It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Told CBS News to Interview President BIDEN as Mentally Vulnerable.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Monday, October 16, 2023

With President BIDEN granting only 2 interviews this year, you'd think his second interview would be the talk of the town, all over the news media, and lighting up liberal social media circles.

Instead, all you hear today is CRICKETS. In fact, CBS News didn't even advance-promote this interview of U.S. President Joe Biden, even though it actually occurred on Thursday, in preparation for the usual Sunday broadcast of "60 Minutes".

Political and Government expert "Sundance" explains why...

Joe Biden’s 60 Minute Interview on Gaza Is the Saddest Media Display I Have Ever Witnessed.

Good grief, if the stakes of this issue were not so high, I probably would not have watched this. Alas, a review was necessary to judge the competency of policy. What follows is beyond sad.

I know many readers do not like the thought of watching a carefully edited and controlled interview by a corporate outlet, intent on presenting Biden in the best possible light.

[....]
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

CBS 60-Minutes could only use 12 minutes of the Interview. This is considered a compilation of the GOOD PARTS.

This morning, Interviewer SCOTT PELLY described President Biden as drained and tired, from so much Ukraine and Israel work.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Liberal brown-noser Scott Pelly wants us to think President Joe Biden is involved in directing the wars, and maybe even staying up all night plotting strategies for Israel and Ukraine!

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/16/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: TRIM THOSE QUOTES

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I heard they are remodeling the presidential office in AF1 to an ICU.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Disgusting.
I am surprised Pelley didn’t spend the entire interview on his knees with Biden’s pants down.
edit on 16-10-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Because he keeps falling off every where he goes, now they have his wife close by to take his hand like a child and guide him out of the stage or podium.

Is soo pathetic is not even funny, what a president of the US look like these days.

He can not be in public because he loses control if questions are too hard for him to take, probably wet and poop his pants too.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If you had seen the program, not just the excerpt, you would have been told by the presenters themselves that the past week has been a very long and difficult one due to the attack on Israel, and that, yes, Biden's age does play a factor in regards to his stamina. And that both the President, and the White House, acknowledge that when Biden is fatigued, his life-long stutter becomes more pronounced.

Which, as stuttered know, will often lead to halting speech and short answers to questions in a effort to minimize the stutter.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just that picture of him in the backgroun at the opening - could they not find a photo that didn't look like a confused, lost old man?

Or maybe that's what they wanted.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Pelley's opening statement:
"Rarely does a president confront so much peril. The catastrophe in Israel, the war in Ukraine, and no help from a paralyzed congress."
As opposed to what? The usual take-charge and get things done congress? Like they did with the southern border? Let's build a border wall now, after we let in 20 million illegals.

Watching the dems and their boot-lickers is comedy gold. You could find people in psych wards that are nowhere near this delusional. It is just totally beyond belief.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Oh....is that what it is?

LMAO.

I got a better definition here:

..a condition characterized by progressive or persistent loss of intellectual functioning, especially with impairment of memory and abstract thinking, and often with personality change, resulting from organic disease of the brain.

Guess what the term is? Here's a hint: it's starts with a "D"... (Jeopardy music ensues..)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

If you had seen the program, not just the excerpt, you would have been told by the presenters themselves that the past week has been a very long and difficult one due to the attack on Israel, and that, yes, Biden's age does play a factor in regards to his stamina. And that both the President, and the White House, acknowledge that when Biden is fatigued, his life-long stutter becomes more pronounced.

Which, as stuttered know, will often lead to halting speech and short answers to questions in a effort to minimize the stutter.

Were it not common knowledge that he is senile an useless an being manage by a team of handlers an being run by a shadow cabal, your comments might be relevant.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Just that picture of him in the backgroun at the opening - could they not find a photo that didn't look like a confused, lost old man?

Or maybe that's what they wanted.

I’m surprised he can see. Look at his eyes. You can’t see them. His range of vision is about 30% of the average person.

The eyes are the window to the soul. Not surprised he conceals them.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

His "life-long stutter" never seems to manifest when he's spinning yarns about vanquishing thugs, advising Golda Meir, or graduating at the top of his class.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree, we as a nation cannot have a "senile confused president," we look weak against our enemies and laughing joke to the rest of the world.

But because the handler's agenda needs to be fulfilled, he is parade whenever they can soo people think somebody with authority is running the nation.

The shadow government behind the senile biden does not care a darn thing about the citizens and taxpayer, they are enriching themselves, they also do not care about the nation over all.

Bide is not running anything he is just an old fragile senile puppet and is been told when to talk and what to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Were it not common knowledge that he is senile an useless an being manage by a team of handlers an being run by a shadow cabal, your comments might be relevant.

Common knowledge on this forum but
Hate to be that guy, it doesn’t seem common knowledge in mainstream society, well especially internationally
I speak to many who know little and care less

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I think its the belly of AF1, where the short stairs are located. A semi-ICU that allows Joe to wear the drug infusion mask up until the last minute, before CAREFULLY going down that flight of 7 stairs.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ever notice when slo joe wants to emphasize something he's says or is lying, he squints his right eye.
there was a whole lot of squinting going on tin that interview.

edit on 16-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Disgusting.
I am surprised Pelley didn’t spend the entire interview on his knees with Biden’s pants down.

Pelley is scum. He's one of the fear-mongers who scared Americans about Covid-19, while at the same time running segments on great things China is doing to help U.S. industries and colleges.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If you talk to people from other countries, be sure find a way to tell them that you didn't vote for Joe Biden. In their eyes, you're instantly more intelligent and respectable than they assumed you were, upon first meeting.

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Interesting....I heard it was a senior assistance make-over, combined with a PICU.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Continued from: redstate.com...

"They are protecting Biden even though he is the most corrupt and incompetent President in the history of the United States.

The Carter Administration looks absolutely brilliant by comparison.

The only thing the Biden Regime does well is go after Crooked Joe’s political opponent, ME, but even that will fail!

The Middle East, Ukraine, Inflation, Bad Economy, the Open Border, Horrendous Afghanistan Embarrassment, Gas Prices, our great Autoworker Death March, & so much more, make Crooked Joe a total disaster for our once great USA.

MAGA!" -Donald J. Trump

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join