It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moloch/Owl?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister Everybody

Hmmmm.......

Interesting find. I am glad you revived this thread. There are some interesting things here.

Funny when you go back in time................

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great find Mister Everybody, let us know if you find out more (btw which little tool do you use?).

If I may, the best text I currently have on the grove:
Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove
And this banknote also has an owl, see if you can find it
(don't look too far it's not that hidden)
Irish Pound

I've been looking for a link between Moloch and the owl for a while. The owl is Venus, Minerva, the Morning Star and not Molech but clearly used for the same purposes.

It's interesting to sidenote that the Owl of Minerva was the name of the Hegelian magazine in the USA (hegel dot org). Also, in the OTO the initial degree is the Minerval Degree. It doesn't end there off course but I thought these were 2 entertaining examples.

A good neutral informational link on the owl as a pagan symbol: Owl: Pagan Symbol of Wisdom

Romans 1:22-23, “Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.”

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by raknjak

I've been looking for a link between Moloch and the owl for a while. The owl is Venus, Minerva, the Morning Star and not Molech but clearly used for the same purposes.

What do you mean "used for the same purpose"? The owl, as you mentioned, was a symbol of Minerva Athene, i.e., a symbol of wisdom. Moloch, on the other hand, represents foolishnes and superstition.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Everybody
I just wanted to share a little something I discovered earlier today. Remembering the Bohemian Grove footage seemingly out of thin air, I took it upon myself to research this moloch character a bit. In my internet travels, I found this site, simply called MOLOCH. The image is the traditional bull interpretation of moloch, and some text that reads;

"There was in their city a bronze image of moloch extending its hands, palms up and sloping toward the ground, so that each of the children when placed thereon rolled down and fell into a sort of gaping pit filled with fire."

The page is devoid of content, barring these two items. However, I have a nifty gadget in my browser that tells me who owns the server that hosts the content and where their server is located. This one is owned by one "JPM Operations LLC". Googling the name only raised more questions, they own four websites that are absolutely blank, and the next link beneath it is a wiki article on JPMorgan Chase, "one of the oldest financial services firms in the world." "With assets of $1.3 trillion, JPMorgan Chase is currently the third largest banking institution in the United States,[1] behind Bank of America and Citigroup.".

Now, I'm curious. Why would a company like this be hosting what looks almost like a digital shrine to this ancient deity? Is there perhaps a link between this firm and the Bohemian Club? They're certainly amongst the power elite.

I've been turning it over in my head all day, and so I bring it to you for your consideration.

That's weird.
It does look like one of those things you might get in the mail to meditate over.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I understand your pain Nygdan. I understand it's a difficult concept for you to accept, a concept that involves our president George W. Bush worshiping anti-christian idols once a year for two weeks at Bohemian grove. After all the people Dubya has executed, all the good Americans he's sent to die, does it really make a difference as to whether the satanic like occult ritual is worshiping the statue of a goat, cow or owl idol god? In the end, they're all going to hell for it anyways right?

Face it Boheiman grove is surrounded by acts of evil, acts of pure satanism, just take a look at all the happy festive decorations!

sounds quite alot like alex jones here... hahaha. Alex Jones being someone who, although I don't personally LIKE, I do have a strong appreciation for his work in exposing Bohemian grove, as well as his other films. I agree whole heartedly with the non importance of details, not in the face of world government and business leaders ammassing to dance around naked and watch INSANE reinactments of "the Cremation of Care" in utter secrecy.

So what if THAT owl's name could possibly not be Molec? The Elite gather to worship it... among other things. How could this be unless there is a very deep rooted fear in an ancient doctrine, and why? My theory is of course the Annunaki (again, that might not be the name, but look at the signs.) This is all really one grand conspiracy here... and the lack of apprehension from the Elite about this Bohemian grove exposure disturbs me, as it denotes that the ritual is only the jovial tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read on this site that Alex Jones attended the Bilderberger meeting a week or so ago. That really takes him down a few notches in my book.

I think the whole Bohemian Grove thing is a red herring.

It is silly actually.

If I had MUCHO power, I doubt if anyone would sneak in and leak tapes of me doing things that make people wonder if I burned children.

