Moloch/Owl?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
The masons are just part of the grande scheme of deciept and control do you realise we live in a world with altered timelines and secret agendas from every angle possible. We live in a world with mass confusion complete global ignorance, TV news and media are propaganda fear is installed for means of control.

If your picture of this world is true (and I don't believe it is), freemasony has no part to play in it.

Freemasons in every single lodge they have a charitable donations board for everyone to see plastered on the wall, talk about a great front for a backbone of deciept and its all there all teh evidence you ever need, go over the 33 degree initiation ceremony that you would work so hard for and tell me when it is allover if you are confused or not? Then your subconcious will start to know the real behind the lie.

Or, alternatively, it is actually a charitable donation. There is no evidence to suggest that the money collected by freemasons goes to the NWO and much evidence, through audited accounts, that the money goes to charity. Would you like some links?

I talk about this stuff because no one gets my point!

I think there are many people on this board who would sympathize with your viewpoint.

The Freemasons began as members of craft guilds who united into lodges in England in the early 1700's. They stressed religious tolerance, the equality of their male peers, and the themes of classic liberalism and the Enlightenment. Today they are a worldwide fraternal order that still educates its members about philosophical ideas, and engages in harmless rituals, but also offers networking for business and political leaders, and carries out charitable activities.

Good analysis. But you missed out personal development, and the networking angle is overplayed. You'd be better looking for that sort of thing in the local country club.

But in all reality they are a cult. yeah thats right a cult.

Yeah, a cult. Yeah.

Actually, no...

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

Freemasonry is not a religion, and there is no authoritarian, charismatic leader.

The followers of such a religion or sect.

See above

A system or community of religious worship and ritual.

There is no worship within freemasonry.

The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.

There is no religious ceremonies in freemasonry, see above

A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

No cures available through freemasonry

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.

Although a minority of freemasons can get carried away with it all, the vast majority regard it as an adjunct to, and subsidiary to, their everyday lives.

An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

With 5 million members and an easy mechanism for joining, freemasonry is hardly exclusive.

Would you agree with me that freemasonry fails to meet any of these criteria? If not, which ones do you disagree with?

Freemasonry is a pagan cult that pretends to embrace all religions in order to negate them all. It says there is no God but man. Man not God is the measure of all things.

Freemasonry is not pagan, it's not a cult (see above), it doesn't 'embrace' all religions - it has no opinion on religion at all, it doesn't negate other religions - in fact it INSISTS members have a faith of their own before they join and maintain that faith after joining, it doesn't say there is no God but man, and it doesn't say man not God is the measure of all things.

Please let me know how you reached this conclusion, what evidence do you have to support this hypothesis?

Why wear a apron with hidden meaning behind it?

Our operative forebears wore aprons to protect themselves during their stonemasonry. Speculative freemasons wear an apron as a link to our past, to show the masonic rank of the wearer, and to moralize upon. Check out this link.

Why use symbolism so much in their work?

We are speculative. Its what we do.

Why be initiated into the secret mysteries?

Because you want to know what they are.

why have cult like ceremony's?

We've already covered cults. I don't regard freemasonry as a cult, and I don't know any cults anyway so I can't tell you if masonic ceremonies are like their ceremonies.

Why are you under of a oath of secrecy, punished by death?

I'm not, who told you that?

Why in scotland do you need to be mason to be a judge?

You don't. Where did you get this from?

Why have a 33 degree ceremony in washing DC where you have to choose from which path you will lead your life through.
The path of God. wide openness with yourself and others
Or the path of man(lucifer) the secret path of the mysteries the path of leading 2 seperate lives? And from reading this book(Jim Shaws book The Deadly Deception, pp. 99 - 109) and from this website clip of the book

I'm not in the Scottish Rite, but I can tell you that Jim Shaw's book is packed full of lies. Check out my 6 posts on this topic here.

And I do realize people have their very own thoughts and ideas and most masons are GOOD people, I am not saying that they are all evil people.

