It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hearing about mandates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
My wife works as an RN and the company she worked for during Covid was very strict about vaccines. If you didn't get one, you didn't work.
Period. No excuses.

Along with others, the medical system was very adamant that you get your shots.

Fast forward to now and the silence is deafening. There's been no mention of taking the new "vaccine" that's coming out
[ you know, the one that will work this time ] and a couple of weeks ago, my wife was exposed to Covid from a patient that tested positive. They seemed to be very meh about the whole thing. They called and told her that if she developed symptoms to go get tested, but other than that, just wear a mask at work for a few days.

That was it. No big hoopla, no panic, no 5 day quarantine, she just went to work as usual.

We're getting into cold and flu season and Covid will be in there too, but everywhere you look around hospitals, Dr's offices and pharmacies, you see signs about getting a flu shot....but nothing about updating your Covid shots. I even had a pharmacy tech ask if I wanted a flu shot. I said no of course. Never had one, never will.

All the vaccine fanatics are very quietly fading back into the woodwork.

Has anyone been told they have to get the new vaccine or heard of anyone being forced to take it for their job ?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

there is no need to get a flu shot. All you have to do is wash your hands a few times, half ass wear a mask, and stay about 6 feet away from folks. That's all it took to completely erase the flu. And don't let anyone argue against that, they all were adamant about that being exactly the case.

eta:
in case they try to memory hole this:
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 8-10-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Japan is on his sixth booster and the six booster is may cause heart problems.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No need for a booster for heart problems. For some exposure to the 1st and 2nd shot is enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Nope. Not gonna happen again. People will refuse if....

PS...and that's cool, it's fine, we don't care, it changes nothing for us, you do you!

Accept No Mandates!!🫡✌️

EMT
edit on 10232031America/ChicagoSun, 08 Oct 2023 08:27:20 -050027202300000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

When you say "us" I get that you mean the whole medical community.

The same medical community that just followed orders and would not have let me to my daughter unvaccinated if we like, got in an accident or similar. The same medical community that mistreated helpless unvaccinated like pieces of # that deserve it (there are reports and videos).

I am not blaming you, I just ask myself how you can constantly speak for the whole community. BTW, just put it in your signature that your are EMT / FEMA / DHS and all the constantly different terms you use. It spares you a lot of time.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

i took it as admitting to being part of the establishment, instead of being a pretentious full of themselves EMT.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Me? Speak for the whole? Hell, no. I've always promoted personal responsibility. You do you. Let no one make you do anything.

My point is...we'll still come, stabilize you, transport you...and I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU GOTTA MASK, GLOVES, VAX, BOOST or JUICED.

It doesn't matter to us. I will still take care of you. Med personnel and responders are diff than most folks.

I put on my mask, gloves...just like 20 times everyday, every month, every year since 1989.

Me. Us. Not you.

Last I knew, no one can or should force anyone to do or wear anything. Its BECAUSE I always protect myself/job requirements...that WE DONT CARE IF YOU TAKE PRECAUTIONS OR NOT... BECAUSE WE HAVE TO.

Really? It's fine. Accept no mandates. Ever.

God Bless

edit on 10235831America/ChicagoSun, 08 Oct 2023 08:52:58 -050052202300000058 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Seems I hit a nerve here. No need to virtually scream at me. If you would format your posts better you would not have to highlight with all caps.

Me? Speak for the whole? Hell, no.

But you constantly speak in the collective, just look at your posts. Maybe you should change that, if you do not want to speak for the collective.

Now you go on a tangent about masks etc? No one said you can not take your neccessary precautions in your job. It's about mandating others what to do, not if you want to use protection. It's about tellings others what they have to do.

Masks proved worthless as well as the jab. No one wants to prevent you from using masks or gloves in your job if you want to.

Use some common sense.

Are you that easy to irritate in your job too?

edit on 8.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
its not even a whiff of smoke on the horizon..

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
No, haven't heard BUT

My 91 year old Mom insisted on taking the new shot, I think she has had 4 now. Last week she got it. Got on Plaxovid asap and it did the trick beautifully.

What was the point of taking the vax?

It doesn't work, and the antiviral kicked it quickly even for a very very old lady

The "vaccines" were totally useless and the mandates extremely communistic and totalitarian. I don't know a single elderly person who has gotten at lest 2 or more vaccines who has not come down with COVID

I think this was all a test of how far TPTB could push people into compliance before they rebelled. Looks like a very long time and propaganda that actually was harmful in the end was believed by the masses - thank you libs and Dems for censoring alternative information as misinformation that turned out to be true and the "liberal line" was the misinformation.

edit on 10/8/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The antivirals work very well, and we hardly even hear about them.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

We're getting into cold and flu season and Covid will be in there too, but everywhere you look around hospitals, Dr's offices and pharmacies, you see signs about getting a flu shot....but nothing about updating your Covid shots.

A few days ago, I noticed that the local Walgreen's was advertising shingles vaccines on their outside sign.

All the vaccine fanatics are very quietly fading back into the woodwork.

Good.

If they can't admit that they were wrong and apologize, the least they can do is shut their mouths and disappear.

edit on 8-10-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: musicismagic

No need for a booster for heart problems. For some exposure to the 1st and 2nd shot is enough.

And for many, just getting infected with the genetically engineered, spike protein producing, virus was enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I hear commercials for Covid/Flu combo shot.

The commercial specifically said "this year's Covid shot". So it seems like it's becoming the flu shot.

And I agree with the poster about antivirals. Tamiflu works great. They say it only works in the first few days, so get a prescription right away.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

I hear commercials for Covid/Flu combo shot.

The commercial specifically said "this year's Covid shot". So it seems like it's becoming the flu shot.

And I agree with the poster about antivirals. Tamiflu works great. They say it only works in the first few days, so get a prescription right away.

For years we have always used Sambucol/Black Elderberry for Cold and Flu and has worked well

Scientists Verify Elderberry Beats the Flu, Prevents Colds & Strengthens Immunity - LINK

A 2011 study published in Bio Med Central (BMC) demonstrated that Black Elderberry inhibits the replication of both influenza A and B viruses, as well as three Gram-positive bacteria and one Gram-negative bacteria, which cause upper respiratory infections.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you would give up freedom for safety, you deserve neither.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
...All the vaccine fanatics are very quietly fading back into the woodwork. ...

I don't think so. More like they are laying off this one and just biding their time until they unleash the next big planemic.

d f

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
...All the vaccine fanatics are very quietly fading back into the woodwork. ...

I don't think so. More like they are laying off this one and just biding their time until they unleash the next big planemic.

d f

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder why a shingles vaccine is being promoted as widely as a flu shot?

Anyone else recall ever going to CVS or Walgreens and seeing shingles vaccine signage all over the store??

Yeah, me neither.

All the sudden you should get a shingles vaccine too while you're at it...

Smh..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join