Besides that..............Passing thru the Fire, isn't necessarily Literal.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I read on this site that Alex Jones attended the Bilderberger meeting a week or so ago. That really takes him down a few notches in my book.

yes, he "attends" in that he shows up with a bullhorn and shouts at everyone that pulls up in a limo. Kinda like saying people protesting an abortion clinic are "attending" the clinic. Not very accurate.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by interestedalways

yes, he "attends" in that he shows up with a bullhorn and shouts at everyone that pulls up in a limo. Kinda like saying people protesting an abortion clinic are "attending" the clinic. Not very accurate.

Well, if that was what he was doing it doesn't exactly sound like he was an "insider" does it? LOL!

Words, and use of them are very important in making public opinion. Thanks for clarify that for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sebatwerk

i am a counter-espionage consultant for business and Government here in the UK. As such I understand technologies involved in the removal of our privacy.

You guys need to wake up.

Leave all theories aside - look at the facts.

Our world, since its inception has been run by men and women who can no longer call themselves human beings. I am Northern Irish and know a little how the people who rule us regard our human and civil rights. (if you don't believe in the man you despise right to freedom of speech, then you do not believe in freedom of speech)

Technology has enabled these people to farm us like animals and we, brainwashed by the television, media, magazines etc.. let them usurp our rights and freedoms on an almost daily basis in the name of our own safety from terrorists and criminals - you maniacs

If you value humanity, this glorious Earth and all the beauty she affords, you must educate yourselves - READ. Put the television down.

Our children are being criminalised and brainwashed, our streets have turned into drug infested war zones, bankers and big business rob our homes and possessions and we have to pay them for the privilege. Our politicians and bankers are traitors to the human race. We live in a system that simply does not add up.

EDUCATION is the only way to freedom. Stop the ID cards. Stop the RF chipping of livestock. Smash your Tele. Throw away your MOBILE, SMASH YOUR WI-FI BOX.

Talk to one another. This is real life and boy is it sweet.

THE COMPUTER IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO YOUR PRIVACY EVER KNOWN. USE WITH CARE

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is a gigantic owl statue in the middle of the city here in Melbourne

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The cognate Hebrew word melech (מלך) has the same meaning, and the name of the pagan god Moloch is derived from the same linguistic root.
Do you guys really think that if the powers that be wanted to do a secret ritual and didn't want the public to know that Alex Jones or anyone else for that matter would be out there with a bull horn hollering at the attendees?

My understanding is that the male representation of Molech is a Horned beast, not an Owl at all.

The Owl is most generally used to signify Lilith, or Minerva.

Malik (Arabic: ملك ) is an Arabic word meaning "king". It has been adopted in various other, mainly Asian languages, and it is sometimes used in derived meanings. Malik is one of the names of Allah, "King" in the absolute sense. The term Malik is used in Afghanistan and the tribal areas of Pakistan, especially among Pashtuns, for a tribal leader or a chieftain. Alternative forms are Malek and Maalik.

The female version of Malik, Malika (or its Persian language cognate Malekeh), means "queen".

The cognate Hebrew word melech (מלך) has the same meaning, and the name of the pagan god Moloch is derived from the same linguistic root.

There is much more to the uses of a word and the legends behind them. It helps to look at the uses in many different cultures.

It is also one of the "99 Names of Allah", and is then al-Malik (الملك) or The King - Lord of the Worlds in the absolute sense (denoted by the definite article), meaning the King of Kings, above all earthly rulers.

Hence, Abdelmelik ("server of [Allah] the King ") is an Arabic male name.

The related Hebrew word mal'ach (מלאך) is the Biblical word for angel.

In Biblical Hebrew, Moloch is either the name of a god or the name of a particular kind of sacrifice associated historically with Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.

Melqart ("king of the city") was a Phoenician and Punic god.

Melek Taus ("the peacock angel") is the central figure of the Kurdish religion Yazidism.

The Melkites (from Syriac malkāyâ, ܡܠܟܝܐ, "imperial") are the members of several Christian churches of the Middle East, originally those who sided with the Byzantine emperor

And the Owl is so often an image of wisdom which is active at night, also human females with the ability to both be earthly and to take flight.

I am just throwing this out here but possibly the owl is that light in the dark inside one that allows flight and shows that which one is ready to *see*

Could it be that baptism by fire could be the actualization of the kundalini moving up the spine and activating the pineal gland?

edit to add source
www.ipedia.net...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Greetings, All.