But you are saying that I'm stupid and closed-minded for not seeing all this stuff which is so blindingly obvious to you.

But as I said in another post. The vast majority of Freemasons worldwide never procede past the 3rd degree, or Blue Degrees (1st, 2nd or 3rd). The first three degrees are referred to
as Symbolic Masonry.

Freemasonry consists of 3 degrees only. Futher degrees can be sought in side orders, such as the Scottish Rite (to which you are alluding). In the US about half of all freemasons have joined the Scottish Rite and the overwhelming majority of them have attained the 32nd degree. There are probably thousands of 33 degree freemasons out there

Therefore the majority of Freemasons never know what kind of organization they are really apart of.

Unlike non-masons, who know a great deal more

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This is my own agenda and I have questions too, I refered to them in my last post you called them tranches.
that would be belittlement.

Look up tranche, you'll find it means 'section' or 'slice' and perhaps 'chunk'. It's not insulting. What did you think it meant?

ttyl no hard feelings hey I dont have no hard feelings I am just frustrated a lil with all the ridicule and befuddlement.

Again.

I am not and have not ridiculed you. I have gone out of my way to point out to you that it is the content of the posts that I have trouble with. I'm sure you are a perfectly nice person.

I have the agenda of my 25 year old brain, and just so you know I have always thought outside the box.

We'll you're following the herd with this one. Why not break with convention and look at both sides of the argument. Apply a little critical analysis to some of the thing you read and are being told.

And finally, perhaps you ought to consider motive, and view people who have books to sell with a healthy sceptisicm.

(My books - '101 Ways To Eat A Baby' and 'Exploding Toilets And The NWO' are available from all leading bookstores)

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions. I Can see more light now that I have someone answering my concerns that is why I only know one side, like I said before, I only know what information I can gather online and I feel like one of the herd reading it

I was questioning freemasons due to alot of the I guess you would call mis-information online that I read about them worshiping satan in a backward kind of way and that 33 degree initiation lead me to believe this and a few other things I wont go into detail about.

I read the definition of religion in my encyclopedia of freemasonry and in here they say masonry is institution of religion, It does not meddle with secretarian creeds or doctrines, but teaches fundemental religious truth-not enough to do away with the neccessity of christian scheme of slavation but more then enough to show to demonstrate, that it is, in every philisophical sense of the word, a religious institution,and one, too in which the true christian MAson will find, if he earnestly seeks for them,abundent types of shadows of his own exalted and divinely inspired faith. The tendency of all true Masonry is toward religion.
But besides, Masonry is in all its forms, thoroughly tictured with a true devotional spirit. We open and close our lodges with prayer: we invoke the blessing of the Most High apon all our labours: we demand of our neophytes a profession of trusting belief in the existance and superintending care of God: and we teach them to bow with humilty and reverence at his awful name, while his holy law is widely opened upon our alters.Freemasonry is thus identified with religion:and although man may be eminently religiouswithout being a Mason, it is impossible that a Mason can be "true and trusty" to his Order unless he is a respecter of religion an observer of religious principle.
but the religion of freemasonry is not sectarian. It admits men of every creed rejecting none and approving none for his peculiar faith. It is not Judiasm, though there is nothing in it to offend a jew: it is not Christianity, but there is nothing repugnant to the faith of a Christian. Its religion is that general one of nature and primitive revelation-handed down to us from some ancient and patriarchal priesthood in which all men may agreeand in which no men can differ. It inculcates the practice of virtue but it supplies no scheme of redemption for sin. It points its deciples to the path of rightousness, but it does not claim to be "the way, the truth, and the life." In so far, therefore, it cannot become a substitue for christianity, but its tendency is thitherward: and, as the handmaid of religion, it may, and often does, act as the porch that introduces its votaries into the temple of Divine Truth.

