It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Queers for Palestine’ must have a Death Wish aka Chickens for KFC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
One wonders why they always seem to have their "head" up thy WOKE arse, but strange but true as they are so consumed by the color, glitter, strappy heels and oh my a bubble bath with boo light booboo Dylan they obvilously no longer cant see straight. Oh well stupid is as stupid does so befriend a HAMAS member or supporter who will drive them home.

Dumb sheetz

When I first heard the phrase “Queers for Palestine”, I assumed it was a joke, a meme dreamt up by some Right-wing wag on Reddit. There is surely no way actual gay people would cheer on a state infamous for its loathing of homosexuals.

For all their zaniness, surely not even purple-haired, post-gender activists would take to the streets, Pride flag in hand, to champion a country that would jail them, if they’re lucky, and bump them off if they’re not. But it’s not a joke. These people are real. This is where wokeness has taken us – to a situation where the young of the West are throwing their lot in with a regime that would throw them from a top-floor given half a chance.

Queers for Palestine

“Queers for Palestine” has become the source of much online mirth in recent weeks, following Hamas’s October 7 pogrom. And deservedly so. People have compared it to “Chickens for KFC”. I saw one comment on Instagram noting that if these people actually went to Palestine, especially Hamas-ruled Gaza, their pronouns would be “was / were”.

I feel tempted to say “it’s funny because it’s true”, but none of this is funny. Palestine has an atrocious record on LGBT rights. In 2021, the Williams Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles carried out a survey of 175 nations and their acceptance of gay and gender-non-conforming people.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Everything is getting better and better by the day.

I love it. I don't even know what to say or who to verbally support or who to laugh at anymore, this is phenomenal.
edit on 9-11-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah .... abject stupidity. Those morons would be slaughtered the first chance the Muslims in the Middle East got. Hamas, Palestine, Muslims in Israel itself, Iran, etc etc ... all routinely gleefully slaughter LGBTQ. It's legal and it's sport to them.

Dumbasses.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When are we going to see BLM support the KKK?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's legal and it's sport to them.

It is sport as I read up on it. They can be treated worse than an animal. So after they get pounded up the back door Jihadi guy can preserve his status by a mere slice of the throat.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Low information stupid dumb ass useful idiots.

They don’t even know what is going on. Take a look at these Palestinian supporters not even aware of what happened on October 7th.

t.me...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They seem to have a thingy about the Grand Dragon intruding upon their turf as size does matter. Could be another 100 years

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

I posted those morons in another thread.

How can folk be so ignorant?

And have such strong views on things they know nothing about?

Hang on.....no. Best not go there!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Actually many but not all know how to embrace clothing and dress provocative to the extreme.

Then they get Crocodile Dundeed. Indeed

Entertainment
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Around the same time MAGA accepts democratic principles. In other words -- don't count on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Turkey's for Christmas?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I posted those morons in another thread.

How can folk be so ignorant?

Hang on.....no. Best not go there!

I ran into a couple last week that were telling me how evil Israel was and they I should be ashamed not supporting the Palestinians.

They had no clue what happened on the 7th.

That’s when I whipped out my phone and showed them some of the more graphic videos.

LOL, it made them shut up and probably seek therapy.
edit on 9-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Around the same time MAGA accepts democratic principles. In other words -- don't count on it.

Yeah, I don't see any MAGA supporting Communism anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Its that a Krispy Kreme Knockwurst you were referring to? It will never happen as they are heavenly endowed by thy creator. KKK's are in the "little" smokees canned foods section at your supermarket

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yea so put them in the classrooms and libraries teaching kids. WRONG

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Its that a Krispy Kreme Knockwurst you were referring to? It will never happen as they are heavenly endowed by thy creator. KKK's are in the "little" smokees canned foods section at your supermarket

It's not halal.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Approved for consumption by LGBTQ?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

THBBIT

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am sure they will convince hamas of painting gaza pink and flying the rainbow colors in solidarity.

Yep, Muslims specially terrorist will take their donations, welcome them in gaza, strap them as shield, then will strap bombs on their bodies.

The lack of historical facts is dumbfounding with the useful idiots in the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

then will strap bombs on their bodies.

They will think those things are the mother of all sez toys.

<<   2  3 >>

join