It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Footage Shows Hamas Operating Out of Two Gaza Hospitals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So now there is conclusive evidence that Hamas is not only operating out of Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza,but also Sheikh Hamad Hospital in Gaza, and Indonesian Hospital in Gaza. Massive terrorist tunnel networks as well as rocket launchers are at these sites. Hamas hits Israel with terrorist attacks, and then runs and hides under civilian hospitals in Gaza to plan their next attack. Hamas has said that they will never stop and their ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews.

So what to do with an evil enemy like this one? They hide amongst the civilians and with make their headquarters among the most vulnerable civilians. Are the Palestinians complicit since they allow it or are they being bullied by Hamas and have no choice?

Some of the footage is available to view at the link.

Chilling Footage Shows Hamas Operating Out of Two Gaza Hospitals

Israel released chilling footage Sunday showing what it said were Hamas terrorists operating out of two hospitals around Gaza City — as it vowed to have the enclave surrounded within 48 hours and start street combat.

Israeli Defense Forces spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari presented videos to reporters that he said revealed Hamas agents using an underground entrance tunnel at the Sheikh Hamad Hospital — and also opening fire at Israeli forces from the medical center, the Times of Israel reported.

“If it weren’t enough that we exposed a tunnel under the hospital, the terrorists also shot at our soldiers from within the hospital,” Hagari said.

The IDF spokesman said Israel also uncovered a tunnel network under Indonesian Hospital, as well as rocket launchers stationed near the building.

“Hamas systematically built the Indonesian Hospital to disguise its underground terror infrastructure,” Hagari alleged while producing a military aerial shot of the complex.
edit on 11/6/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Israel Vows to Kill 'Little Hitler' Yahya Sinwar
Hamas second in command, nicknamed 'little Hitler', who masterminded the October 7th attacks, is hiding under Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza. Israel has said it is targeting this man so I expect they'll be raiding hospitals soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I have read the IDF is bombing these tunnels when they can, and also using trained dogs in the tunnels to attack Hamas.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The only answer to this fiasco is to take out Iran. Nothing less than the complete and total destruction of the Iranian regime will work. It's head off the snake time.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I have read the IDF is bombing these tunnels when they can, and also using trained dogs in the tunnels to attack Hamas.

RED STATE

Click here ... there is film footage from a camera on one of the dogs as it attacks a terrorist in one of his own tunnels. The terrorist screams and screams as the dog chews him up.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

From the article at your link IDF shows a Gaza metro entrance, which they say then links to Hamas tunnels...where's the radar/sensing proof?

There still is no independent verification that Hamas bases are under the hospitals and where is Israel's satellite data proving the bases are there? They have very advanced sensing and radar technology to prove this once and for all but they don't provide us with that sensing data, why?

www.forbes.com...

Yet Israel still wants to blow through civilians, premature babies, health care workers, and the very ill that are still in those hospitals.

Despite the calls for evacuation, hospital officials have repeatedly said it would be impossible to empty Gaza’s medical centers.

Several hospitals operating in the Palestinian enclave have said they have many patients in intensive care and children in incubators who cannot be moved so easily in order to shelter from airstrikes.

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on q000000521130America/Chicago5252America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000531130America/Chicago2828America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The evidence is clear and is presented, yet you continue to deny Hamas uses human shields, and that they use hospitals (and schools) to operate out of. You keep demanding some kind of from-the-sky radar of underground tunnels. I don't know if that kind of technology exists let alone if Israel would even have it.

Pffft. You can deny it all you want but the evidence is clear.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The evidence is clear and is presented, yet you continue to deny Hamas uses human shields, and that they use hospitals (and schools) to operate out of. You keep demanding some kind of from-the-sky radar of underground tunnels. I don't know if that kind of technology exists let alone if Israel would even have it.

Pffft. You can deny it all you want but the evidence is clear.

And you keep eating up Israeli propaganda without verifiable and independent investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
And you keep eating up Israeli propaganda without verifiable and independent investigation.

Evidence isn't propaganda.

YOU keep eating up Hamas propaganda and quoting Al Jazeera as a 'source', which is Qatari state run. Qatari .. the ones who blamed Israel for the October 7th terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love how all the news sources you all have been criticizing for years have now magically become credible...