I read more about the apron and it seems its the first gift the mason recieves the first symbol which is explained to him, and the first tangible evidence which he posses of his admission into the fraternity. Whatever may be his future advancement in the "royal art" into whatever deeper arcana his devotion to teh mystic Institue or his thirst for knowledge may subsequently lead him, with the lambskin apron - his first investiture - he never parts.
no black two sided aprons like freemasonwatch.com or whatever its called has pictures of posted on the site.

Charitable donations and charity seem to be the way for Masons it seems to be at the topmost round of the mystic ladder, its a state of mind a way of love and charity which renders a person full of good-will and affectionate regard towards others. I guess it kinda sheds goodness on the masons them giving donations.

It is also evident that inside lodges there are masons performing rituals ceremonies and for an example a ritual is performed when opening and closing a lodge, of conferring degrees, of installation, and other duties, constitute a system of ceremonies which are called the ritual,and even these ceremnies and varied at different periods in time and still vary in different countries the science and philosophy the symbolism and religion of freemasonry continue and will continue, to be the same whereever true Masonry is practiced.
I would say that kinda of implies cult likk charateristics A system or community of religious worship and ritual. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well Seridium,
It seems that you are finally looking at the other side of the coin. And believe me, I was once on your side. Perhaps not so blindly, but curious, nonetheless. You do have a tendency to flip flop when someone agrees with you, so I must address the last part of your final post. When the Empire State Building was opened in 1972, thousands of people were in attendance. It has since premiered in over 100 movies, in many of which it had a starring role.(King Kong, etc) Since it's opening, the building has been the draw of millions of people who come from all over the world just to see the marvel and look out over the city from its rooftop. Using your definitions, the Empire State Building itself could be recognized as a cult icon, and its visitors cult members. Can you see where I am going with this?
There were some other issues I had, but TM seemed to clarify them plainly enough. In regards to these questions you keep claiming that no one is answering, I'll tell you what: State them all out, cleanly-without any drawn out rhetoric. I need no emphasis on point or debatable material, just the questions. I will do my very best to answer them, accompanied with all the facts at my disposal. At the end of this session, I would ask that you make a final stand on your opinion, as this thread has grown long, off subject, and thoroughly tiresome. Repeating the same material once a week or month to some other person with a fresh voice is one thing. But repeating them every other post is irksome. Set out your questions, free of any other writing, and they will be answered in my humble ability.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi seridium

We are all surrounded by rituals. Getting up in the morning and doing the same things, day in day out, is a form of ritual. Repeating something constantly, and in the case of freemasonry learning something by rote, is a classic way of reinforcing the message. Over the course of his masonic lifetime a freemason may well have learned the entire Initiation ceremony off-by-heart, and seen it performed hundreds of times. It's only by immersing oneself in something so fully that the message can truly be understood.

Learning? Yes. Brainwashing? Not really, but perhaps self-brain-conditioning. Read any personal development books to understand more about goal-setting and self-conditioning.

We are learning lessons of morality. Not evil statanic NWO take-over-the-world nonsense. It's personal development, not world domination. More people should pay attention to the morality of the Bible IMO, even if they think religion sucks.

Therefore there's nothing wrong with rituals per se, but it is the content of those rituals which is important.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm truly sorry I brought this thread back, just so yet again, it could be filled with pages of off topic drivel. To those who have stayed on topic, I thank you.

It seems to me that Moloch as an owl is a stretch at best, and IMO far too great a stretch to base a whole belief system on regarding Bohemian Grove, which is what Alex Jones et al appears to have done. However, I for one would not presume it totally incorrect, but that's only because my lack of knowledge works either way. I do not know, therefore, anything could be possible.

The trouble with symbolism as I find more and more, is that given enough time to look, you can draw meaning into almost anything. Of course, without true concrete knowledge, my own feelings as to does fit, and what doesnt, will never be confirmed.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It is also evident that inside lodges there are masons performing rituals ceremonies and for an example a ritual is performed when opening and closing a lodge, of conferring degrees, of installation, and other duties, constitute a system of ceremonies which are called the ritual,and even these ceremnies and varied at different periods in time and still vary in different countries the science and philosophy the symbolism and religion of freemasonry continue and will continue, to be the same whereever true Masonry is practiced.
I would say that kinda of implies cult likk charateristics A system or community of religious worship and ritual.

