It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serious Question for our Israeli Friends...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I understand you live in the Holy Land.

My question is, why not move Israel somewhere else ?

They are surrounded by people that hate their guts.

Could we not build an exact copy of the Wailing Wall ?

They will never be safe there.

I’m quite sure God can find them.

Can’t we give them a beautiful island somewhere.

Somewhere where the neighbor’s don’t want to kill them.

I know you want your live in you historical Homeland.

I don’t think peace is ever going to happen.

Jerusalem is made of dirt.

Dirt is not worth losing your life.

Just end the madness.

Your home is where you make it...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Just end the madness.

I think some politicians said the same thing after we saw such a chit-storm after Israel was given a nation-state. Can you imagine if we plopped Israel down in the desert of say Utah, New Mexico, Arizona etc. Would the Arab world still want to bomb the hell out of America? it's highly likely

We had the right intentions without realizing the barbaric hatred much of the Arab world has for the Jews.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It depends on if you took the open air prison called Palastine with you. A terrible thing state produced race segregation. Remember when we had it in South Africa. What did they call it there.. Apartheid

Very similar system except the people of Palestine have even less rights than the blacks did in South Africa

I wonder if thats why they are pissed off..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's important to understand Israel isn't under attack because they are Jewish. They are under attack because their treatment of Palestinians.

We should be suggesting this for Palestinians not the Israelis. The Palestinians are the ones occupying an open air prison for the last 20 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It depends on if you took the open air prison called Palastine with you. A terrible thing state produced race segregation. Remember when we had it in South Africa. What did they call it there.. Apartheid

Very similar system except the people of Palestine have even less rights than the blacks did in South Africa

SA is such a wonderful place now that was ended isn't it? Funny, the ANC has stated that they are making skin color based water rights. Such enlightened and diverseful thinking right?

Also, think, what if Israel just opened the gates and trusted their lives to Arabs? What would happen? I think we all know the answer to that.

Personally I do not have any answers, because we are meat sticks that have needs that include a need to survive, I am not sure if we meat sticks will ever live in a place without horrors like these. Some of us are allowed to be comfy for certain periods of time, even generations, but it never lasts forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just end the madness.

I think that idea was floated back in the day. If I remember right the British colony in South America was considered. British Guyana I think. Funny thing is, if they would have chose that I believe it is one of the newest found oil rich places on the planet. And heck, any of their enemies would have had to attack them through practically inpenetrable jungles.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
It's important to understand Israel isn't under attack because they are Jewish. They are under attack because their treatment of Palestinians.

We should be suggesting this for Palestinians not the Israelis. The Palestinians are the ones occupying an open air prison for the last 20 years.

Palestine is a fictional construct. The majority of this mess was created by the old USSR (Russians). It's a shame that they never get the real credit that they deserve.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not an opinion or suggestion but something interesting I came across some time ago:

Article from Dec 2017
What is Israël’s project in Argentina?

In the 19th century, the British government were undecided as to where they should settle Israël – either in what is now Uganda, in Argentina or in Palestine.

In the 21st century, benefitting from the advantages offered them by the Falklands War Treaty, the United Kingdom and Israël are now setting up a new project Patagonia.

British billionaire Joe Lewis has acquired immense territories in the South of Argentina and even neighbouring Chile. His properties cover areas several times larger than the State of Israël. They are situated in Tierra del Fuego, at the extreme Southern point of the continent. In particular, they surround the Lago Escondido, which effectively denies access to the entire region, despite a legal injunction.

The billionaire has built a private airport with a two kilometre landing strip, in order to be able to receive civil and military aircraft.

Since the Falklands War, the Israëli army has been organising « holiday camps » (sic) in Patagonia for its soldiers. Between 8,000 and 10,000 of them now come every year to spend two weeks on Joe Lewis’ land.

It is impossible for the moment to determine if Israël is engaged in a programme for the exploitation of Antarctica, or if it is building a rear base in case of defeat in Palestine

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Because their religion believes THAT land is what was promised to them by God.
And it was historically theirs through the millennia.
There is only ONE Jewish homeland.
There are 50 majority Muslim countries.
The Jews should get to keep their own one small homeland.

Reminds me of the Big Bang episode where Sheldon Cooper wanted to do that.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've wondered why the other Muslim countries in the area haven't given the Palestinians land there.
Aren't all Muslims supposed to take care of each other? (I don't know much about that religion.)
To fight over land, for religious reasons.... for this long..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Because their religion believes THAT land is what was promised to them by God. And it was historically theirs through the millennia. There is only ONE Jewish homeland

Are there not different types of Jews. Do they not worship different books. Some wont join the IDF. Not all are the same or have that view do they..

Are you not being a little economical with the truth there..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why didn't Muslim and Islamic Egypt free the Palestinians in Gaza when they COMPLETELY controlled Gaza circa 1948-1967?

They did not why are Palestinians still 3rd class noncitizens in Egypt

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Are there not different types of Jews. Do they not worship different books. Some wont join the IDF. Not all are the same or have that view do they..

Irrelevant. They are Jews and there is only one Jewish homeland and it has historically been their through the millennia. There are 50 Muslim majority countries. The Jews can keep their one small homeland. Muslims just need to learn Kindergarten manners and share and not take what isn't theirs.

Are you not being a little economical with the truth there..

Nope.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
Israel under attack because of their treatment of the Palestinians. I think you aught to and tell all those masses of people all over the UK because all they are chanting is "kill the Jews".
One must understand the "country" of Palestine never existed till the turn of the 20th century and that was through a British mandate, before then the people were known as Arabs not Palestinian.

About 10 odd years ago the UN tried to get a section of Jordan to move them to, but that fell through.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You talking the infiltrated/Bolshevik formed/ USSR? a reply to: JIMC5499

edit on 12-10-2023 by gnosisx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It's important to understand that Hamas is an extreme terrorist organisation infested with the intent of wiping Israel off the map, Christian countries too and establishing a Caliphate Muslim regime over the entire World?

The entire World?

All of us?!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think initially Hitler said he would move all the Jews to Madagascar . . .
sounds familiar a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Irrelevant. They are Jews and there is only one Jewish homeland and it has historically been their through the millennia

Its very relevant.. You just wont admit it. Which ones run the central banking cartel?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

My brother? Because their home is where they chose to live...

✌️

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Ah. Antisemitism, is it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join