It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Go back to my initial post and then read the first few replies.

I'm done playing your games. Going in circles here.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Yes, they are VERY defective people who need serious psychological treatment. What society does not need is encouraging their delusion. In a previous post you mentioned how it is becoming more acceptable all around the world. It just shows how humanity has given up. Does the left really not see how the whole lgbtq+ agenda is being pushed on our children and how deviant behavour is now something to be "proud" of? I know most on the left really do not believe in God but I can assure you that this is demonic. All a finger in God's eye. Pride parades and drag queen story hours and "family friendly" drag shows are all things that now exist. I really hope that only a small minority of trans are pedophiles (I wish there were none but we know that is not true) but most seem hellbent on normalizing this rubbish to children. No wonder the guy in OP thought he could do such a thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: nickyw

Almost all people who are trans in the Scottish prison system did it after they were convicted, which is telling me that they aren't abusers or criminals because they're trans, it's obvious what they're trying to do.

as a survivor i have an interest in the uks prison system one of the things taking over the system is transgenderism not for transitioning but as a mask for a growing abusive sex trade.. youngsters are being pressured into being trans to join that trade.. and those that can are trying to identify out of the mens estate and into the womens estate as the vast majority of women are in prison for non payment of local taxes, most are also have addictions and are abuse survivors dv, csa or other.

the uk has had to halt putting rapists in prison as there is no space.. have to wait for a vacant bed to have a trial now.. what we are heading for a horrific conjoining of issues.. the uk courts are trying not to sent trans to prison as it feeds that sex trade, but that also means abusers are free to continue abusing.

the system is imploding, not just in the west but across the world, its hard to see how those in gov have an eye on a one world gov when they are failing at the basics.

so many unintended consequences to the cowardice of those in office to fix what has broken.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am well aware of your first post.

You started out strong with the first part of your reply, then went down hill with the ignorance of " I don't recall anyone seriously saying this wouldn't happen." That has been a narrative from the word go on the topic of trans people in society.

Then you really went off the rails when you claimed this thread had a narrative that this guy only did it because he was trans. When, nobody in this thread said that until you made the comment.

No games here, just trying to understand where you are coming from saying that we are all saying he did it because he is trans, when none of us did. Then to say that "all criminal justice systems will never put biological men into women's prisons ", when that has been shown to be highly inaccurate on many threads before this one.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Then you really went off the rails when you claimed this thread had a narrative that this guy only did it because he was trans. When, nobody in this thread said that until you made the comment

Jesus christ you've been arguing with me over something I never said? Lmao...

I made the argument (multiple times!) that he wasn't committing these crimes because he was trans.

all criminal justice systems will never put biological men into women's prisons

Nice quote mining skills. You left out the part where I build upon the statement saying unless there's a special consideration.

You're being dishonest. And spreading lies about my posts, for all to go read unedited.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

God and religion are social constructs just as much as trans ideology. Anyone who takes either seriously as a natural fact is delusional.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"Title of the thread says it all... like saying "see, look because he's trans he's a creepy child molester"."

Here, exactly what you said. You were inferring that this thread was about him being trans is why he did what he did.

What are the "special considerations" they use to decide who goes where?

There have been plenty of bio men that have been put into womens prisons because they say they are "trans"

No dishonesty here, I am putting forth the info you have been trying to back track against for all to see

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Prison systems have always been evolving. But to say they're collapsing worldwide is a bit much.

The issue I find with the UKs system is they focus more on rehabilitation, in a nation with a huge population. Which is interesting because I'm currently reading a book about how native Americans viewed Europeans and society, almost all the intellectuals on the native side made the same observations about Europeans how they cage their criminals or get rid of them entirely while in their cultures the families and even entire tribes pay for the crimes of the individual. But it was quickly pointed out, the density of population was the biggest factor.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You really need some better reading comprehensive skills...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What a go to response when people poke holes in your argument

reading comprehension is just fine, maybe you need some work on understanding a thread before you make yourself look like an a ss then get butt hurt when people call you out for it

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yup. You're right. You win.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Have fun

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Those of us less evolved can not agree with you on the social construct arguement. However even if you take God out it real science would dictate that unnatural acts will not propagate the species and natural selection would be limited if this contagion is allowed to continue.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Michele Obama never sexually assaulted anybody.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Michele Obama never sexually assaulted anybody.

I wasnt aware of any accusations agauinst her.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I believe it was more of a "she is a tranny" joke.....lol

could be wrong

edit on 19-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ah, pretty poor taste she can''t help how she looks can she?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

What do you mean by less evolved?

And humans have had homo sexual tendencies since who knows when, I doubt it will be detrimental to our species.
A mass extinction event or AI robots is more likely than humans all becoming asexual mutes.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Making excuses for a Trans pedo. Fun.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Always does

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join