But does it?

Many clubs (including your local Chamber of Commerce) open with certain rituals (perhaps a prayer, gaveling the session to order, bringing up old news, etc, etc. At one time the Boy Scouts had a particular "ritual" for their meetings. We have many rituals in American society (just look at any sports event... wrestling, for instance) and people may follow the rituals faithfully.

BUT... that doesn't mean that they are devoted to a deity of wrestling who has sacrificial matches every week or so. They may be over-the-top avid fans, but to then conclude that there's a wrestling cult that worships Thor because he had a magic belt and they give out belts to wrestlers is ... well, it's bad reasoning.

Context is everything. While I'd agree with the last definition, it's not the one used by our society. Under those terms, a dance club could be a cult, etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I would say that kinda of implies cult likk charateristics A system or community of religious worship and ritual.

But does it?

Well I couldnt really say from experience or anything I have never been in a lodge or have I seen any members being initiated into any degrees but I am going to do some more reading and find out once and for all. I will also contact my god father I hear he is the Master mason at the lodge in a city near by( just found this out today )
Im sure I have just read to much into this whole freemasonry conspiracy sh*t a lil to much. I should be reading facts and not hearsay, and there is just too much propaganda going on these days and lots of misinformation being spread around.
So I thank the people that have had great patience with me and my irational thought out rants, thank you for helping me learn there are two sides to every story and not to be so cynical and so fast to judge what I really do not know.
truly thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

Bohemian grove is a place for these sadistic brainwashing mk ultra type people that have had there precious lil lives planned out for them by there forefathers like G walker bush for example his old man is one of the main BRainwashers for the illuminati and all other side orgs they have.
Bohemian grove is a meeting place for these two faced leaders and rulers to meet and talk about globalization nuclear wars A bombs etc.. you get the point by now Im sure.
The Grove is guarded by secret service police, the people that go there claim to be christians followers of the lord jesus christ but yet decieptfully they have mock ceremonies where they seek info from a giant cannite deity named molch and then use the eternal flame to burn the effigy of a human being ?
yeah that sounds so normal to me WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
your land was robbed from you people of the free right under your noses and you still attack people telling the truth about what really goes on in your country.

Bohemian grove is just like the masons or the skull and bones or the OTO all deceiptful groups preying on weak minds to munipulate through time and order truly lame all you people dont see it the way you should.

It is too bad parents can't do a good job raising strong individuals, but I guess that is what religion and things like scientology are for hey lol

The rant section is down the hall to the left. Anyway, in response to this, I would pose a question to you. But first, a few brief words from the legacy begotten by our

BRainwasher for the illuminati
:

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

"My thoughts are, we're going to get somebody who knows what they're talking about when it comes to rebuilding cities." —George W. Bush, on rebuilding New Orleans, Biloxi, Miss., Sept. 2, 2005

"The relations with, uhh — Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh — because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know — European values, they're universal values. And those values — uhh — being universal, ought to be applied everywhere." —George W. Bush, at a press conference with European Union dignitaries, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

Now, you are going to tell me that this man is involved in a sinister plot to bring the entire world to its knees in a New World Order? And then there is "Masons are evil" tirade you have going on. Each week it seems, a few others and myself address this same issue. What is feeding the fire? There have been countless allegations of the same disposition from much more grammatically correct men than you, and strangely, none of them seemed to have anything to back up their claims either. Honestly, if you can come up with something legitimate to support even half of this spew, then I will stand humbly corrected. Until then, why post at all? I mean, this is a place where opinionism is highly encouraged, but then, you are also expected to back that opinion with fact. Otherwise, you aren't ever going to get anyone to take you seriously. Seriously.