You all aren't denying ignorance right now just so you know.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

YOU keep eating up Hamas propaganda and quoting Al Jazeera as a 'source', which is Qatari state run. Qatari .. the ones who blamed Israel for the October 7th terrorist attacks.

Is it legal, for the Israeli government to use propaganda against its own people, like it is here in the United States?

If not, I'd go with what ever Israel is telling their own people. That's probably going to be closer to truth. Unless, they are indeed allowed to use propaganda on their own People, then it may be more difficult to get the whole truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I love how all the news sources you all have been criticizing for years have now magically become credible...

This is information coming from Israeli intelligence. I've never had anything to say about Israeli Intelligence - pro or con - at any time over the past years. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

You all aren't denying ignorance right now just so you know.

Yes we are. Looking at the evidence and forming a conclusion based on it.
The evidence is clear, Hamas is using hospitals to run their terror organization from.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This thread's source is directly from IDF so you can't get more biased that that, or can you?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You failed to address what I said. You keep demanding some kind of from-the-sky radar of underground tunnels. I don't know if that kind of technology exists let alone if Israel would even have it. PROVE that kind of technology exists .. that there is some kind of eye in the sky that can detect these tunnels and that Israel has that technology. You keep demanding it as the only evidence you'll believe, so show it exists and Israel has it.

Then again, if Israel did have it and did produce it, you'd just deny it anyways.
So whatever. Pfffft.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You failed to address what I said. You keep demanding some kind of from-the-sky radar of underground tunnels. I don't know if that kind of technology exists let alone if Israel would even have it. PROVE that kind of technology exists .. that there is some kind of eye in the sky that can detect these tunnels and that Israel has that technology. You keep demanding it as the only evidence you'll believe, so show it exists and Israel has it.

Then again, if Israel did have it and did produce it, you'd just deny it anyways.
So whatever. Pfffft.

I posted the technology article in my first post in this thread which leads me to believe you did not bother to read it at all, so this tells me you are blindly following propaganda that suits your narrative.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I posted the technology article in my first post in this thread ....

It only says discussion on development and use. It doesn't say that they actively have that capability. You keep demanding it. Well ... show that Israel has the capability.

The evidence they have provided is enough.
It clearly shows Hamas working out of hospitals.
You are in denial because it doesn't fit your bias.

This thread's source is directly from IDF so you can't get more biased that that, or can you?

It's evidence. OF COURSE the evidence is 'biased' towards Israel, it's their intelligence gathering that has collected it. They aren't exactly going to collect evidence for Hamas. That doesn't make their evidence inadmissible.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I posted the technology article in my first post in this thread ....

It only says discussion on development and use. It doesn't say that they actively have that capability. You keep demanding it. Well ... show that Israel has the capability.

The evidence they have provided is enough.
It clearly shows Hamas working out of hospitals.
You are in denial because it doesn't fit your bias.

It's evidence. OF COURSE the evidence is 'biased' towards Israel, it's their intelligence gathering that has collected it. They aren't exactly going to collect evidence for Hamas. That doesn't make their evidence inadmissible.

Your embracing of ignorance to fit your narrative knows no bounds.

Israel operates TecSAR-1 (Ofeq-8), a reconnaissance satellite launched in 2008. It’s equipped with a SAR developed by Elta Systems. EROSAR 1, a SAR-enabled satellite launched in 2022 has more advanced capability.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Right back atcha junior.

The evidence they have given is enough. It is proven.
Hamas uses hospitals and civilians as human shields.
To say otherwise is just willful ignorance

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Right back atcha junior.

And yet you have no comment on #1 IDF states the tunnel entrance was to a Gaza metro that they assume leads to Hamas tunnels and #2 IDF can't be bothered using their SAR satellite to actually find out where the Hamas tunnels and entrances actually are.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Make that FOUR hospitals with evidence they are used by Hamas.

Inside Hamas Secret Weapon Cache

At the Sheikh Hamad hospital, known as the 'Qatari' hospital, Rear Admiral Hagari showed what he said was photo evidence of tunnel entrances alongside the building discovered by Israeli troops.

Hagari said Hamas operates from within the hospital because they know that the IDF cannot launch an airstrike on them without causing collateral damage.

The link also shows evidence of a Hamas stronghold and ammo depot in residential property.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join