It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Prepper Likely four US soldiers killed in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Things appear to be getting escalated as the big powers head up for a confrontation. Here is an update on the present state of play from Canadian Prepper who seems to be 48 hours ahead of the MSM. The theatre of war seems to have moved to the Middle East and ignored is the the ongoing conflict in Ukraine as they all play for the bigger stakes at the table. He makes some salient points as to why are we not seeing the price of gas go through the roof yet. At the moment the Arab world China and Russia do not seem to like the way Western policy is being rolled out, this is getting more interesting by the hour. It appears some big players are arming the Arabs with some pretty good ordinance as the fleet hangs just outside of the range of their
present stock of missiles.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Not seeing, this being reported anywhere except one lone Middle East source,

en.mehrnews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I've been saying it through all these threads.

Anyway, an attack against US soldiers in SYRIA, by IRAN.
2 birds, one stone. Both countries that were on Bush Sr.'s list of countries to invade.
WHAT A COINKIDINK!

Prediction: The sub is Russian or Chinese, and there will soon be more.

It's War on Terror 2.0
Russia in particular is gonna be watching this closely.
edit on 13/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Canadian Prepper isn’t really known for his accuracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ughhhh we just saw the US sub go thru the canal:

US Attack sub enters Persian Gulf

this is too coincidental for me

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro2

My prediction was off. Drat. Well, hey, Russian subs could still show up.

Come to the sub party, Putin!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

They are probably already there waiting by an undersea overhang, this is getting dangerous for those in the area. The rhetoric was the Ukrainians were just mopping up the Ruskies. Now it is sue for peace as we have run out of money. The East has figured out that the West runs on BS, and will most likely have a go.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah, they've known for quite a while, but have been holding back half heartedly hoping US wouldn't press any further.
But as I see it these conflicts could provide not only an excuse to act against the US, but also a method.

I'm thinking if Russia and China could win this for Hamas and decide to support all of Islam, maybe they could get the loyalty of most of the arab world, and then sweet import deals on that sweet, sweet oil as payment for their crucial help.

Then eventually they own the petro-dollar, and the US has to do what they say.
IDK if it's really that simple, but I won't be surprised if it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Then eventually they own the petro-dollar, and the US has to do what they say. IDK if it's really that simple, but I won't be surprised if it is.

It’s not.

China is mainly secular enacting ethnic cleansing on their Muslim population. Russia had Chechnya… it’s not like they’re going to be seen as some Muslim savior.

Then comes their currency. China has a population crisis along with a real estate bubble. Russia only has resources and little intellectual property or production of unique goods.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There are more than a few errors and conclusions in this video.

1. All carriers are NOT deployed. We have 8 of 11 available or deployed, but several are still working up.

2. The UAV that was shot down was NOT the Reaper shot down near Yemen. The image in the seeker is a Predator style UAV, not a Reaper. The UAV shot down near Yemen was a Reaper.

3. The large device being moved in Iran is for steel production. It's a furnace to process iron into steel.
en.msa.ir...

4. The sub is most likely the USS Florida SSGN which is operating in the area. CENTCOM announced her arrival last week.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro2

There's nothing coincidental. The Florida was deliberately sent to the area to increase security, along with F-15s, F-16s, F-35s, and A-10s that were sent to the region. And the two carrier groups.

She's not an attack sub though. She's an SSGN, a former Ohio class ballistic missile submarine that was converted to a cruise missile carrier. She carries 154 Tomahawk missiles, and generally hides deep and stays quiet until she fires.
edit on -21600pmp0920231358 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Aware of this CS I never watch his vids they seem mostly already discussed and clickbaity to me, but I double-check everything now anyway, with so much BS, propaganda, and paranoia floating around

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Aware of this CS I never watch his vids they seem mostly already discussed and clickbaity to me, but I double-check everything now anyway, with so much BS, propaganda, and paranoia floating around

I was sure you knew, I do admire you checking for the thread though

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China, yes, but Russia, no. JS.

new topics

top topics

join