No hes his daddies puppet!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Since we seem to have turned this into a discussion of Freemasonary rather than Molech the Owl, then what about the really old story of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba and the Master builder (Hiram?) and trying to cast the gold around the temple. If I remember correctly there was some kind of sabatoge regarding the molten gold and the Master Builder went to see his ancestor Tubal Cain and he told him how to finish the Temple. Didn't he return from his journey from the underworld with a golden Triangle and also a scale or compass? Isn't this the beginning of clues to the origin of Freemasonary?
Maybe I am too niave and operate on intuitional understanding rather than facts.
After all we are here to DENY IGNORANCE!!!

My first post here and I will make it an interesting one.
Actually I think I can help with the owl and spider dilema.

I went to Peru in February '06 with a purpose.
However I was not sure what it was I was looking for but my intuition took me to the Nasca Lines, a convent that had been closed for 396 years and reopened in 1970 and of course the main attraction was the great Inca city in the sky, Maachu Pichu.

I am a cosmogonist.
I study symbols new and old (new ones are based on old ones), comparative myth and comparative religions, iconography and then I tie them into modern laws of science.
Why and how dare I make these comparisons?
The easy answer is because everything IS connected.
The other obvious answer that many 'scholars' overlook is that ALL of these 'languages' are talking about the same esoterics...so I started looking for the common denominators.
Simple.
How simple?
Draw a circle, put a square-cross within it. This is the starting point of ALL civilizations that attempt to communicate.
Then we place these cultural mandalas, like overheard transparencies over each other to illuminate the initiate within.

Birds and Snakes

Now here we have two animals represented by many, many cultures.
The bird is usually portrayed above and the snake or serpent below.
The bird I will offer is the feminine energy not unlike the inverted delta or triangle we see in the Star of David, the Hexagram...Solomon's Seal.
It's color is Blue, like Water, like Mary the Blue Lily.
It represents free energy.
(ps. The true blue messenger, the messiah is blue, but that’s another thread)

And from below, its belly to the ground representing man's lower nature is the snake or serpent. It represents the male energy, initiating, the Fire from below.
It represents energy bound in matter.

Thus we have energy and matter dually represented. Follow?
Here we have also represented 2 of the 4 elements, Fire and Water.
And I have placed these on the north and south axis.
Now please answer the following what do you get when a snake and bird were to collide in the middle…say at the 4th chakra?
A flying serpent?
Or perhaps the mythical dragon we must learn to subdue in our hearts, the 4th chakra?

And often in symbolism Gods are portrayed as having the body of a man and the head of a bird.
Horus has been mentioned here, in these posts and he originated from Egypt.

Garuda was from India and here is his bio.

Garuda is one of the three principal animal deities in the Hindu Mythology that has evolved after the Vedic Period in Indian history. The other two are Ganesha, the elephant-headed son of the goddess Durgha, and Hanuman, the monkey god. It is after Garuda that the Indonesian National Airlines is named. Even today, Garuda is much revered by devout Hindus for his ethics and his strength in applying his ethics to correct evil-doers. Garuda is the king of the birds. He mocks the wind with the speed of his flight. As the appointed charger of Vishnu he is venerated by all, including humans. Garuda is the son of Kashyap, a great sage, and Vinata, a daughter of Daksha, a famous king. He was hatched from an egg Vinata laid...continued on next post

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
[Quote][I]continued from previous thread[/I]…He has the head, wings, talons, and beak of an eagle and the body and limbs of a man. He has a white face, red wings and golden body. When he was born he was so brilliant that he was mistaken for Agni, the god of fire, and worshipped.

And who here has heard of Quetzalcoatl?
Yes he was the meso-American man/reptile/bird.
In meso-America they also had within their ‘Creation’ myth the Spider-Woman who was involved in the creation…spinning the universal web…the matrix.

