It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Leviathan4

You haven't answered my question.

Have the Palestinians stopped their bombings and returned all the hostages?

I didn't see the question.
But do you demand that I answer it?

It's Hamas that has taken hostages. Not the Palestinians as a Nation. As far as I know Hamas hasn't stopped using rockets.

Do you condemn the mass killings of thousands of innocent civilians by the IDF just as the protestors did in London or you think it's ok to respond to the events of the 7th of October by mass killings?
Palestinian’s elected them. Your obviously not one of the sharper tools in the shed

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It's Hamas that has taken hostages. Not the Palestinians as a Nation. As far as I know Hamas hasn't stopped using rockets.

Do you condemn the mass killings of thousands of innocent civilians by the IDF just as the protestors did in London or you think it's ok to respond to the events of the 7th of October by mass killings?

Are you saying Hamas are not Palestinians?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He demands that Israel stop attacking but won't call on Palestinians to stop attacking.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"How do you keep these good statistics? Have you been to the demonstration in London?"

Have you?

Terrible argument.

Are the UN, Amnesty International or your Human Rights Lawyers "on the ground"?

If not, according to you, that doesn't count?

No?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This has been documented by the UN, Amnesty International, the Red Cross and all other Doctors who are in the area. There is no doubt thousands of innocent civilians have been killed by the IDF.

The number of dead given is given by HAMAS. Any group that has people on the ground there are NOT counting the dead, not in coordination with each other and with other groups, not using heavy equipment to move flattened buildings, etc. The numbers are totally from HAMAS. And as we can see by their fake '500 dead in hospital explosion' claim .. they LIE. We do not know how many are dead there. It could be higher than the number given, or lower. It could be men, women or children. WE DO NOT KNOW AND WILL NEVER KNOW.

The thing we DO know is that any dead palestinians are the fault of HAMAS. Even though you have repeatedly denied it, Hamas uses them as human shields. You are the one in denial when you continually say that they don't.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Time for me to step in on this one.

But war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes.

What war crimes has Israel committed ?
Every country on Earth has a right to protect its people.
2400 rockets launched against Israel.
Can you imagine what any other country would have done ?
Bye bye Palestinians.
Sounds to me like that fit the definition of an open declaration of war.
Sometimes you get what you ask for just to later regret it.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: freshcedar

you keep repeating that "war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes".

Hammas committed a TERRORIST attack.

not a war crime

oh and the MAJORITY of protestors are MUSLIM. 99.9 percent MUSLIM

According to the UN, Amnesty International and Human Rights Lawyers both Hamas and Israel have committed war crimes.

How do you keep these good statistics? Have you been to the demonstration in London?

No I am not a muslim therefore I see no need to jump on a plane and fly thousands of miles to London from Canada to see that the protestors are 99.9 percent muslim.

I do however live just outside of Toronto in Canada and so far I have not seen a Canadian Flag, a Provincial flag of Ontario or a rainbow flag from Pride. If the people in Canada who are not muslim were at these protests you would see the flags representing the country and province and where they live. NOT THE FLAG OF PALESTINE

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All I see in the London protest is that soon there will be more palestinians in Europe than in Gaza.
Is a sad day for Europe.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

London has had an Islamic mayor now for a while, so why is this a surprise?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not surprised that you are ignoring testaments from people who actually live here in the UK but prefer to believe agenda driven MSM drivel.

The FACTS are that the vast majority of those protesters in London were Muslims, the one's that weren't were primarily self-loathing, entitled tossers from quite privileged backgrounds.

I assure you, they are not representative of the majority of British people.....but of course you know better.

No-one wants to see innocent people killed and the destruction is horrific.

But what do you expect?
Hamas carried out an appalling act of terrorism.
Did you think Israel was just going to ask them to please stop doing that?
To ask the all-powerful UN to intercede and take Hamas to task?

Hamas has resisted all conciliatory approaches as any long term solution would require them to accept a two state solution, something they point blank refuse to do.
Hamas has built its bases within the civilian population often underneath or near places like schools and hospitals.
Now why do you think they have done that?
Out of concern and consideration for 'non-Hamas' population?
The Palestinians have turned a blind eye and allowed them to do so, they've made no attempt to stop them.
Why?

Egypt shut its borders to Palestinians a long time ago.
Why?
Because they know that having an open border would allow thousands of Hamas terrorists into their country. They would then start to use their territory there as another launchpad for the never-ending stream of missile attacks on Israel.
They had little concern for the Palestinian people.
Where's your outrage at them?

But then again, the Palestinian problem is manipulated as a huge cause celebre to justify so many people's hatred of Israel and Jews in general.

Of course we all want peace and an end to the killing.
But Israel will never have that as long as Hamas are a viable entity.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

... but the Palestinians are Semitic people as well. How does that workout as anti-Semitic Semitics?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Fairly tired of non Brits lecturing us about what we apparently think.

That rally was addressed by the swivel eyed Marxist proven anti semitic Jeremy Corbyn and his ex girlfriend Dianne Abbott......oh gawd... Nurse! The screens!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Everyone who cares for innocent lives should ask for Hamas to surrender, or to stop hiding behind civilians, to allow their own people to evacuate from the line of fire, and of course to release the hostages. Everyone should ask for Egypt to allow civilians to enter, and let the Hamas fight if this is what they want. That would be some solutions.
But no, this is not a protest for the palestinian people, is a protest against Israel defending themselves. Everyone with more than two brain cells can see that.
edit on 44040331America/Chicago16pm31 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I wasn't going to mention Diane Abbott....anyone who knows anything about the UK knows that anything supported by those two holds very, very little support amongst ordinary, everyday British people.

But hey, they know better than us, we only live here.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Yes. And Hamas has plenty of fuel, food, water and supplies stockpiled for years.

If they cared for Palestinians they would share it but they would rather they starved and their hospitals shut down for their evil propaganda agenda.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

Oct 7th seems to be a concerted effort by Israel to allow Hamas to attack their innocent citizens by moving the venue to an insecure location 48 hours before the event. I'd say Israeli intelligence planned it that was so they would have an excuse to commit genocide against the Palestinians. Hmmmm, where has that been done before... the zionists/ashkanazi and hitler. Didn't they sacrifice millions of innocent Semitics so they could create Israel? What's happening now, the zionists/ashkanazi are sacrificing Israeli's to further their agenda. Zionists/Ashkanazi killing Semitics for an agenda, again (Palestinians and Israelis are both Semitic peoples). Remember, got to get that third temple built and you know what happens next....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 30/10/2023 by meckanic because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/10/2023 by meckanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A true British protest would have one very angry well-dressed gentleman says, "You there! I have a concern!"

Fact.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Noo. It would look like this:

duckduckgo.com... 2F3771f0607bdf1e1293a0ecf8bb539c1a.jpg

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Noo. It would look like this:

duckduckgo.com... 2F3771f0607bdf1e1293a0ecf8bb539c1a.jpg

I never knew the British were so outraged and radical.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

maktoobmedia.com...

Half a million pro-Palestine supporters poured onto the streets of central London on Saturday to demand Israel halt its bombing campaign and siege of the Gaza Strip after the heaviest night of bombing yet.

Protesters marched from the Embankment towards Westminster.

Aerial footage showed large crowds setting off on the march organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, with the protest due to end outside the Houses of Parliament after passing Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s Downing Street office.

Whats protesting on the streets of London going to do??

They should all take flights out to Israel to protest!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join