It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Leviathan4

No. I just ask you to apply the same standards of proof that you demand of others.

Hamas started this.

You can't negotiate with the likes of them.

Me? Disengenuous?

Look in the mirror.

My friend.

Hate on.

Here is my answer again

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes.

In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts when Israel has ordered millions of Palestinians to move South, i.e forced expulsion which is war crime. This is a fact.

Furthermore Israel has cut off electricity and water and this amounts to collective punishment which is a war crime. Again this is a fact.

You ask evidence for matters of fact?

Can you apply the sane standards in all cases? Are you serious?

One is a case where a missile or rocket has been launched and is disputed who did what. This needs an investigation.

The other is a form of collective punishment like forcibly displacing millions of people which is a war crime. Israel ordered them to do so. It's a fact. It doesn't need further investigation.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No. I just ask you to apply the same standards of proof that you demand of others.

Hamas started this.

You can't negotiate with the likes of them.

Me? Disengenuous?

Look in the mirror.

My friend.

Hate on.

I’ve never agreed with you more

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It’s interesting to see all these pro Palestine (actually Hamas) demonstrating against Israel’s military action in response to the October attack. Why have these same people never thrown as much support and anger against the Turks who are doing the same against the Kurds or the Myanmar military doing the same against the Rohingya? After all both these victims are Muslims. It’s obvious really these pro Palestine demonstrators are anti Semitic!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It’s interesting to see all these pro Palestine (actually Hamas) demonstrating against Israel’s military action in response to the October attack. Why have these same people never thrown as much support and anger against the Turks who are doing the same against the Kurds or the Myanmar military doing the same against the Rohingya? After all both these victims are Muslims. It’s obvious really these pro Palestine demonstrators are anti Semitic!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

"In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts when Israel has ordered millions of Palestinians to move South, i.e forced expulsion which is war crime. This is a fact."

The fact is, you apply double standards to others and different standards to your own anti Jew claims?

Goebbels would be proud.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Never in my my years here have I seen someone be so wrong as you are. You look like a fool, keep it up troll

edit on 30-10-2023 by NeonKnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The much respected Labour party disagrees with you:

BBC News - Andy McDonald: Labour suspends MP after speech at pro-Palestinian rally
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts ...

If you don't need independent investigators on the ground in Gaza to confirm supposed Israeli war crimes because it's supposedly so obvious .. then no 'independent investigators on the ground' are needed for that hospital that had the rocket fall in it's parking lot because the evidence is OVERWHELMING that Israel didn't hit the hospital. To say anything otherwise is HYPOCRISY.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Radchad
It’s obvious really these pro Palestine demonstrators are anti Semitic!

It's hard to figure out if someone is pro-XYZ or just anti-semitic in general. Lots of people hate Jews with about the same level of logic the KKK has for Blacks.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Who says the same people or in general those who are against war and atrocities don't campaign or are not concerned about the war between the Turkish State and Kurdish rebels/people or a very recent one the war in Nagorno-Karabakh.

It's a strawman argument the one you just made.

So you say that half million people and many more who don't go to demonstrations are anti-semitic? Any evidence for this?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Being part of a large group at a rally doesnt make your cause right or just, as millions of Germans who attended the Nuremburg rallies found out

The Nazi sympathiser argument is a false equivalency. It has been addressed earlier.

Unless you imply the millions of people who protest against the bombings of innocent civilians are somehow terrorist and Nazi sympathisers. Do you imply this?

Sensitive arent you?

Well, lets just say I wouldnt trust any of them to look after my kids for an evening.

That's you. And do as you wish.

I see that the demonstration in London and elsewhere in the World have hot a few nerves. They prove that millions of people are opposing the war. And there are many more who don't go to demonstrations.

I ve heard that some of your left wing representatives are about to resign and it said that also some right wing representatives have expressed sympathies for the Palestinian people (not Hamas).

Ive never been one for following the crowd, especially when the crowd is so bloody wrong

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The much respected Labour party disagrees with you:

BBC News - Andy McDonald: Labour suspends MP after speech at pro-Palestinian rally
www.bbc.co.uk...

Do you believe that the Labour Party is in favour of this war? Just because they have suspended someone. I mean is it the leader who suspends his/her MPs if they wish.

That's not evidence the Labour Party as a whole is in favour of the war.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
How many people are demanding a cease-fire between Russia and Ukraine?

Almost 10,000 Ukrainians have been killed.

Where are the protests?

The blocked streets?

Who's crying over all the dead Russians?

Nowhere.

But if it involves Israel, Jews, then they are the bad guy.

I'd say this is new but since they were forced to build the pyramids, they have been slaved and beaten.

Once again we see history repeat itself.

People never learn.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeonKnights
Never in my my years here have I seen someone be so wrong as you are. You look like a fool, keep it up troll

So you think I am the only one who supports ceasefire and it's against the war?!

You probably haven't read the title of this thread and you don't understand what's going on around you. Or you try to sensationalise things... Both are equally bad.

Is it not clear to you that if there is half million protesters on the streets of London and many more around the world and even more people who never go to protests then there something really wrong with this bombing campaign against the Palestinian people.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It’s obvious really these pro Palestine demonstrators are anti Semitic!

It's hard to figure out if someone is pro-XYZ or just anti-semitic in general. Lots of people hate Jews with about the same level of logic the KKK has for Blacks.

The antisemitic card doesn't work well and has never been a good argument.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It only works when it's happening.

And being allowed and even encouraged.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hamas is not an ethnicity, a race.

It is a belief system.

It is an ideology.

It is an ideology that has to be SHOWN to be wrong. It is a belief system encouraged among so-called palestinians that is avowed to destroy jews and Israel. Then go after Christians.

And Wiccans.

And atheists.

To protect or defend or promote this diseased ideology is not just wrong, but either deliberately evil or incredibly moronic.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Things are gonna continue to get worse, you can count on that.......

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People born after a certain time, and have never had these people actually try to KILL you, and witness the flat out EVIL things they are willing to do, do NOT understand what they are championing.

These memes illustrate it to the T

HAMAS, Hez, ISIS, all of these groups have the same ideology and and MO.....

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Too true.

And they fail to see that in the Middle Eastern mindset, compromise, cease-fires, are a show of weakness in their culture.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join