It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where are the homeless in San Fran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I was thinking about XI's visit to San Fran and how they suddenly cleaned it up, it was the homeless capital of the US. I wondered how they did it. But didn't see anything posted. Then suddenly a guy on Bitchute pops up and says they have all seemed to have disappeared. White vans picked them up apparently, they were told they were getting dropped off at the train station ...apparently, they seem to have disappeared. as people with relatives can't contact them?????, www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I was thinking about XI's visit to San Fran and how they suddenly cleaned it up, it was the homeless capital of the US. I wondered how they did it. But didn't see anything posted. Then suddenly a guy on Bitchute pops up and says they have all seemed to have disappeared. White vans picked them up apparently, they were told they were getting dropped off at the train station ...apparently, they seem to have disappeared. as people with relatives can't contact them?????, www.bitchute.com...

Knowing how devious Biden people are they probably killed them all and now they are in a mass grave east of the city. The FBI would have loved taking part in something like that. (National security and all that).
edit on 20-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A better option would have been to let Xi, (the communist, drug peddling, grifter king POS he is..), to SEE what his drug peddling has caused our nation!!

Instead, they clean up HIS mess before he steps foot in our country, fouling our soil with his abysmal, sociopathic putridity.

His regime has caused ~110,360 deaths to date this year, and we extend handshakes, red carpet, lavish dinner parties and champagne all around...

Disgusting people.

edit on 20-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Theyve been making tent campgrounds and tiny home lots for a lot of them. They're investing a lot of money in it i think. Probably won't help much. But I hope it does.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There have been many tiny homes made. Iike bedrooms. I bet if I wanted to rent one it would cost me a grand. Anyhow, I think they sent all of these people to Oakland or Berkeley. Homelessness Is so bad there that sadly, no one would be the wiser.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

They didn't.

They just picked an area to keep them out of.

We built a bunch of tent lots and now only the drug addicts remain. Went from 1800 to 200 in downtown in about 4 months.

And all it took was a law and order method + tents that qualify as housing. Federal law fulfilled, Homeless herded into drug free fenced off "camps" with a bunch of social workers.

DA willing to prosecute homeless that refuse to get off street when being offered a detox bed.

SF may be doing that. My guess is Secret Service coordinated with local police to just kept them away from Chinatown. Triad Administered CCP Exclave-town.

The top area is Chinatown. The bottom is where all the formerly pretty civic spaces and museums are.

Guess they want to give the CCP a good impression by doing CCP things. Unlike the CCP They either moved them or gave them temp housing.

They disappeared into hotel rooms to do their heroin.
edit on 20-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/20/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

"So where are the homeless in San Fran?"

Its called Oakland

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So where are the homeless in San Fran?

Soylent Green.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
A better option would have been to let Xi, (the communist, drug peddling, grifter king POS he is..), to SEE what his drug peddling has caused our nation!!

Instead, they clean up HIS mess before he steps foot in our country, fouling our soil with his abysmal, sociopathic putridity.

His regime has caused ~110,360 deaths to date this year, and we extend handshakes, red carpet, lavish dinner parties and champagne all around...

Disgusting people.

Xi is a communist, drug peddling, grifter?

Isn't that most American politicians?

Who's letting the fentinal in in the first place?

You're thinking two dimensionally about this. The fentinal crisis is payback for the opium war the west waged against China for like 100 years. Not that it's justified but at least try and understand the more nuanced aspects of this rather than screaming at the sky like some leftard.

You wanna fix the fentinal crisis?
Start by fixing Americans who have become so nihilistic that human life is all but worthless from living in a plutocratic society that values a fiat currency more than human existence. Blame China all you want it won't fix a damn thing this problem is internal just as much as it is external. If Americans were of sound body and mind they could easily resist such pitfalls. Besides most fentinal in America comes from the cartels anyway.

I just wish you all showed this level if disdain for the people who were legitimately destroying our quality of lives. We can deal with Xi and Putin once we've dealt with the people in OUR country who are causing far more damage to our way of life. If we weren't sending hundreds of billions of dollars to proxy wars and military dictatorships around the globe we could make an actual impact in things like fentinal, homelessness, poverty, and the infrastructure.

Being pissed of at Xi, Putin, now Hamas is what they want. So you won't put it together that these things wouldn't even be happening if our own government didn't instigate it in the first place.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A bigger question would be…..
What diabolical plan did Biden and Xi concoct to turn the 2024 election into complete mail-in ballot only?
So the con artist Dems can run their scam on the American people and the world again.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
DBL
edit on 20-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Who's letting the fentinal in in the first place? You're thinking two dimensionally about this. The fentinal crisis is payback for the opium war the west waged against China for like 100 years. Not that it's justified but at least try and understand the more nuanced aspects of this rather than screaming at the sky like some leftard. You wanna fix the fentinal crisis? Start by fixing Americans who have become so nihilistic that human life is all but worthless from living in a plutocratic society that values a fiat currency more than human existence. Blame China all you want it won't fix a damn thing this problem is internal just as much as it is external. If Americans were of sound body and mind they could easily resist such pitfalls. Besides most fentinal in America comes from the cartels anyway.

link   

Who's letting the fentinal in in the first place? You're thinking two dimensionally about this. The fentinal crisis is payback for the opium war the west waged against China for like 100 years. Not that it's justified but at least try and understand the more nuanced aspects of this rather than screaming at the sky like some leftard. You wanna fix the fentinal crisis? Start by fixing Americans who have become so nihilistic that human life is all but worthless from living in a plutocratic society that values a fiat currency more than human existence. Blame China all you want it won't fix a damn thing this problem is internal just as much as it is external. If Americans were of sound body and mind they could easily resist such pitfalls. Besides most fentinal in America comes from the cartels anyway.

the truth hurts and the only real way to fix it is to look in the mirror.

We are an interesting country that has a lot of issues. Perhaps it’s our age, maybe we are in our teenage years as a country in the overall scheme of things.

There are clear ways to curb drug use. Extreme punishment for both users and dealers, like the death penalty.
OR, mental health therapy so people won’t seek it in the first place.
Of course this wont work in our country because the biggest drug pusher of all is Big Pharma and the government!
edit on 20-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Instead of the creepy 80’s Van with no windows, it’s the new 2020 Sprinter van.

I’m thinking they all flocked south for the winter, San Diego seems nice.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Alcatraz, maybe?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Soylent green. Stay away from free buffets in the area.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's because they've always had the power to clean up San Francisco and get the homeless out. They just hadn't been doing it.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are you paid to be a sycophant or is it organic? Not only are you an enabler, but you're a liar as well. The bulk of fentanyl comes from China AND India THROUGH MEXICO, not "mostly from the cartels".

The cartels are merely proxies to facilitate China's chemical warfare agenda on the US. Might be a revelation to you concerning the help they receive to do this, but your assumption that I'm somehow uniformed or obtuse is laughable, but typical of your type. I can't believe the level of sociopathy exhibited by most people, it must be contagious.

Go peddle that garbage somewhere else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join