It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Hunter sell?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wall Street is built on the back of coc aine.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

They all sound phony as hell to me. Like his position at Burisma. Laundered influence payments.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do either of them have a daddy that is a Senator/VP or POTUS?

And both have movies to show they had a legit job. Good paying ones.
edit on 9/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Got a source? Where is the evidence of this?

Major drug addicts that don't have a job dont usually have alot of money to invest.

Tell that to Robert Downey Junior and Samuel L Jackson.

are those the actors that star in movies? And here I thought being an A list actor was a job. So actors are all jobless? Is that your stance here?

There are plenty of out of work actors. Actors only have jobs when they're making movies or under contract for some tv show or movie series. However, those contracts can be broken if said actor is exposed as a crack addict.

So Robert Downey Jr., and Sam Jackson are now in the bread line? Got a link to their financials?

No. Robert Downey Jr. and Sam Jackson are examples of people who have recovered from their crack addictions and been given another chance by the general public.

edit on 28-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Wall Street is built on the back of coc aine.

do wall street traders use the money they are given to invest on crack and whores? Got a link?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Did either of them help their daddy commit bribery/treason/high crimes against the United States?

MY GOSH!!!

I can sympathize better with the junky down the street than Hunter and his pops.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Yep. Jared had a Daddy in Law that was POTUS at the time. Ivanka also walked away with a measly $100 million of Saudi money to invest in women in business, like her, not to mention something like 30 rare and valuable Chinese patents.

link   

Oh, the 'its ok everyone does it' defense.

I thought you were sharper about the law than that.

link   
He sold access to his daddy

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

do wall street traders use the money they are given to invest on crack and whores? Got a link?

LOL
The Wolf of Wall Street was based on a true story.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Got a source? Where is the evidence of this?

Major drug addicts that don't have a job dont usually have alot of money to invest.

Tell that to Robert Downey Junior and Samuel L Jackson.

are those the actors that star in movies? And here I thought being an A list actor was a job. So actors are all jobless? Is that your stance here?

There are plenty of out of work actors. Actors only have jobs when they're making movies or under contract for some tv show or movie series. However, those contracts can be broken if said actor is exposed as a crack addict.

So Robert Downey Jr., and Sam Jackson are now in the bread line? Got a link to their financials?

No. Robert Downey Jr. and Sam Jackson are examples of people who have recovered from their crack addictions and been given another chance by the general public.

I really don't know where you are going with this.

Hunter had an addiction, and claims to be clean now. that bag of coc aine in the white house was likely a secret service agent's. But my point in bringing up his crack habit has to do with his business of being some investment tycoon, while he was using any and all money he could get to smoke up and get foot jobs from very high priced whores. If folks were investing with him, and getting some fantastic ROI, please show what kind of returns his investors made. Threadbare, perhaps you can show that as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If we go with what MBS has to say about Kushner, he was providing classified information to MBS that was then used to arrest, torture, and kill (including a US resident) threats to MBS' legitimacy as crown prince.

With that information in mind, do you not see any issues with MBS giving Jared $2 billion despite his advisors saying it was a bad move? Do you also not see any issues with Jared getting paid millions every year by the Saudis despite not making a single investment with their money?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How about Menendez? See. Just a (D)ifferent crook.

We are talking about the POTUS. Bigger fish. Quit bottom feeding.

I guaranty that the only reason that the Democrats are using Menendez as a fall guy is because he's the Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee and his foreign policy beliefs don't line up with Joe's agenda. They don't want Menendez, who usually favors audits, to dig into where and how the Ukraine money is flowing. I just watched a video yesterday dated August 2020 where a whistleblower claims that "UKRAINE IS THE EPICENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO" and has been since 2014. That can only mean one thing...the Democrats will never allow Ukraine to fall and will spend every last borrowed dime we have to try and save it.

Personally, I would like to hear more about Hunter's payments from Romania to see if they are somehow, ultimately, tied to Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No, they didn't 'walk out' of the white house with these payments. After the fact, is after the fact. Both their ability to influence was gone.

WHy isn't the DoJ all over this. They would be if there was any reason, however slim, that these were bribery pay offs.

Ivanka had Chinese 'TRADEMARKS" before Trump was in office. You know she and her kids speak Mandarin? Oh, that must make them all Chinese spies! Arrest them!

They came into office already wealthy. All the Trumps. Not so with the Bidens.

This is a glaring difference.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That wasn't the point I was making. I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to claim that nobody is going to want to do business with a drug addict when 90% of Wall Street lives off coc aine.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

LOL
The Wolf of Wall Street was based on a true story.

So it's all a ponzi scheme? that's what that event was about.

I mean, I can believe that the market is all a ponzie scheme, but it's been going for a long time, at some point, the money runs out. Ask Madolf.

You really are just guessing and reaching here, aren't you.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are you just learning how American foreign policy actually works?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If the money was clean, there would have been full reports and tax info showing it. They’d be itching to vindicate it.

But, the more the media has been forced to look into Hunter, the worse it’s all gotten.

Joe’s level of complicity is unclear, but what is clear is it’s not zero.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

If we go with what MBS has to say about Kushner, he was providing classified information to MBS that was then used to arrest, torture, and kill (including a US resident) threats to MBS' legitimacy as crown prince.

With that information in mind, do you not see any issues with MBS giving Jared $2 billion despite his advisors saying it was a bad move? Do you also not see any issues with Jared getting paid millions every year by the Saudis despite not making a single investment with their money?

CAN YOU READ?

Apparently not. If Jared Kushner broke the law, why hasn't anyone arrested him? Is it because he's a (D)emocrat? I mean that makes sense, knowing how things appear to be run. But arrest him and put him in jail. It sounds like you have it all figured out. Had the duties of being a paralegal got you too wrapped up to send an E-mail to Merrick Garland?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Saudi's are allies. Would this sound as bad if it was a member of British Parliament?

How do you know it wasn't Trumps wishes and if it was, it's the right of the POTUS.

So show your work.

Where is the DoJ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join