It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a good time to smile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Greetings ATS friends. I'm the same person just with a 79 after. I do not post a lot. I am getting better at commenting. Though I do not as much as I'd like because I have a hard time getting back on to respond in a timely manor. I am a busy buman. I am a pre-k teacher in a mid life crisis so I thought the best thing would be for me is to go back to school to get a degree in k-5th education. I am old enough that I see past the smoke screens and mirrors. Praise God, ( yes I am a Christian)! Helping children to be the best versions of them selves that they can be and then getting them that they know and are capable of more then they think is my mission statement.
I am a Californian living in chaos with the rest of the neighbors. I don't let that stop me from making friends though. I do have specific learning disabilities which make it difficult for me to write l, and read. Its not a disability. Its just stronger abilities in other areas. Some co- workers call me creative. I think its just that I can use the resourses around me knkwing what I want to achieve. So maybe i'm kind of like a pre-k Msc Guiver This website has helped me improve my comprehention soooo much. I am invested in learning new perspectives. When I learn more about people's thoughts I can understand better and grow. Love all of you regardless of your opinions ats neighbors.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

Howdy, from Oregon.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I used to smile now I feel like gnashing my teeth.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AYYLMAOS
I used to smile now I feel like gnashing my teeth.

That's the spirit! Stay positive!

new topics

top topics

join