Back to Peru.
Are the readers familiar with the egotist author Eric von Daniken? He who theorized that aliens had landed on the Nazca Lines in Peru?
I can’t believe I bought his crappola as a younger man.
Here is a site that debunks the fraudulent trickster.

skepdic.com...

The alien theory is proposed mainly because some people find it difficult to believe that a race of "primitive Indians" could have had the intelligence to conceive of such a project, much less the technology to bring the concept to fruition. The evidence points elsewhere, however. The Aztecs, the Toltecs, the Inca, the Maya, etc., are proof enough that the Nazca did not need extraterrestrial help to create their art gallery in the desert.

He proposed that one such glyph was an astronaut.
I will suggest Eric is a Space Cadet.
When I returned from Peru and showed my children a picture of Eric’s Astronaut, they (ages 11 and 13…both intuitive girls) immediately identified the glyph for what it probably is, an Owl’s head on a man’s body.
Go here for the photo…scroll down the page.
www.go2peru.com...
And yes there was also a Spider represented by a glyph.
Now may I remind the reader that there existed in 3 of the 4 Cradle Civilizations I have studied a depiction of a bird’s head on a man’s body.
Horus from the Mesopotamian roots was a hawk.
Garuda given birth in the Vedas, the Indus valley was not unlike the Phoenix was a majestic bird.
The Mayans and other meso-Americans revered Quetzalcoatl.
Would it be a stretch of the imagination to suggest the ‘Astronaut’ identified by the bookseller Eric, (add ‘von’ to my name for credibility, this is true) is an OWL’s head on a man’s body?
Then we go looking for the gods of wisdom…like the Egyptian Thoth…which also had the head of a bird…an ibis.
I found other interesting esoteric symbols on my journey to Peru.
Such as, in the Convent that had been closed for 396 years, the ALL-seeing Eye was on a fresco, the first of 55 frescos telling, revealing a story. I have all 55 photos.
Also in a meditation room on the ceiling were dice…adding up to seven…(maybe God does throw dice, Albert Einstein claimed he did not)
But my best discovery that I am aware of at this time are 3 symbols I found together in the same room.
One was a mandala that can be linked to the swastika, alchemy (philosopher’s stone), Buddhists and the Inca!
Follow the Inca north and you come upon the Hopi who actually have the swastika and svastikas as part of their ‘Creation Story’ of how the world came to be.

So imagine for a moment.
What if it is true as some people have theorized that the Egyptians and Inca have the same roots?
So imagine when the Judeao/Christians arrived in the NEW World and to their dismay they came upon a glorious and wonderful culture that they thought they had left behind in their ‘exodus’ from Egypt.
Imagine.
This would certainly explain the Holocaust that took place in the Americas, where 100 million native north, central and south Americans were butchered by those wielding the Crucifix. 150 years after the arrival of the symbol of OPPRESSION only 10 million remained. (what about Africa and Asia and everywhere else…the Church has set up shop?)
So what is the big deal about the 6 million that perished, symbolically represented by the swastika?

to be continued

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
continued from prvious thread

It’s the Vatican we must watch, afterall I found this symbol in a Catholic Church, and the Vatican fell very silent during WWII in regards to Nazi Germany.
Did you know SS also stands for St. Peter and St. Paul?
Did Hitler have the blessing of the Vatican, using western finances, and having the spiritual support of the 2 main Apostles?
I can also show you how the swastika, specifically the shaded areas of the swastika spells the name of the Jewish G_d or Y_HW_H.
And the best part is I use what is known as ‘precession’ to prove my point. It is essentially the macrocosmic clock the movement of the stars relative to our rotation.
I would also use the tarot cards which can be linked to the Kabbalah which is mystical Judaism.
The deck I use is the Rider-Waite deck and it is known to use Masonic symbolism employed by the Golden Dawn.

Interested in knowing more?

As a final note in reference to my shot taken at the Vatican.
I know of at least ONE very influential person in the world who believes the 'script' contained within scripture.

