It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i want to reiterate this has been discussed and during the process in 2022 Deputy First Minister Shona Robison told Holyrood there’s “no evidence” predatory men ever had to “pretend to be anything else” to “carry out abusive behaviour”

its been one of the bones of contention on these gender laws that men don't need or would never need to pretend.. it would just never happen..

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes, a narrative of TRUTH. I will find every opportunity to push that narrative.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Almost all people who are trans in the Scottish prison system did it after they were convicted, which is telling me that they aren't abusers or criminals because they're trans, it's obvious what they're trying to do.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Do you fight so gallantly agaisnt sexual predators who aren't trans? What do you think about Kevin Spacey being acquitted?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

There is absolutely nothing in the title of this thread that says anything of what you claim.

He himself says he is trans

He is a creepy child molester

I am not disagreeing that he is the lowest form of scum

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Sexual predators should all be locked up for good.

My comment was about fighting gallantly for truth: i.e. a man cannot be a woman.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Of course he says he's trans. He's absuing the word and the ideology behind it.

Remember when criminals became good born Christians all of a sudden in prison to get out earlier?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: SprocketUK

That's the dichotomy that has been going on for awhile now and it's been going in a positive direction in my opinion. Some places have already solved those issues as well.

which places and how?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Of course he says he's trans. He's absuing the word and the ideology behind it.

Remember when criminals became good born Christians all of a sudden in prison to get out earlier?

Nickyw's post on the previous page states that= locals in the town say that Amy dressed that way in the shop for around 8 years before the arrest and was also known locally for stealing knickers, on twitter there are links from locals to facebook profiles, the issue of sex came up after arrested, but the TQ+ stuff predates this by a very long way rather than this being isla bryson type case of rapist using trans to get a better deal.

This isnt some paedo deciding life would be easier in a women's nick its an actual trans person.
edit on 52pThu, 19 Oct 2023 08:35:52 -050020232023-10-19T08:35:52-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The man is clearly not right in the head.

You really believe that it's only been within the last 9 years he was doing these sorts of things? I can guarantee the idea of saying he was trans was planted in his head by someone giving him criminal law advice after he got caught.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The man is clearly not right in the head.

You really believe that it's only been within the last 9 years he was doing these sorts of things? I can guarantee the idea of saying he was trans was planted in his head by someone giving him criminal law advice after he got caught.

it stated above he has been trans for 8 years he got caught much more recently, unless he has a time machine I don't know how he could have decided on being trans after getting caught.

Also there is nothing in the article abouit previous similar crimes so that would just be conjecture.

Seriously, what is it with you people? you will not even countenance the possibility that any member of your chosen special group could do anything bad.
You are like victorians who wouldnt believe that an upstanding member of society could be an abuser. it is sickening and I don't understand you being this way.
edit on 35pThu, 19 Oct 2023 08:48:35 -050020232023-10-19T08:48:35-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That's the dichotomy that has been going on for awhile now and it's been going in a positive direction in my opinion. Some places have already solved those issues as well.

still waiting to hear who and how...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You're missing the point...

He spent how long dressing in woman's clothes and stealing panties without hinting to the slightest that he was doing it because he felt like acting like a woman and then identified as a trans woman.

From what I've seen so far, he admits to being trans after getting caught.

It's not that I'm defending a "chosen people" I'm pointing out that people don't commit these crimes because they are trans. It's not written in some moral code that if you're trans you can get away with sexual abuse. That's just how you see it and then project your thoughts around that mindset. Again, there's 8 billion people on this planet, how many of them are within the LGBTQ spectrum? How many aren't and commit these crimes...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I have seen absolutely ZERO people in this thread that have said he did it BECASUE he is trans.

The people in this thread are saying he is a sick fu ck and pointing out that he claims he is trans. Whether he is or isn't, isn't up to us.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Funny, I make the statement saying he's deranged, mentally unstable, etc. And I also happen to disassociate his behavior from the trans aspect and that's the part people are focused on.

So you tell me what people are more concerned about...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You're missing the point...

He spent how long dressing in woman's clothes and stealing panties without hinting to the slightest that he was doing it because he felt like acting like a woman and then identified as a trans woman.

From what I've seen so far, he admits to being trans after getting caught.

It's not that I'm defending a "chosen people" I'm pointing out that people don't commit these crimes because they are trans. It's not written in some moral code that if you're trans you can get away with sexual abuse. That's just how you see it and then project your thoughts around that mindset. Again, there's 8 billion people on this planet, how many of them are within the LGBTQ spectrum? How many aren't and commit these crimes...

good god do you have worms in your head or soemthing? I havent stated he did any of this because he was trans, as far as I know being trans is separate from pretty much everything else about a person.

This is a trans perspon who is also a sick freak who needs locking up.
It wont be the only one, and I am utterly sick of the lot of you who refuse to see that some people are evil cos your blinkers have rainbows on them.

Next we will probably get "oh it must have been her fault for not wearing a burka" cos thats the same group of apologists from what I have seen.
edit on 45pThu, 19 Oct 2023 09:16:45 -050020232023-10-19T09:16:45-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Congratulations? Do you want a cookie for having an opinion?

There have also been people in here making those same assertations.

He claims he is trans, who are you to tell him he is not?

He is a sick, cross dressing, mentally deranged fu ck that should probably just be hung to save us all the hassle of dealing with it any further.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

In civil society many cities have either accommodation for bisexual bathrooms, or just took a stance and said men here, women there. At least it's a decision. Gender ideology is being worked out in public school systems, people are becoming more accepting over all, even in China trans ideology is being slightly tolerated.

In the criminal world almost all prison systems don't allow biological men to be in with biological females unless in specific situations. Britain is a unique case as its always been a place of liberal values so it allows for a lot of social changes to be pushed to their limits, but the limits were met and they changed the system.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

In civil society many cities have either accommodation for bisexual bathrooms, or just took a stance and said men here, women there. At least it's a decision. Gender ideology is being worked out in public school systems, people are becoming more accepting over all, even in China trans ideology is being slightly tolerated.

In the criminal world almost all prison systems don't allow biological men to be in with biological females unless in specific situations. Britain is a unique case as its always been a place of liberal values so it allows for a lot of social changes to be pushed to their limits, but the limits were met and they changed the system.

so no where has sorted it out then.
I thought you were lying when you said some places had sorted it all out, thanks for confirming that.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The title of this thread is:

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

What never happens? Sexual assault?

Ohhh wait, you mean, trans people don't commit sexual abuse crimes. Right? That little part about the trans aspect doesn't matter now tho ...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join