The following excerpt comes from Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible:

…Human sacrifice as more generally referred to in the phrase, “the one who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire,” is frequently and exclusively attributed to Canaanite origins by some biblical writers (e.g. Deut. 12:31). Nonetheless, some form of human sacrifice was apparently part of the Yahwistic cult in pre-exilic (and perhaps exilic) times. Isa. 30:33 clearly connects Yahweh and human sacrifice at the Topheth (read Molech for melek in v33b?); if no such connection was intended in this allusion to Assyria’s anticipated destruction, one would have expected some disclaimer to that effect. The sacrifice of "the firstborn to Yahweh" and the Molech sacrifice were probably closely related, if not one and the same cult. Although the former required that the firstborn sons be sacrificed to Yahweh while the latter listed as sacrifices children generally (of both sexes), the fact that daughters could legally substitute for sons as firstborn heirs favors the equation of these two cults (cf. Num. 27:1-8 and the texts from Emar and Nuzi regarding the legal substitution of daughters for sons within the context of inheritance). The two traditions might reflect the same cult but from complementary perspectives, one from the more particular and the other from the more general (or is one a subset of the other?). Therefore, texts that refer to the sacrifice of the firstborn to Yahweh (e.g., Gen. 22:1-14; Exod. 13:2, 12-13, 15; Mic. 6:6-7) can be related to the Molech cult. Molech’s associations with Baal (rather than Yahweh) in biblical traditions (cf. Jer. 2:23; 19:3; 32:35) are more likely part of the inventive Deuteronomistic rhetorical polemic to “Canaanize” what was formerly a non-Deuteronomistic, but Yahwistic, Israelite practice of human sacrifice.[…]

Enter stage left, Lilith: a name which appears only once in the OT (Isaiah 34:15), where it's translated as "great owl" in the KJV! Her name also appears in the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Talmud, and the Zohar. It’s especially noteworthy, that according to Sumerian folklore, she’s associated with fire, earthquakes, and yes, the ritualistic sacrifice of children. The relevant imagery generally portrays her with bird-like feet that are usually clutching a corpse, massive wings, and arms with talon-like hands.

I think it bears mentioning here, that chapter 34 of Isaiah invokes the poetic imagery of the “great owl” in the aftermath of "sacrifice".

Verse 6 reads as follows:

6The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea. [emphasis I_F’s]

…just some fodder for discussion.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Icarus_Fallen]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Putting it together, if "Molech" is a term that initially referred to a form of sacrifice (not the various "gods" to whom that type of sacrifice was made), then the mythology surrounding Lilith provides a direct connection between the imagery of the "great owl" (Cf. Isaiah 34:15, KJV) and "Moloch".

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It looks like an owl on the dollar, just very small. Bohemian Grove/Club, at the very least is a scary concept, the bigshots running around in hoods, rantings, ravings, speeches in honor of Molech. MOCK human sacrifice, Alex Jones and others have BEEN there and have visual proof (video & video of pamphlet found, sacrificial altar, etc.). Is this what NORMAL people do? I sure wouldn't participate in a mock human sacrifice. And why are so many politicians using the devil's horns? I doubt they listen to heavy metal. There IS a conspiracy going on, the pieces of the puzzle separately don't mean much, but the aggregate effect is unwelcoming.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Magnified it doesnt look like an owl anymore.. Check out this link they use a Canon Macro Photo MP-E 65mm to magnify it 5x then even more... sfcitizen.com...
I went to several gov sites, to look for this marking but none of them show it..you would think if you are trying to identify a conterfeit dollar then they would use this "owl/spider"as a reference since it does exist as does the web.
If people still want to believe its an owl after seeing the close up..good for you..I thought it was too till I saw the close ups... It looks like a spider to me now...
The spider symbolizes patience, for its hunting with web traps and many other things mostly negative...I wish it was a happy face or a peace sign that was hidden, we would all understand the message behind it.

SnowJewel

"All we need is LOVE..."

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

The Frost Bank Building in Austin, Texas and former power base of George W. Bush (On behalf of my fellow Texans, I must make clear that Bush is not from Texas. He is from Connecticut, home of Yale and Skull & Bones, blame them, not us). Strangely enough, this is a 33 story tall building that resembles an owl, who many of us refer to as Moloch.

photohome.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by bloodWolf762]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join