It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Information Dump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
we the people are stuck in the middle of two schools of thought on one side you have the sceptic hard core scientists who work with real hard core proof and they say we have none. Not a single scrap of evidence we can take to the lab thus far and so far nothing has been offered to the scientific community by anyone private or government. Their arguement against aliens being here actually stands to reason. We have no evidence so thus there are no aliens end of story.
Now! on the other side we have the believers who insist there are aliens here. How can they make an arguement to support their claim when like science they have no proof or artifact to support their claims? their only evidence is not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research: "these claims were purely anecdotal" much of their claims are based in conspiracy theory. Grusch first filed his claim in June of 2021 and to date there is nothing to support his claim.

to dump the truth all at once or dribble it out?
i do not believe dumping everything out at once will make much of a splash. civilization as we know it will not decend into chaos. If aliens wanted to change earths civilization they would have done it by now, it is said aliens were here since bibilcal times. That's 2,000 years seems like natural evoluntion to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
when you take a look at the people in the two schools the scientists non-believers and the believers the believers seem to have another agenda they are all selling books, doing interviews, on the news, making documentries, involved in TV series, all tied together with a nice big bow made of money, makes me wonder they sure are trying hard to "sell" me aliens. The science non-believers are just sitting there saying bring me the aliens or one of their flying machines" or tell us where they are and we will go thake a look.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I listened again to that video from metamaterials to the end.

Not everyone approves of the "future" interfering with the "past". They had their chance, and maybe they f'd it. So what.

I used to ask those "people": why do you interfere?

I asked over and over when they showed up wanting something. Always silence, until one day they answered: Because we can.

That simple answer speaks volumes about them.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a point to ponder

crashed alien UFOs
my first thought is these super advanced aliens can travel across the universe but crash into the earth over and over.
looking at the numbers

On an average day, air traffic controllers handle 28,537 commercial flights (major and regional airlines), 27,178 general aviation flights (private planes), 24,548 air taxi flights (planes for hire), 5,260 military flights and 2,148 air cargo flights (Federal Express, UPS, etc.).

since 1970 there have been 76 airline crashed. average 1 per year. counting private and military planes average 10 per year.

what happens when a plane goes down? a rescue and recovery team is sent out and the crash is gathered up and brought to a hanger where it is gone over, every nut and bolt to figure out what happened. Then we make corrections to prevent it from happening again. We actually learn from our mistakes.
An alien UFO crash, what is suggested is a UFO crash happens over and over because aliens are just to stupid to figure out why they keep crashing. You would think if an alien crashed other aliens would know about it and send out a reovery team.
aliens are so careful not to be discovered but yet they leave a crashed UFO for us to find. Do aliens have a policy if you crash we are going to leave you there dead or alive?
UFOs are reported to be so fast they would get to a crash sight long before us. Could it be just one UFO flies to earth at a time so there is no one to recover a crash? that is doubtfull as there are on an average of 32,000 sightings per year so there must be more than one at any given time.
So logically there are no alien UFO crashes, i can not believe aliens are that stupid.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: evad001

There is a theory that a interstellar civilisation would send intellegent self assembling probes ahead of actually arriving. Reason being and according to the theory is information can be sent at light speed, or faster and organics have to travel slower.

Such probes would be stand alone self assembling, self learning machines possibly organic machines, hybrid or non organic.

That could account for crashes as the probes have to teach themselves to survive. Mistakes are understandable.

Not my theory by the way, though I do think it probably the most practical and likely.

edit on 27/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

Oh an the other theory Is crashes are bait. I like this one as it fits nicely with the first theory. One can introduce technology in this way. AI for example. Let the humans reverse engineer the technology you wish to have in place for your arrival.

edit on 27/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Enlarged on bait theory

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

that is a good theory about probes

Such probes would be stand alone self assembling, self learning machines possibly organic machines, hybrid or non organic.

