It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Footage Shows Hamas Operating Out of Two Gaza Hospitals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

Ive been saying this since day 1 of the attack on Israel.

They shouldn't even bother with Hamas and Gaza until Iran is smoking.

Then its simple, let them starve themselves out of being Israels problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's what cowards do, they hide behind woman, children, the sick and elderly.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on Mon Nov 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Have to start them as young as they I guess that is why they teach during free time kindergartens on how to launch rockets against the satan Israel, the UN just let them do it, because all the nation in the UN from the middle east are terrorist sponsored countries donating billions to hams Palestine to kill the devil Israel.

Intelligence knows that the cowards hide within the population, has been always know, using them as shields, but here we have infiltrators trying to deny what is been proven.

These people do not want the truth, because the agenda is to promote their own version of the truth.

Hamas placing rocket launchers near schools to use 'civilians and children as shields'

The pictures are enough evidence, but remember the propaganda machine for hamas palestine terrorist, is the ones telling the truth, all the rest is lies, that is what idiots are been fed.

This no the first time the cowards do that.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Those pictures need to be plastered on buses and billboards all over the US for the idiots to take a good look at.

So they see who they are really supporting.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Ive been saying this since day 1 of the attack on Israel.

They shouldn't even bother with Hamas and Gaza until Iran is smoking.

Then its simple, let them starve themselves out of being Israels problem.

and neutralising the Iranian regime cuts off a major supplier to the Russian military at the same time. Bingo!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

People are so quick to jump up and down on 'theocracy', but only when they erroneous call a nation that has a lot of Christians a theocracy, but never say a word about the worlds most dangerous one. Iran.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yeah too right and everything comes back to Iran. There is only one way to secure world peace and that is the total dismemberment of the Iranian regime. Nothing else of global importance comes close.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Which is why my hair is on fire about Obama and the wolf in expensive suit role he has/is playing.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Like what are effing around for when it comes to Iran. Everything comes back to Iran in the ME. Only the complete removal of the regime will secure peace. They gonna go nuke while the worlds attention is on some joke issue like Ukraine. Never has there been a moment in human history bar the Nazis when the world needs to unite and crush Iran. Whatever it takes.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I said at the time, Obama is going to get us all killed.... on purpose. Here, it's coming to fruition.

The lefts excuse 'but its THEIR money', still rings in my ears.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

I said at the time, Obama is going to get us all killed.... on purpose. Here, it's coming to fruition.

The lefts excuse 'but its THEIR money', still rings in my ears.

As a Brit I was amazed at the handing over of masses of dosh to the enemy. There should be zero negotiations or deals with the Iranian regime. Only a concerted allied invasion of the state of Iran can topple the Iranian regime. There will be criticism and body bags too, but if the world is going to be saved from Iran long term supplying its proxies like Hamas with nukes there can be no other way. Other than turning Iran into glass. There is no other way if we are to secure our planets future
edit on 8-11-2023 by orbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Muslim world, including Obama, will always defend the Mullahs.

When are the western lefties going to accept that there is NO prohibition against lying to a non-Muslim.

Obama was one big fraud, and put the infrastructure of his own trusted faithful in place so that he can continue to wage jihad.

Anyone that doesn't see this has their eyes shut. On purpose.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on Fri Nov 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If "BiBi" would have been serious about www.telegraph.co.uk... , the terrorists spirits would be broken and they'd be on their way back home to Mommy by now.

But, as President Trump learned, Netanyahu is compromised, or afraid to go after the men at the top of terror organizations.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
But, as President Trump learned, Netanyahu is compromised, or afraid to go after the men at the top of terror organizations.

The men at the top of Hamas live in luxury in Qatar.
You are talking about assassination squads in foreign Islamic countries.
I don't know if Israel has that capacity.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The men at the top of Hamas live in luxury in Qatar.
You are talking about assassination squads in foreign Islamic countries.
I don't know if Israel has that capacity.

I think that they do, they certainly appear to get by...

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously less international work of late - that we know of - mostly just taking out targets in the West Bank.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How can this be? Hamas is mostly peaceful when they kill innocents and use everyone as a shield.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join