coming out of the ME for a ever. As much as it is a murky wetland where SA is involved, their wealth and influence could not be contained but swayed.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: JinMI
I keep seeing how Israel are the new nazis and the myriad of comparisons from accounts who are very new to our community.

Quite protective of the beloved ATS free speech privilege...when agreeable

Why would new accounts join?

Not at all.

Yet when they have a singular, myopic purpose..........

Lets just say I've been doing this for awhile.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia may have educated individuals within the feudal monarchy but is one of the worst countries when it comes to women rights, until this day and time, women are worthless, and they still have sharia law.

They are known to support terrorism for fun.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The war isn't going to happen... Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi all have agreements with Israel while none of them give a crap about Gaza. Iran isn't getting in directly and Syria really does not want Israel to unleash on them. I still think the leaders of Hamas in other countries have pretty much signed their own death sentences.

edit on x30Tue, 21 Nov 2023 22:12:03 -06002023324America/ChicagoTue, 21 Nov 2023 22:12:03 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is never going to change as long as is terrorist group wagging jihad on Israel, that is the problem.

Lot of different flavors in that region of terrorism.

We got our taste that was concentrated in a country we claim to be allied with, enough so we suppressed their mention in certain reports after our biggest loss to Islamic extremism.

I think it would be hard to quantify who we’ve lost more to, Iran or Saudi Arabia. It would also be hard to determine who we enabled more through the decades.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We got our taste that was concentrated in a country we claim to be allied with, enough so we suppressed their mention in certain reports after our biggest loss to Islamic extremism.

I think it would be hard to quantify who we’ve lost more to, Iran or Saudi Arabia. It would also be hard to determine who we enabled more through the decades.

Once people realize that in the ME they ALL are bad then they can get over it.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

(5,500 + under reported child deaths in Gaza) / 40 days of bombing = 120+ child deaths per day in Gaza as a result of the bombing strikes.

How does that compare to a handful of hostages?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

"trust me bro.."

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No way there not thinking of putting a gps chip in them is my first thought

I know I would

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
After they killed their own people?

Bloody hell. Netanyahu must be in a political bind eh?

GL. Convincing the Jew-hating world about his one.

Better luck next WW3.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Once people realize that in the ME they ALL are bad then they can get over it.

Most of it is stuck behind the times. The west has tried for a long time to force the change, but people don’t like being forced into new ideology.

We have to accept some of the responsibility for the extremism, not to say we’re the sole reason for it, but I think we’ve amplified it.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

I keep seeing how Israel are the new nazis and the myriad of comparisons from accounts who are very new to our community.

Quite protective of the beloved ATS free speech privilege...when agreeable

Why would new accounts join?

Not at all.

Yet when they have a singular, myopic purpose..........

Lets just say I've been doing this for awhile.

Like the new accounts when Russia invaded farther into the Ukraine that went full open posting for a few months, then started to go silent. Like some sort of support was removed. Just saying,

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

How do you remove violent terrorists that play off their citizens you are victims because you are chosen by god to someday rule the earth? And dying as a jihadist brings you glory in the afterlife and honor to your family. The perfect brainwashing for a militant state. Lots like Japan in WWII.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Most of it is stuck behind the times. The west has tried for a long time to force the change, but people don’t like being forced into new ideology.

We have to accept some of the responsibility for the extremism, not to say we’re the sole reason for it, but I think we’ve amplified it.

If you look at both Iraq and Afghanistan there was no force. We basically helped and sat back and monitored them and in both cases, they failed to move forward. No one in Iraq complained about removing Saddam, but once he was removed the chains were off and Iraq went rather crazy as we watched and just tried to nudge in a good direction. In Afghanistan the war was only with the Taliban and no one else so the rest of the country had 20 years of freedom to do as they felt was correct and once again failed in the end.

edit on x30Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:21:15 -06002023325America/ChicagoWed, 22 Nov 2023 07:21:15 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Saudi Arabia is a stain on the earth.

They are the largest supporters and exporters of Islamic fundamentalism by far.

The Wahhabi's whose support under-pins the Saud family's control are as extreme as any other branch of Islam.

They have their own agenda; they were on the brink of signing an agreement with Israel prior to the October 7th terrorist attacks and since then they have been on friendlier terms with Iran - both nations allegedly sworn enemies of the Saudi ruling family and The Wahhabi's.

Of course a temporary ceasefire is a good thing, on the face of it.
But I can't help but wonder what Hamas's motivation is; a terrorist organisation that has previously refused to negotiate with Israel over anything, refuses to acknowledge Israel's existence and is pledged to continue its terrorist activities in order to destroy Israel and drive every single Jew out of the region.....by any means necessary.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by
BCowboy
walking corpse.
In 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . . 2. . . .

Ya, zionists are making hitler look like
a choir boy
for the whole world to witness.
Be careful for what you wish for.
Karma has a way to blow back in your face.

Example>
“Shoot at everything”
electronicintifada.net...

Israel admits burning hundreds of people on 7 October

Israeli helicopter shot civilians at 7 October rave, police find

ISRAELI NEWS SOURCE>
www.haaretz.co.il...

genocide in Gaza is one of the worst in modern history
mondoweiss.net...

LETS NOT FORGET
Israeli terrorists assassinated Britain’s
minister Lord Moyne.
www.vtforeignpolicy.com...

And for some comic relief, Watch Israel’s PR stunt collapse.

101 ed on zionism abuse of jews
Israelis are not Jews
mondoweiss.net...

talk.tv...

edit on 22-11-2023 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

An interesting comment made by the son of Hamas in his UN presentation:

Oct. 7 was Putins birthday and he was delivered a birthday present by Hamas.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Why are you defending hamas?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join