It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Thoughts on the Doctrine of Eternal Annihilation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

LOL did you just say my Dad is bigger than yours? .. how dare you de-capitalise my Father

There is only ONE God .. you must know that at least.

Please explain to us how you reconcile your above statement on page 1 with your second statement on page 2...

Christians believe in a loving God .. not an Angry God or a Jealous God or a Resentful God or a Punishing God.

You must believe in the Satanic God of the Old Testament .. not the loving God that Jesus revealed to us.

The only thing you're really telling us is that you've chosen to make up your own religion and refer to yourself as a "Christian spiritualist". Any spirit that's teaching you reincarnation instead of resurrection is lying to you and is not of Christianity. Reincarnation IS just you trying to pull Paganism into Christianity and it doesn't work, just like it didn't work back in the days of early Christianity.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: randomuser
And everybody alive today is a descendant of Noah and his three children Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

THe Noahs Ark story never happened. It's a Hebrew rip off of the Summeritan Giglimesh story. It's not to be taken literally. There is ZERO chance it's a true story. Science has disproven it beyond any doubt.

This is pretty naive
You say the Hebrew story is a rip off of “Summeritan” “Giglimesh” story, like you know what you are even talking about
Is it a rip off of the Chinese flood story?
Or the Indian flood myth
A rip off of the Australian Aboriginal flood myth
www.worldhistory.org...

Or if you use common sense, maybe there really was a great flood and every culture remembers it, in their own way
Maybe the Sumerian’s are just documenting their own history, their own experience as other cultures documented their own
Nobody copied anyone, they all have their own memories

And science, is this the same science that said I would die if I didn’t take the safe vaccines? That vaccines were safe
The scientists who sell global warming and East Anglia University farce, the same scientists who just make stuff up
en.m.wikipedia.org...
www.theguardian.com...

And your argument is we should bow down to these people, believe them

Your argument is silly, no one with a brain respects science or scientists without question anymore
You have made them your god
edit on 8-10-2023 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

That hell, death, the Devil, the false prophet, and the wild beast, as well as everyone else who are wicked are thrown into the lake of fire that represents the second death means that they receive everlasting destruction. That is what fire represents. Not that a person will live on forever in literal torment in the fire. But that the fire is symbolic of their complete everlasting destruction.

Are you absolutely sure about that?!

Mark 9:43-48

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Could it be that the "Lake of Fire" is just a continuation of "Hell" where the fire "never shall be quenched" or the "worm dieth not"?

edit on 8-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

DM sent.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No doubt about it. See this post from this same thread above about the explanation.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No doubt about it. See this post from this same thread above about the explanation.

Here's what you said in that post...

Fire represents destruction. After hell gives up those dead in it and it is empty it is then thrown into the lake of fire, that is hell is done away with. It is destroyed forever. That means that humankind will live forever. Hell will no longer exist. While in this life everyone who has ever lived dies. After that time, no one will die ever again.

I don't think you realize that your generalization that "humankind will live forever" after death and hell are destroyed is only confirming a permanent existence in the Lake of Fire instead for those who's names were not written in the Book of Life.

Revelation 20:15

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:7-8

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

DM sent.

I dont want your DM, I dont want you at my door
I want you to acknowledge that your organisation
is of satan
harbours pedophiles
Protects evil
Any 1 of them is enough
Then we will talk

What I really want is to expose the evil your organisation allows upon children
A word you wouldnt use

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

So basically you want me to believe the lies you spew constantly. That is never going to happen. There are 6 things that God detests says the Proverbs and three of them have to do with slander and lying, all of which you do without letup. And Satan the Devil is the Father of the lie. And all his spawn are liars. You are just confirming that you are a spawn of Satan, someone whom Jehovah God totally detests as wicked:

There are six things that Jehovah hates; Yes, seven things that he detests: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil, A false witness who lies with every breath, And anyone sowing contentions among brothers.”- Proverbs 6:16-19.

You have a lying tongue, a heart plotting wicked schemes, you are a false witness that lies with every breath. And you try to sow contentions among brothers. Evil exudes from your very being.

You are so constant and brazen with your off topic slander and lies, sometimes I wonder if you are not demon possessed, mentally ill without a doubt. No sane person would follow someone around like you do me to spew your same filthy slander without stop.

