It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That is sorting it out... what in your opinion would be sorting out trans ideology to move forward look like, because it's not going anywhere.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The title of this thread is:

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

What never happens? Sexual assault?

Ohhh wait, you mean, trans people don't commit sexual abuse crimes. Right? That little part about the trans aspect doesn't matter now tho ...

exactly that, any time a born woman says she does not want to share a changing room with a trans woman, the idiots all pipe up with "But no trans woman would ever do this you are just an awful terf" Thats why the title of this thread is what it is, to hold a mirror up to your dishonesty

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So it is about the trans aspect.

At least you're arguing in good faith now.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That is sorting it out... what in your opinion would be sorting out trans ideology to move forward look like, because it's not going anywhere.

not refusing to take the opinions of actual women seriously when they say they do not want to have to fight trans women in boxing and judo etc or that they do not feel comfortable disrobing in front of trans women.
Instead all that happens is the progs insult them and threaten them.

My idea to cure it, men-women-trans changing rooms and sport categories
edit on 34pThu, 19 Oct 2023 09:28:34 -050020232023-10-19T09:28:34-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I'm not gullible to fall for it.

Given that in Scotland almost all trans females came out as trans after they got caught you can make a sound judgement from there.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm not gullible to fall for it.

Given that in Scotland almost all trans females came out as trans after they got caught you can make a sound judgement from there.

you got evidence or are we just supposed to believe you?
edit on 28pThu, 19 Oct 2023 09:31:28 -050020232023-10-19T09:31:28-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And most sports aren't allowing grown adults to continue to compete in such a way. At least it's being addressed and sorted out. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to this stuff we can easily work something out.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Again, congrats?

Good for you not taking a strangers word on what they are.

Pretty heavy assumption you are making there. Is there data to support that?

Again, this guy say he is trans. Who are you to tell him he isn't? Remember, gender dysphoria is a mental illness, and we already know he is mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In October 2022, a Freedom of Information request obtained by The Times showed that Cornton Vale had a transgender prison population of 16, half of whom had begun the transitioning process following their conviction

en.wikipedia.org...

Only one prison in Scotland houses trans females. Most trans either transitioned after or were in the beginning stages of doing so close to their crimes.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And most sports aren't allowing grown adults to continue to compete in such a way. At least it's being addressed and sorted out. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to this stuff we can easily work something out.

linky

dinky

doo

three links in a few second showing it isnt sorted out at all, any time anyone tries to make thecase for keeping certain sports and spaces exclusively for females all the wierdo rape apologists jump up and down trying to stop it happening and threatening actual women with rape etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

In October 2022, a Freedom of Information request obtained by The Times showed that Cornton Vale had a transgender prison population of 16, half of whom had begun the transitioning process following their conviction

en.wikipedia.org...

Only one prison in Scotland houses trans females. Most trans either transitioned after or were in the beginning stages of doing so close to their crimes.

and half is not a majority unless you have dyscalculia anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

There's no information that he has gender dysphoria.

I like how you are trying to twist this around on me, and attempting to pin the idea that he is legit trans.
Can you tell me what this is all about the scumbag or that he identified as trans?

Didn't you say this wasn't about the trans aspect?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nothing changes in an instant. You're being disingenuous. Trans people are people too you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nothing changes in an instant. You're being disingenuous. Trans people are people too you know.

I do know actually but what concerns me is that associate members of the trans crowd no longer seem to think women are people or humans or anything that deserves a say in their own lives.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Pretty safe bet that if he is trans he has gender dysphoria, not a hard line to connect

I have not said he is a legit trans, I have repeatedly asked who you are to say he is not because you keep saying he isn't. You act like you know him and say he isn't a "legit trans". So how is that "twisting this around on you"?

This is about a POS pedo that identifies as trans, plain and simple. Not sure why you are struggling to understand that.

You are trying to make it all about the trans aspect. It is a part of it yes, but you are wanting it to only be about that and it's not.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You started the argument about the trans aspect. After I made the statement that him being trans, and his actuons has nothing to do with trans ideology.

We agree on one part, but the other part. Apparently not.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Incorrect

You started out by saying this thread has a clear narrative against trans people, I corrected you and then you persisted on that the guy isn't trans.

You also kept going on that people in this thread kept saying he only did it because he was trans, when nobody has said that but you.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Because it clearly does...

First you're all "this isn't about trans people!!"

Now all of a sudden you're hell bent on making him trans while I'm being skeptical that he actually is.

You're being hypocritical on a dime.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Where in the title does it SPECIFICALLY say it's about trans people? Nowhere, cool lets move on from that BS

You made this all about him being trans

You aren't being skeptical. You are outright saying he isn't because, according to you, he doesn't fit the criteria.

How is me saying this thread was not made to be about trans people then defending the man saying he identifies as trans being hypocritical? Or this another one of you say it so it must be true?

This thread is about one guy and one guy only, not an entire group of people
edit on 19-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

In my experience a lot of trans people, mostly trans females are very militant in their stance towards the ideology.

And to give a bit of an anecdote of mine, i know three trans people, one I'm not even sure why they did it but they are now and identify as female, they're even married with a kid, one has legit gender dysphoria. And the final is what makes me skeptical, a man who got caught and called out for sexual abuse and then magically after some time comes out as trans... I'm not all on board with the ideology, but at the same time it is a social construct, and humans haven't thought up of this sort of thing in just recent history, nor come up with anything as crazy. People accept it, and theres always going to be the bad apples.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join