It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘New war crime’: Colombia’s president slams Israeli attacks on hospitals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
No surprise.

Barack Hussein Obama is slamming Israel too.

Well done to Obama!!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: covent

You might also want to consider the "March of Return".

Why act all surprised when you shoot kids, journalists and medics during a peaceful protest? Have we all collectively forgot about the inconvenient parts of history before the 7th or have we simply lost our minds?

Common problem, this forgetting of recent history. I think lots of people forget what MSM previously told them and immediately adopt official narratives in the now. A collective colonisation of the minds and hearts of ordinary people who foot the bill.

I wander thro' each charter'd street,
Near where the charter'd Thames does flow.
And mark in every face I meet
Marks of weakness, marks of woe.

In every cry of every Man,
In every Infants cry of fear,
In every voice: in every ban,
The mind-forg'd manacles I hear

- William Blake

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

What hospital has been destroyed by Israel?

And it’s proven Hamas uses Hospitals as shields.

Hamas operatives in Gaza City clashed with Israeli forces on November 9 near Shifa Hospital, a de facto headquarters for the terrorist group, with reports of an Israeli strike on November 10. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said on October 27 that “hundreds of terrorists flooded into the hospital to hide” after Hamas attacked Israel on October 7. Hamas operates an extensive tunnel system beneath Shifa Hospital and has set up shop throughout the facility. On November 3, the IDF released audio of a Gaza health official confirming that Hamas is also siphoning over half a million liters of fuel meant for civilian use and storing it below Shifa. The group uses the fuel “for its terror infrastructure,” said IDF spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari.

Expert Analysis
“Wittingly or not, the crowds of Gazans who have congregated at Shifa have become human shields for the Iran-backed terror organization Hamas. Israel has made it clear that the goal of the war is to destroy Hamas’s military capability. In order to do so, the IDF will have to maneuver in and around the hospital. The best-case scenario is that Shifa hospital is safely evacuated under IDF supervision. However, Hamas will be reluctant to lose its civilian cover.” —Enia Krivine, Senior Director of FDD’s Israel Program and National Security Network

“The fact that Hamas conceals its fighters and commanders beneath Shifa Hospital is a widely known yet unspoken truth in Gaza.

www.fdd.org...

Hamas is using hospitals as shields, hiding in and under them, and steeling resources from hospitals.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

And it’s proven Hamas uses Hospitals as shields.

Hamas operatives in Gaza City clashed with Israeli forces on November 9 near Shifa Hospital, a de facto headquarters for the terrorist group, with reports of an Israeli strike on November 10. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said on October 27 that “hundreds of terrorists flooded into the hospital to hide” after Hamas attacked Israel on October 7. Hamas operates an extensive tunnel system beneath Shifa Hospital and has set up shop throughout the facility. On November 3, the IDF released audio of a Gaza health official confirming that Hamas is also siphoning over half a million liters of fuel meant for civilian use and storing it below Shifa. The group uses the fuel “for its terror infrastructure,” said IDF spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari.

Expert Analysis
“Wittingly or not, the crowds of Gazans who have congregated at Shifa have become human shields for the Iran-backed terror organization Hamas. Israel has made it clear that the goal of the war is to destroy Hamas’s military capability. In order to do so, the IDF will have to maneuver in and around the hospital. The best-case scenario is that Shifa hospital is safely evacuated under IDF supervision. However, Hamas will be reluctant to lose its civilian cover.” —Enia Krivine, Senior Director of FDD’s Israel Program and National Security Network

“The fact that Hamas conceals its fighters and commanders beneath Shifa Hospital is a widely known yet unspoken truth in Gaza.

www.fdd.org...

Hamas is using hospitals as shields, hiding in and under them, and steeling resources from hospitals.

The human shields argument is quite weak when is used against the bombardments that don't discriminate between civilians and combatants. Bombing heavily populated areas will result in a lathe number of deaths by definition. The human shields argument van be used against bullets but it has to be qualified first.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

How many of you are there, three or four people moving the goal post to destruction, for destruction? No. End of story.

Open a thread and send me the link to laugh it off.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
War is ugly. It's an absolutely horrible undertaking. Maybe the people should have paid attention to who was being VOTED into power. The people have to live with the choices their leaders make.
I'm sure some of the Americans killed in the Afghan pull out disaster didn't vote for Biden but they still had to live or die by the man voted as the leader of the USA.
If they didn't want war, maybe they shouldn't have supported a terrorist group as their government. Hamas must be wiped out!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hamas must be wiped out!