That could account for crashes as the probes have to teach themselves to survive. Mistakes are understandable.

the problem with the theory is the claim "alien bodies" were also recovered and they are organic and surprisingly human looking that is a head, body, arms legs etc. a probe with AI intelligence would have to know human anatomy to reproduce an alien that resembles a human.

There is a theory that a interstellar civilisation would send intellegent self assembling probes ahead of actually arriving.

si if UFOs have been seen since bibilcal times you would think by now they would avoid crashing.

edit on America/Chicagovam28001 by evad001 because: spelling

edit on America/Chicagovam28001 by evad001 because: error

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The "extra terrestrial probes" theory is okay. That is the people over at 'Forgotten Languages' by the way.

They also theorize that the same principal applies to interdimensional travel where physics is not the same between dimensions.

Then you might build the craft and the biological out of the physics of that other dimension. They would be disposable I guess.

The biological in this case might be regarded as living biological machines.

That raises an interesting idea. If the biological probe is alive. The probe can die. That raises the possibility of life after death for the deceased probe. Same as people have an afterlife.

So the question:

Where do the living machines go when they die?[
Discover the answer to that my friend and you will find the machines.

Which brings us to: civilian crash retrieval programs.

The secret military probably don't have a monopoly on UFOs.

Maybe UFOs simply die.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Another school of thought,
US Govt used to be able to bring craft down. Allegedly our older radar systems were of a frequency that interfered with they're propulsion systems.

Humans make everything redundant in case of emergency.
Problem being we don't know if Aliens do the same?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Another school of thought,
US Govt used to be able to bring craft down. Allegedly our older radar systems were of a frequency that interfered with they're propulsion systems.

Humans make everything redundant in case of emergency.
Problem being we don't know if Aliens do the same?

That is a very difficult concept to verify.

It is said though that grays are of a hive mind. A hive mind is a system that is totally inbuilt with redundancy. Let us say a hive mind has an overmind that is connected with every individual gray mind; the networked collective mind.

In any network we will generall expect to have subnetworks. Subsystems if you wish.

When a gray and a human have an encounter, we are not dealing with an individual gray mind. We are dealing with a group of gray minds even though we think there is only one gray. That one gray consciousness is networked with other grays, and the overmind of the hive.

Therefore, if a psychic alien were posibly retrieved from a crash site, how we look after that alien is very important. You see, there are others watching and evaluating our every move.

A second example, it has been said many times that UFOs are operated by psychic means. The aliens also being psychic and using telepathy.

First thing I would suggest is one should not assume only the pilots are psychically connected to the UFO. One would assume that the equivalent of "mission control" is also connected psychically / telepathically to the UFO.

Someone is probably very aware of what happens to the UFO retrievals.

One should think in terms of conscious systems and subsystems. Consciou networks . . .

edit on 29/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness and clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

that concept is straight out of Star Trek and the borg.

when looking back on the history of UFOs in the US it is uncanny how it mirrors the trending science fiction in movies, TV programs and books. Even when Grusch told his story he was quoting directly from the TV series Dr. Who and the X files as if they were documentries.
This brings up the question are aliens feeding us information through this sort of media? so either aliens are the writers behind all what we see or they influence the writers.
Another possibilty is the general public have been brainwashed by the media for the past 70 years to beileve nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
watching the news it is being flooded with UFOs and the US government stories, everyone is jumping on the circus wagon and getting their 15 minutes in the spotlight. It is just coming down to he said that she said that i heard form this guy who heard it from his source. In the end there is still no smoking gun no alien bodies or alien craft. Everyone is scrambling to be the one to break open the disclosure box.

Did it occur to anyone this "disclosure" may be nothing but a conspiracy theory and the government has nothing to hide.

It is estimated over 7,000 documents have been released by the government and more is being piled on top of the 7,000 and to add to that there are massive data bases compiled by private groups.

The database of documents includes more than 1,500 pages of UFO-related material from the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) — a secretive U.S Department of Defense program that ran from 2007 to 2012
A massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s.