As you refuse to stop harassing me with your constant slander, going off-topic whoever you find me posting, and the moderators will do nothing about it you are from here on going to be ignored by me. You have made your evil intentions very clear, and you will not listen to reason. You don’t want the truth. You want others to confess lies and slander. I wish there were an ignore button so you can stop following me around with your mentally ill attacks on me. But since that is not the case I will completely ignore you. And every time you post this slander to me in off-topic posts to me may it be a reminder to the moderators who are allowing it and everyone else how mentally ill you are.
edit on 9-10-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

God doesn’t like organisations who harbour pedophiles
And the evidence is common knowledge, yet due to your brain washing, utter fear of being disbarred, you havnt the fortitude to research, havnt the fortitude to even open a link I post

JW, org is pure satanic
Unlike you, I can see the failures and faults in the churches I attend, you, you aren’t allowed to

And finally, you are not my issue, you are not my enemy, you are not my problem, I question your faith being associated with a satanic organisation but. My issue is JW,org and how they protect pedos
e-watchman.com...

I don’t believe your false teaching and I stand on the wall, of the watch tower warning it’s evils and abuses
I am a watchman on the watch-tower calling, and you ignore that call, the warning

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The God I worship is wise and compassionate merciful and just and I don't think would allow for eternal torment of flawed human beings.

Perhaps purgatory...where suffering is part of the process of purification or as a means of teaching the error of ways.

But an eternity of torture seems a bit harsh except for the blackest and most wicked of beings who are too prideful and arrogant to ever submit.

I'm not claiming to be a mouthpiece of The Most High nor do I know his plans....but we're it me I'd just take the merciful route and annihilate the poor bastards and move on with Creation in a more positive direction.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Please explain to us how you reconcile your above statement on page 1 with your second statement on page 2... The only thing you're really telling us is that you've chosen to make up your own religion and refer to yourself as a "Christian spiritualist".

Any spirit that's teaching you reincarnation instead of resurrection is lying to you and is not of Christianity. Reincarnation IS just you trying to pull Paganism into Christianity and it doesn't work, just like it didn't work back in the days of early Christianity.

I see absolutely no conflict between those statements .. do you? .. The God of the old testemant is not a God but a fallen angel.

If Jesus came to you and revealed that his words had been missinterpreted .. would you call him a lier because that's not what it says in the Bible?.

One things for certain and that is .. you do not know! and so you are relying on .. (a) Your faith in the Bible (that has been passed down) or (b) your intuition.

I am not the best example of someone who holds past life memories, because there are 100,000s who recall more than I do. The concept of reincarnation is not subjective to those who know for sure, so this is the reconcilliation that needs attendence .. what the BIBLE SAYS the colour blue is and what I KNOW the colour blue is!

edit on 9-10-2023 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I see absolutely no conflict between those statements .. do you? .. The God of the old testemant is not a God but a fallen angel.

You have been duped by a fallen angel, all brought to you by your pagan form of "spirituality". If you'd listen to the words of Jesus instead of those spirits, you might understand something about Christianity and the Old Testament.

I am not the best example of someone who holds past life memories, because there are 100,000s who recall more than I do. The concept of reincarnation is not subjective to those who know for sure, so this is the reconcilliation that needs attendence .. what the BIBLE SAYS the colour blue is and what I KNOW the colour blue is!

You don't know anything other than what deceiving spirits have entered into your mind and others who believe in reincarnation. You're not the only ones who are duped daily.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am duped daily by a loving God who provides all of my physical and spiritual needs? .. I hope your existence is as kind and as loving as the one I experience.

What you are doing is blaspheming our father and crediting a fallen angel with the gracious gifts that only God can provide.

Your grasp on the words and meanings of the bible can at best be described as tenuous. You appear to have been ensnared by the control system set up by satan to further bind you in chains of guilt and unworthiness.

You and many of my fellow Christians refuse to see the obvious. Old Testament and New Testament are two completely different phylosophies and it is incongruous that both those books have been bought together and presented as one book of God.

Jesus was crucified because he contradicted much of what the old testament was teaching.

The very fact that the Old Testament is included, is a clue to the deceptions that has occurred over the centuries and exposes the vested interests that are responsible for the deception.

