It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Palestinians dead in Gaza hospital bombing, local authorities say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

what exactly?

Posting?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wait when the terrorist sympathizers in the US media brings their terrorist Palestine "observers and analyst" to tell us how evil Israel is.

Is reverse psychology, most people with mental difficulties will suck up to whatever the media feed them, that is about half of the US population with the terrorist supporters.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If they are storing munitions at a hospital, that’s their damn problem.

They are terrorists, not rocket scientists.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He's a champion of free speech and very vocal about not silencing it.....oh, wait.....?

link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: face23785
Since a lot of uninformed people (along with some deliberate purveyors of propaganda) like to throw around terms like "war crimes" without knowing what they mean:

A war crime has an internationally recognized definition

Regarding hospitals:

Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectives

Note the term "intentionally" and the ending caveat "provided they are not military objectives".

This means that if Hamas or Israel hit a hospital on accident, it is not a war crime. It would also not be a war crime if the hospital was being used to launch military operations, like rockets (something Hamas is known to have done) and it was struck to take out that military target.

I will stress again, though, that even if it was used to launch rockets, I would not have bombed it and I hope that's not what Israel did. I'm just saying if that's what happened it's not a war crime.

If it was hit on accident by either side, it is not a war crime then either.

It is ONLY a war crime IF it was targeted ON PURPOSE and there were NO LEGITIMATE MILITARY TARGETS in it.

Anyone saying otherwise is either uninformed or lying.

ETA: Feel free to copy this and just throw it in their face every time they falsely use the term "war crime." Propaganda needs to be met with swift, sourced debunking.

No I will not stop posting facts.

You're nobody. You have no authority here.

link   
Now, children, if we can't properly blow up our OWN planet, how are we ever gonna blow up someone else's?
Practice, practice, practice.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He's a champion of free speech and very vocal about not silencing it.....oh, wait.....?

Also the author of the thread.

The irony...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It ain't rocket science, Mohammed uttered under his breath.

/rocketexplodeinhisface

vs

FORTY THOUSAND WARHAMMER BABIES

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
Now, children, if we can't properly blow up our OWN planet, how are we ever gonna blow up someone else's?

Sounds like a Stones song......

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Once all the boomers die off then we wont have to pretend to care about Israel anymore at least.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

STOP what exactly? His post was a good one.
It explains exactly what a war crime is in regards to hospitals in war zones.
You don't like that? How odd.

He doesn't like anything that isn't posted with the express purpose of making Israel look bad.

Those are the only posts he is interested in.

But he's "not taking a side" don't ya know?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TheValeyard

Sounds like a Stones song......

Or maybe Queens of the Stone Age

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is the _____-est timeline indeed.

Spokesman of the
@IDF
, Lt. Col.
@jconricus
says that Israel is grateful to the USA for the help it receives through intelligence sharing & shipments of military aid, but that it won't request a single U.S. soldier to fight in Israel.

"The fighting will be done by the IDF"

Israel doesn't even want the help..

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'll have to press X to doubt.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Since a lot of uninformed people (along with some deliberate purveyors of propaganda) like to throw around terms like "war crimes" without knowing what they mean:

A war crime has an internationally recognized definition

Regarding hospitals:

Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectives

Note the term "intentionally" and the ending caveat "provided they are not military objectives".

This means that if Hamas or Israel hit a hospital on accident, it is not a war crime. It would also not be a war crime if the hospital was being used to launch military operations, like rockets (something Hamas is known to have done) and it was struck to take out that military target.

I will stress again, though, that even if it was used to launch rockets, I would not have bombed it and I hope that's not what Israel did. I'm just saying if that's what happened it's not a war crime.

If it was hit on accident by either side, it is not a war crime then either.

It is ONLY a war crime IF it was targeted ON PURPOSE and there were NO LEGITIMATE MILITARY TARGETS in it.

Anyone saying otherwise is either uninformed or lying.

ETA: Feel free to copy this and just throw it in their face every time they falsely use the term "war crime." Propaganda needs to be met with swift, sourced debunking.

No I will not stop posting facts.

You're nobody. You have no authority here.

Never said that.
Stop defending the killings of innocent civilians by the Israeli Air Strikes whenever these occur and even if this one isn't coming from them.

My position is clear on this.

War crimes by Hamas have been answered with war crimes by IDF. It's that simple. There is no doubt about this.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Or, the Doors, the End?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Muldar

spread lies on both sides

You are coming along slowly, that's good to see.

You are still seething with misplaced anger though, as evidenced by the ad hominem attacks.

no, I"m still plenty pissed at idiot lefties due to the incompatible with reality way they think. In the long ago, the differences were very small, now with open borders, groomers trying to make pedo cool, and everyone looking the other way when the president of the US is owned by Chyna, but at least I know both sides are #tards and lie plenty. I'd just prefer it be about the little things again. Like who's gold bars are those in Bob's underware drawer.

I won't be coming around to your standards anytime soon. Sorry.

link   
Mizhari Jews to the front, operation Semetic-Shielding is a go!

link   

Not true..

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Or, the Doors, the End?

"war children..."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join