It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Hunter sell?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: Deetermined

Didn't you kind of just disprove the whole point you were trying to make about BHR by showing that the payment didn't come from BHR?

you apparently were led to believe it was a payment but his lawyer stated on record that it was a loan. The two are very different. One needs to be paid back or taken as a loss by the company, and when the company has other investors, taking a loss on a loan to one guy tends to make others angry. Unless they get free loans as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Didn't you kind of just disprove the whole point you were trying to make about BHR by showing that the payment didn't come from BHR?

YOU were the one who kept saying it was an investment distribution, not me, so how credible are YOU?!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I want led to believe anything. The other user asked why Hunter was getting direct payments from BHR and I pointed out that Hunter had a personal 10% stake in BHR.

It sounds like the other user is the one that's confused since he's trying to claim that Hunter being paid back a personal loan from an individual is the same thing as a payment from BHR.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I stated that Hunter was an investor. You're the one that brought up BHR out of nowhere and tried to claim the wire transfer was from them.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I want led to believe anything. The other user asked why Hunter was getting direct payments from BHR and I pointed out that Hunter had a personal 10% stake in BHR.

It sounds like the other user is the one that's confused since he's trying to claim that Hunter being paid back a personal loan from an individual is the same thing as a payment from BHR.

LOL! You're hilarious! Now you're claiming that the "loan" that Jonathan Li gave Hunter Biden is really a payback from a loan that Hunter provided to Jonathan? Who's the confused one here?

edit on 28-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

to be totally honest, I haven't been keeping up with Jared Kushner, as he isn't running for any office or holding any office right now. But as I have said many times, when the Dems own (and I do mean own) the DOJ, but nobody looks into Jared Kushner, it sure seems like what he's doing is legal, or there would be some investigation going on.

Jared Kushner DID hold an office in the Trump Adminstration, and walked out the door with a cool $2 billion. And, you don't know what the DOJ is or is not looking into.

Last I checked, Hunter Biden isn't running for office and never served under either the Obama or the Biden administrations.

Unless Jared is working with Hunter.

I have no doubt they both work for the same overlord.

edit on 28-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Got a source? Where is the evidence of this?

How much did he invest and where did he get THAT money? Major drug addicts that don't have a job dont usually have alot of money to invest.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I stated that Hunter was an investor. You're the one that brought up BHR out of nowhere and tried to claim the wire transfer was from them.

You're really dense. The only reason I mentioned Rosemont Seneca and BHR was BECAUSE you tried to frame the whole money exchange as an investor receiving investment returns, which it is not.

I was only pointing out that if these WERE legitimate INVESTMENTS, the money would have been exchanged between investment firms, NOT JOE BIDEN'S PERSONAL RESIDENCE AS A BENEFICIARY!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So Hunter has an investment company? Where? Can the Chinese come and withdraw their funds like the Saudi's can from Jared's firm?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

They didn't even come up with this before they heard the rational behind why Jared Kushner and Hunter aren't the same. Suddenly, they are using the Kushner defense, like they just thought it up.

Show us the legit paper trail then.

You know, Congress looked into the Kushner deal. If there was any there there, they would have already indicted both Jared, Trump and the limo driver.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

EVP at MBNA isn't a job? Founder and lobbyist for Oldaker, Biden & Belair isn't a job? Vice chairman of Amtrak isn't a job?

Those all seem like very successful jobs to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But the money wired to Hunter's account didn't have to do with BHR or Rosemont Seneca. It was an individual loaning another individual money. So why would the companies be involved?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Rosemont Seneca and Eudora Global are the two investment firms he founded.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

to be totally honest, I haven't been keeping up with Jared Kushner, as he isn't running for any office or holding any office right now. But as I have said many times, when the Dems own (and I do mean own) the DOJ, but nobody looks into Jared Kushner, it sure seems like what he's doing is legal, or there would be some investigation going on.

Jared Kushner DID hold an office in the Trump Adminstration, and walked out the door with a cool $2 billion. And, you don't know what the DOJ is or is not looking into.

Last I checked, Hunter Biden isn't running for office and never served under either the Obama or the Biden administrations.

Unless Jared is working with Hunter.

I have no doubt they both work for the same overlord.

JOe Biden, who is Hunter's Dad is president of the United States right now. You really need to keep up with the times if you want to talk with the adults.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It was a bribe.

Can we just call it what it was?

It was a bribe.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Actually they didn't. Kushner refused to appear before Congress or handover requested documents. Then the House flipped and Comer dropped the investigation.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was a bribe.

Can we just call it what it was?

It was a bribe.

It's pretty clear the sycophants are fully invested in Hunter's legit business dealings, and believe fully that foreign nations would love to invest millions with a crack addict. Which is the best way to get a good ROI.

watching them cover for this is really comical.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ROFLMAO.... Kushner has no business or investing experience?

Do you have a source to these claims?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Actually they didn't. Kushner refused to appear before Congress or handover requested documents. Then the House flipped and Comer dropped the investigation.

Why is nobody but Biden sycophants complaining about Kushner? If he's doing illegal things, he needs to be arrested. Is the DOJ that inept?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So now Hunter is a big investor and everybody does it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join