It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician Moshe Feiglin argues Gaza needs to turn Into Dresden! Annihilate Gaza now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
a reply to: SprocketUK

It's the other way around.
It seems these threads have hit a lot of nerves as they expose a range of Israeli Politicians with the nonsense they have been arguing. Including mass killings, genocide, ethnic cleansing.

For those who unequivocally support Israel it seems there are many problems when Israel is committing war crimes and when some of its politicians inciting genocide.

Its mostly because the majority of people get angry dealing with Nazis, and, apart from goose stepping through the Brandenburg gate, your threads seem to be the best confessional possible.

No one unequivically supports Israel, if there werent any attacks on the 7th by Hamas then the Israelis would not be bombing the Gaza strip now and if they did, then the vast majority of the western nations would have condemned them whole heartedly.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He's edited it. To attack another poster instead.

Funny typo though, Freudian slip maybe? Will you be in his dreams tonight? Or will it just be the Horst Wesell song like usual?

Nothing there to see.

You should be more concerned with the language of genocide the Israeli Politician has used and the killings of thousands of innocent civilians by Israel.

Do you condemn what he said by the way.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seems he regrets WW2 ended?

link   

Not until “From the river to the sea something, something, something”

link   

a reply to: Leviathan4

There are lots of nutcases about. Fortunately this one isn't calling the shots.

Meanwhile, where is your outrage about Hamas' Charter and stated aim to kill Jews (Christians too) and wipe Israel off the map and subjugate us all under Islamic rule?

Ie their official policy as per the nutcases who actually do call the shots?

Probably better to worry about those closer to home mate. Hamas aren’t about to takeover the UK. The death and destruction being delivered by Israel is wrong, blatantly. The atrocities of Hamas were also wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Funny typo though, Freudian slip maybe? Will you be in his dreams tonight? Or will it just be the Horst Wesell song like usual?

Nothing there to see.

You should be more concerned with the language of genocide the Israeli Politician has used and the killings of thousands of innocent civilians by Israel.

No, I explained what I thought of his statement in the other thread by your kamerad
edit on stpTue, 31 Oct 2023 15:13:10 -050020232023-10-31T15:13:10-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Not until “From the river to the sea something, something, something”

They're chanting that in the US right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

a reply to: Leviathan4

There are lots of nutcases about. Fortunately this one isn't calling the shots.

Meanwhile, where is your outrage about Hamas' Charter and stated aim to kill Jews (Christians too) and wipe Israel off the map and subjugate us all under Islamic rule?

Ie their official policy as per the nutcases who actually do call the shots?

Probably better to worry about those closer to home mate. Hamas aren’t about to takeover the UK. The death and destruction being delivered by Israel is wrong, blatantly. The atrocities of Hamas were also wrong.

Very much in agreement with you.

It seems some members can't see the atrocities of one side. And I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Nothing there to see.

No, I explained what I thought of his statement in the other thread by your kamerad

What do you think of this statement? Do you approve it?

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's like posting left-wing diatribe rubbing ones moral superiority in everyones face on a right-wing message board. obviously everyone is going to love you really hard...

I could also change site, but I might just nuke it and have it all.

(post by SprocketUK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It's like posting left-wing diatribe rubbing ones moral superiority in everyones face on a right-wing message board. obviously everyone is going to love you really hard...

I could also change site, but I might just nuke it and have it all.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's the other way around.
It seems these threads have hit a lot of nerves as they expose a range of Israeli Politicians with the nonsense they have been arguing. Including mass killings, genocide, ethnic cleansing.

For those who unequivocally support Israel it seems there are many problems when Israel is committing war crimes and when some of its politicians inciting genocide.

Its mostly because the majority of people get angry dealing with Nazis, and, apart from goose stepping through the Brandenburg gate, your threads seem to be the best confessional possible.

No one unequivically supports Israel, if there werent any attacks on the 7th by Hamas then the Israelis would not be bombing the Gaza strip now and if they did, then the vast majority of the western nations would have condemned them whole heartedly.

I wish I spoke/typed as eloquently as you!

Yes! What he said!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't worry i don't get your jokes either, and look just like that...

In the end we're all in the same boat, you just didnt realize It yet...

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What about the tank that blew up a car the other day that was just trying to turn around?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What about the tank that blew up a car the other day that was just trying to turn around?

What about it?
Does that vindicate all the murders kidnappings and rapes done on the 7th? Is that what you are alleging?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You said that Israel hasn't committed war crimes. That was a clear example of a war crime.

My position this whole time has been that both sides need to refrain from committing war crimes and seek to minimize civilian deaths.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Once again, I find myself reminding people that war is where people die.

The side that wins usually is the one that kills the most people.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You said that Israel hasn't committed war crimes. That was a clear example of a war crime.

My position this whole time has been that both sides need to refrain from committing war crimes and seek to minimize civilian deaths.

Ok so, A I have no evidence that this even happened.
B I have seen no evidence that the events were as you said they were
C Show me the evidence that satisfies A and B then I will condemn the actions of the tank crew...as long as I believe you that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join