And how many of those over 4k dead kids have been Hamas members with guns, none of them? The entire strategy is a failure, ask the CIA or Daesh in case of doubt?
Even better: why not open a thread on it when you are so convinced that goal would be somewhat adequate?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

How many of you are there, three or four people moving the goal post to destruction, for destruction? No. End of story.

Moving what goalpost. State where I posted anything other than Israel is taking out Hamas militants with the most surgical precision possible.

You claim hospitals “attacked”? What do you mean then? The hospital are not under any indiscriminate air strikes or they be leveled by now.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The hospital are not under any indiscriminate air strikes or they be leveled by now.

Aight. So it's either leveled entirely or not "being attacked" at all, regardless of all the reports.

Nice story, bro.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The hospital are not under any indiscriminate air strikes or they be leveled by now.

Aight. So it's either leveled entirely or not "being attacked" at all, regardless of all the reports.

Nice story, bro.

Read what was actually posted. The whole context of my post. “Bro”

Moving what goalpost. State where I posted anything other than Israel is taking out Hamas militants with the most surgical precision possible.

You claim hospitals “attacked”? What do you mean then? The hospital are not under any indiscriminate air strikes or they be leveled by now.

You get a little cranky when it’s pointed out Hamas is a bunch of cowards cowering behind human shields in hospitals and under them. Bro

edit on 12-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes. We already had Exhibit B & C, duly noted.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Then call Hamas out for cowering, using human shields, hiding and firing from hospitals, and steeling fuel for hospitals.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Then call Hamas out for cowering, using human shields, hiding and firing from hospitals, and steeling fuel for hospitals.

You forget that most attacks on Palestinian Hospitals historically and traditionally are made by the Israeli Army because they are chasing terrorists and militants. That's what they say. And they admit that everything is a target as long as they consider it to be a target.

Are you not tired with the same argument about the human shields?! It could be an effective strategy when you're dealing with bullets. When you're dealing with bombs from jet fighters then it has zero effect.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hamas is the cause of all of this. How people twist that the other way is amazing or is it? Bad people ignore the truth when it makes them look bad.

I wonder? If say Hitler and his Nazis hid under hospitals and schools should they have been allowed to get away with it? It would be the same thing. Something to ponder.

My question would be why are the Palestinians allowing Hamas to use hospitals for cover? They outnumber Hamas and could take charge if they truly wanted to.

It's all bad and war should never happen but it's sad people are siding with the actual monsters, Hamas. Lest we forget that the goal of Hamas includes the elimination of the entire Western World after they eliminate the Jews.
edit on 11/12/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Hamas must be wiped out!

And how many of those over 4k dead kids have been Hamas members with guns, none of them? The entire strategy is a failure, ask the CIA or Daesh in case of doubt?
Even better: why not open a thread on it when you are so convinced that goal would be somewhat adequate?

I will repeat my last post that you completely ignored...
War is ugly. It's an absolutely horrible undertaking. Maybe the people should have paid attention to who was being VOTED into power. The people have to live with the choices their leaders make.
I'm sure some of the Americans killed in the Afghan pull out disaster didn't vote for Biden but they still had to live or die by the man voted as the leader of the USA.
If they didn't want war, maybe they shouldn't have supported a terrorist group as their government. Hamas must be wiped out!

It cracks me up you feel anyone who disagrees needs to start a new thread.. Sorry buddy ATS is NOT your safe space 🙄

And the answer to your question is yes, see my last response you ignored.
As you are all about your sweet sources, where did the 4000 Hamas children killed? 🤔 (Hint-Hamas media doesn't count 😏)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I just saw IDF delivering fuel to the hospital where Hamas supposedly is inside and underneath, how can that happen?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Stop making things up there is no explosive rounds used on Israelis. Most typical is an AK 47 nasty wound if you get hit. They were also using grenades though that's not really an explosive round either. Oh and they used swords to cut off people's heads. As far as the babies being killed not in dispute if you want to see it you can on the net.

Just stop making things up with the explosive ammunition that's video games.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I just saw IDF delivering fuel to the hospital where Hamas supposedly is inside and underneath, how can that happen?

Ehat do you mean how I assume fuel truck pulls up near generator and fills it. Wow magic.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
And they admit that everything is a target as long as they consider it to be a target.

That’s what happens when radar data shows Hamas using residential areas and public buildings as rocket bases. Or fire small arms from hospitals at Israeli troops.

So. Yea. Hamas uses human shields. To deny that at this point is total blind ignorance.
edit on 13-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Also. If Hamas isn’t hiding in hospitals. How is it fighting between Hamas and Israel intensifies around hospitals and no other areas?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join