It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 million goes to Haiti to fight games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I just lost the link I just really screwed up, but US government has now approved 200 million dollars 200 million to help combat the gangs in Haiti. this is I don't know what's wrong with the people that are governing the United States but this is a true case of insanity. Haiti has no security interest in America and does America have any security interest in America yes to keep it poverty stricken and yet they're going to put over 200 million into combating a gangs . what's really weird is, if you don't have no jobs people are going to resort to every another survival technique that is out there of mankind to become not a domestic animal but to become an animal to survive.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I just lost the link I just really screwed up, but US government has now approved 200 million dollars 200 million to help combat the gangs in Haiti. this is I don't know what's wrong with the people that are governing the United States but this is a true case of insanity. Haiti has no security interest in America and does America have any security interest in America yes to keep it poverty stricken and yet they're going to put over 200 million into combating a gangs . what's really weird is, if you don't have no jobs people are going to resort to every another survival technique that is out there of mankind to become not a domestic animal but to become an animal to survive.

www.military.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Seems overthrowing the government, then disbanding the army and police leaving security entirely to the 'generosity' of the UN wasn't such a good idea. Who would have ******* thought?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Another infusion of funding for the Clinton Foundation?🤔

Gee, everyone is getting a golden parachute! We must be getting close to an "Uh-Oh" moment..

Feels....idk, economy related.

I know, I know....Karrine keeps telling us we're in the biggest boom since the discovery of oil! So maybe not the economy?🤷🏻
/s

Ps - Yes, the economy.
edit on 10/4/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

From your link:

They have declined to say publicly how much the mission is expected to cost, other than the U.S. plans to provide an initial $200 million in funding. 

That's gonna balloon real fast. Interesting in context:

Why Are Haitian Protestors Waving Russian Flags ?

Long before U.S. intel leak revealed group’s plan, Russia was showing interest in Haiti

A trove of recently released secret U.S. intelligence documents revealed that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s private mercenaries, the Wagner Group, has set its sights on expanding its footprint into Haiti, right under the United States’ nose. While U.S. officials are privately questioning whether Wagner has the bandwidth to deploy any manpower in Haiti, given its losses in Ukraine and commitments abroad, Haiti watchers say they should nevertheless be concerned.

edit on 4-10-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

To quote Warren Buffet :

be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Why do you think that the “Representatives” in Congress had a complete breakdown and hissy fit when the republicans said, “no way,” to another 140 billion dollars going to Ukraine!? I know it ain’t for bullets, we were up to like $25,000.00 PER BULLET already, this would take us to $50,000 or so per bullet, just DONT BUY IT! Just like the Clintons in Haiti, I was wrong it ain’t just Biden and Zelensky but it looks like a NUMBER of democrats who are laundering billions of dollars for themselves in Ukraine. Hey, maybe nobody is willing to give the hundreds of millions required to have Biden run for President or Kamala or Newsom…maybe this is the only way for them to get the money needed to run or especially to FAKE another election result!
edit on 10/4/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

join