The Catholic Church has been controlled by evil people for thousands of years. Behaving like terrorists burning and destroying anyone or anything that they considered heretic. The Catholic Church has a history of violent behaviour and rampant sexual abuse of children and many of the early popes displayed a barbaric level of evil that should never be associated with Jesus.

The only reason the OT and the NT are useful together is in terms of understanding the contrast they present between the old world understanding of esoteric truths and the revelation that our true God is a loving gentle God .. Jesus fought against the priests who refused to accept his word and so they had him executed.

The bible talks of miracles and yet the book of Thomas describes our abilities to create our own realities we truly can move mountains but we have not yet done so. Jesus was able to do magic and he told us that we also can do these things.

The Roman church had just one purpose .. to take control over the narrative and hide as much of what Jesus tried to teach us .. the Book of Thomas describes the words Jesus used to explain our divine nature and the power we have all inherited. That is truly the gift of God, and those who attempt to diminish our understanding of our power are actively working against God and his children.

Who is it you say you worship again?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Talk about blasphemy. You can't separate Jesus from the Father and claim to know Jesus. Jesus WAS/IS the God of the Old Testament. Jesus himself said...

John 14:7-9 - If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;

John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

What on earth have you been practicing that lead you to believe that God of the Old Testament was a fallen angel?

What "magic" are you practicing? Black magic?

Your lack of true understanding as to how the Old Testament is tied to the New Testament is concerning. It tells me that you really don't understand ANY of it and you're probably dabbling in something Satanic that's deceiving you.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14 - For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

edit on 9-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Jesus was crucified because he contradicted much of what the old testament was teaching.

See, you keep proving that you know nothing about Jesus and why He died.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I have no concern at all about how you judge me or my beliefs, In my view, you are sadly missing the whole point of the Christian message. Jesus was born, not just in the image of man but literally as a flesh and blood human being, born to Mary the sinner (according to OT). His purpose was to show that a man with Christ consciousness is equally powerful in manipulating this dense physical reality as he could, and all that is required is strength of intent and will.

"This you have not yet done"

The whole 'original sin' part of the bible is the key to the deception, Mary was born in sin, as are we all. This alone would make a thinking person question the Old Testament. "We are all sinners from birth, carrying with us the original sin" is a very powerful control mechanism using emotional blackmail and subversive ways to exert control and influence.

My father doesn't resort to mafia tactics!, however ..

I don't believe the story of Adam and Eve and the ridiculous concept of only existing for 5000 yrs .. It is a complete nonsense. There are elements of the Old Testament requisitioned to use with the accepted bible to drill into us the concept of suffering and retribution.

The methods the Christian bible use to make us afraid of our Father .. forever feel guilty and threaten us with damnation if we make a mistake, is not the God I know and love. Your callous, manipulative god who has less self control than I do, no way represents me or any other true Christian for that matter.

God loves me, Jesus loves me, I talk to God daily in gratitude for my wonderful blessings that he permits me to enjoy.

I walk in the spirit and not the flesh. Your words sound very hollow to me based on my living experiences. I do hope you come to understand how badly we have been mislead by the Church.

I will end this conversation with you here, because your intent is vexatious and I don't see you as very Christian at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I like your message, it seems to be a thing to feel condemned and doomed. I guess that's what they mean with; think positive and, don't be too hard on yourself. Kids knew to tell me, what you say you are yourself. Don't rule with fear but don't let their guard down either, we've got to keep them aware. Keeping a hand above someone's head you're not allowed to fool yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

There are elements of the Old Testament requisitioned to use with the accepted bible to drill into us the concept of suffering and retribution.

What do you think Jesus is going to do when He returns?! He told us He would be returning with the WRATH OF GOD.

He preached love to His believers so they would stay united until His return. At the same time, He told the Israelites that He didn't come to bring peace, but a sword. He will be separating out the wheat from the chaff and placing all of God's enemies under his feet.

You might not think I sound like a "Christian", but I'm here to defend God's word, not yours. All of the deception that has crept into Christianity by unclean spirits is only broadening the path to destruction instead of salvation.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

God loves me, Jesus loves me, I talk to God daily in gratitude for my wonderful blessings that he permits me to enjoy.

Like I said earlier, even unclean spirits and Satan have the ability to disguise themselves as angels of light and bring you temporary blessings if they think they can deceive you into believing things the Bible warned about and Jesus preached against.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join