What is happening right now in the mid-east has been scripted / planned for a long time.
My comparative studies suggests Book of Revelations is NOT prophecy but the re-telling of a cyclical event.

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very informative, Raphael.
You have introduced some twists which I haven't been familiar with.
I am most intrigued by your explaination of the swastika and the ability of it to basically create matter with light. Is that close to what you were describing when taliking about the thousands of them used with light?

What you have written is thought provoking and I liked the impression of what can happen with the fourth chakra under such circumstances.

I would like to know more. It sounds like you have a fascinating life. Thank you for sharing that which you have devoted yourself to. I can only imagine how the physical experience of such places could add to ones wisdom and understanding of the repetitive truths, symbolically.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I am most intrigued by your explaination of the swastika and the ability of it to basically create matter with light. Is that close to what you were describing when taliking about the thousands of them used with light?

What you have written is thought provoking and I liked the impression of what can happen with the fourth chakra under such circumstances.

I would like to know more. It sounds like you have a fascinating life. Thank you for sharing that which you have devoted yourself to. I can only imagine how the physical experience of such places could add to ones wisdom and understanding of the repetitive truths, symbolically.

Thank you for the encouragement, the very positive response.
Yes my life is very interesting, even more since my ‘awakening’ and I am almost at the point where I can see the universe in a blade of grass…however I always end up smoking it.
I am actually a firefighter and the cosmogony is not a hobby, it has become a possession.
I know my life has taken a twist from which I shall never unwind. I may be doing this full time soon. My life in some ways seems as though it has just begun.
Look for the new thread The Apocalyptic True Blue Messenger, I will post it tomorrow.
I do not want to give you nightmares tonight.

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Kachina

I have looked for your new thread, have you made it? I am currently researching Hitler's ideologies and therein lies some scary stuff. I wonder who else in power believes what he did?

It came to me yesterday that maybe in fact the freemason's and that type of secret society actually protects humanity from the powers that want to enslave us instead of projecting such. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Kachina

I have looked for your new thread, have you made it? I am currently researching Hitler's ideologies and therein lies some scary stuff. I wonder who else in power believes what he did?

It came to me yesterday that maybe in fact the freemason's and that type of secret society actually protects humanity from the powers that want to enslave us instead of projecting such. Just a thought.

Yes interesting thought, not unlike the role that was fulfilled by the Knight's Templar.

Here is that thread, Apocalypse and the Blue Star

www.abovetopsecret.com...

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Kachina

Hi interestedalways

Here's a "conspiracy theory" regarding Adolf Hitler that is shared by many Gnostics and Muslims...

Starting with this post:

The excerpt I posted from "Yes There is a Hell, Yes there is Karma, Yes There is a Devil" has something significant to say regarding modern FreeMasonry as well.

And in case you didn't notice, here's the response to your reply from a few days ago, regarding Tantra/Alchemy.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina

It’s the Vatican we must watch, afterall I found this symbol in a Catholic Church, and the Vatican fell very silent during WWII in regards to Nazi Germany.
Did you know SS also stands for St. Peter and St. Paul?

I'll have to admit that I didn't know that. I always thought it was a German word. Schutzstaffel.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Tamahu
I have come to notice the Gnostic teachings becoming more available of late. Actually there is even a big truck that parks itself around town with a phone number and displaying very nice visuals.

I have been reading your posts for a time, and I respect your knowledge and you present sources as well. It really takes time to read and absorb the teachings. They are deep and meaningful. I enjoy your tarot cards, but they move so fast.

When you referred to Yes there is a hell, yes there is Karma, yes there is a devil, where am I to find this? At one point I felt that the Zionist plan ultimately was to create perfect human host bodies to bring forth Blavatsky's superman by their inhabiting the bodies. Is that crazy?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The thread 'alwaysinterested' is referring to in regards to the swastika can be found here, scroll down 3 posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

namaste

Raphael

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join