The National Archives and Records Administration is actually home to several collections of documents pertaining to unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or “flying disks.” And over the decades, those resources have been thoroughly probed and scrutinized for even a hint of more information and proof of alien existence.

all this has been gone over by some of the brightest minds and guess what they found no evidence of ETs or the government hiding information

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In these things take it for granted you are being watched during encounters. That someone unseen is standing behind you unnoticed.

Not just physically, but your thoughts as well.

Be very careful what you think during encounters is my advice.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well didn't the "Daily Fail" just blow up YouTube an other random parts of the internet??
LMAO!!!
At least the UFO/UAP pundits are more interesting than the political ones. Had "a moment" at the water cooler with a co-worker today. Haven't laughed this hard in awhile. It was posited "OMG! We're running out of skeptics!!" All co-worker had found was tons of info on "crash retrievals" but nothing much on "skeptic channels".

If info keeps squirting out like it has been the skeptics have been outgunned.
HILARIOUS!!!

@evad01
Please stop saying there's no hard science or materials to test. Dr.Garry Nolan was given materials to test by Jacques Vallee & others. He has a YT on it.
PLUS
US Govt-CIA dept has given multiple craft to aerospace companies. Just because their findings haven't been made public yet doesn't mean they haven't been properly tested. Dredging old arguments up for the millionth time like they're groundbreaking or noteworthy isn't cutting it. Please get current with the new changes in Ufology/UAP news.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That reminds me of the Dalngorsk UFO incident in 1986.

What happened was an Orb was seen by the towns people following the power lines of the mining town. It then went up Hill 611 where it tried a number of times to gain altitude. Then crashed and burned on the hillside for a few days.

Russian civilian UFO investigators recovered material from the crash site along with various instrument results. The crash materials has effects on those who studied it. That was also documented.

The Russian investigators concluded from the evidence and that it was a mining Orb after the rare earths that are abundant iin the hills around the mining town of Dalnegorsk.

edit on 30/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Please stop saying there's no hard science or materials to test. Dr.Garry Nolan was given materials to test by Jacques Vallee & others. He has a YT on it.

not to offend anyone but i personally conside You Tube the cartoon network of ufology. if anything has been discovered by science it would be published and reviewed by the science community and not posted on you Tube.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
At least the UFO/UAP pundits are more interesting than the political ones. Had "a moment" at the water cooler with a co-worker today. Haven't laughed this hard in awhile. It was posited "OMG! We're running out of skeptics!!" All co-worker had found was tons of info on "crash retrievals" but nothing much on "skeptic channels".

that is ture the UFO/UAP pundits are more interesting indeed they are.

i do not think we are running out of skeptics! i think they have just gone quite because they head it all before over and over so they are not responding to the same old stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Back with an interesting "bit". Came across a link to one of Hal Puthoff papers written in 2016. Was pleasantly surprised he gave mention to John Greenewald Jr. Interesting to get a peek into how these guys think.

ULTRATERRESTRIAL MODELS
thejournalofcosmology.com...

Abstract
Under consideration in this paper are two seminal statements and their concomitants, currently unknown, as follows:
1. There is an unidentified phenomenon interacting with the current human population on Earth;
2. It is currently unknown whether the phenomenon is exclusively extraterrestrial, extradimensional, crypto-terrestrial, demonic/djinn, proto/ancient human, time-travelers, etc., or some combination or mutation of any or all of these. However, it appears highly likely that the phenomenon per se is not constituted exclusively of members of the current human population.
In this paper we address the above under the overarching theme Ultraterrestrials in order to develop a template to be matched against data at hand and that may be procured in the future.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

great find that was intresting to read

it is good to see this is no longer limited to little gray aliens coming here from some far away planet in their flying machines.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
12/15/2023

CONGRESS has given the Feds the authority to keep the best UFO info SECRET.

Source: www.theguardian.com...

That's too bad. I guess it will be up to the ALIENS to tell us what's going on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join