It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mining UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

In a nutshell: the Orb is a chatterbox and described it's genesis and programing to ATS member 'whatsthisthen' and that apparently alarmed its originsl owners.

Like finding a crashed F-35 aircraft with the AI computer still functioning. The owners wouldnt want anyone talking to the computer.

Personally, I see the important takeaway is the knowledge that Orb / UFO AIs based on living technology are subject to death as all living things are. That includes existance after death: an afterlife so to speak.

So we have two types of Orbs / UFOs: living and deceased.

The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb consciousness stayed at the crash location for 34 years. This suggests that locations with a high mortality rate should have more of these consciousnesses present. Perhaps providing a spiritual aspect to the place as was pointed out by ATS member Deetermined earlier in this thread.

Genius locci, in it's original meaning of 'guardian spirit' may apply here.

A really good insight there Deetermined, that never occured to me. Thanks for that!

The deceased Dalnegorsk Orb followed 'whatsthisthen' home by the way.

Thanks for the info NewNobodySpecial268 it's going to take a little processing. My impression to the account is wowzers, yet having had decades ago many CE's with the orbs I guess anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hey mate when it comes to self luminous globes of light did you ever check out Damien Nott?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Erno86

Though I haven't checked out the ET Miners video yet...I plan to get around to it, eventually.

Thought it was quite a good one mate and pretty surprising just how many reports there are (especially as it's reckoned that only 1 in 4,000 people actually submit one).

originally posted by: Erno86

Years ago...one of my survey party chiefs, claimed that one of his friends saw a UAP hovering over some high-tension power lines in Pennsylvania --- But's that all I know about it --- Though every time I get near hi-tension power lines...I always try to take a quick gander at them, in case a foo fighter is in the vicinity. Barring the wires and the electric towers...the fields below the towers, could provide a clear landing area for a foo fighter or two.

Quite a number of power line cases over the years (Bill Pecha springs to mind) and the researcher from the mining video Donald Campbell also describes some here.

Also recall quite a few other global cases describing the same thing so may well be worth starting a separate thread.

I submitted my 1976 UFO report to NUFORC.

Yet I was speculating last night...that wouldn't it be a great place to land a ET foo fighter --- One that deftly maneuvers and lands underneath live, high-tension electric power lines --- Which could possibly provide concealment from radar, electronic and heat seeking detection devices --- Then project a holographic land camouflage image over the entire landing area, as to make the starship practically invisible to the naked eye. Not to mention that an enemy would think twice about directing missiles or bombs over high-tension electric power lines.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

To be honest mate I've always been a bit enamoured with the CTH hypothesis and although the suggestion sounds bonkers maybe we are looking in the wrong direction lol.

This theory by late American author and blogger Mac Tonnies asserts that if we accept that UFOs are vehicles created by an advanced civilization and apply Occam’s razor, we can conclude that it is most likely the civilization originates from the Earth itself rather than a distant planet.

Realize there are a lot of potholes but if we went underground now with DUMBs and Black world tech (which we do) then it would only take a few dumb generations to consider us 'magicians'.

I could of course be very wrong considering the sheer number of UFO shapes but it's probably best to consider all angles.. of which we know about one percent of one percent.

Always appreciate your posts dude.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12 Ay up mate no never seen em to this day, looks like an hour and forty mins, I will watch it in the backgorunds on the laptops at work tomow as beddy bize soon, so many thanks for the links mate, you do a wonderous work on this forum btw mate hats off to you and more

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The Dalnegorsk Orb was reported to have followed power lines before heading up the hill where it stopped and tried to lift a few times before crashing.

As a mining town Dalnegorsk probably had high tension power lines.

So mining and high tension power.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks amigo and well worth a listen to what that guy has to say (also more on this thread involving Stan Gordon and Marley Woods) - real spooky sh•t going on involving orbs, poltergeists and cryptids and there's definitely a reason it's called 'high strangeness' lol.

edit on 21-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey Karl 12, did you see my post on page 1 with the pic of the alleged UFO shooting rays over a diamond mine in Nunavut NWT Canada? Nobody commented on it.
edit on q00000027930America/Chicago3131America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Wasn't particularly impressed with it mate, looked like a lenticular inversed sprite to me.. but didn't want to say anything lol.

Wanted an excuse to post this pic though so here you go.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Wasn't particularly impressed with it mate, looked like a lenticular inversed sprite to me.. but didn't want to say anything lol.

Wanted an excuse to post this pic though so here you go.

Well I actually thought it was a sprite too, just wanted a another's point of view. Thanks.

Back to nature, huh?

edit on q00000059930America/Chicago3838America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Did you watch the video in the first post mate?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Did you watch the video in the first post mate?

Yes, but skipped a lot. What did you think at 1:50 on the video that the two UFO/alien witnesses went to ask the Sheriff if they can shoot the ship and the alien? The Sheriff said 'no'.
edit on q00000020930America/Chicago4747America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Karl12's OP video has a lot of encounters with a few interesting and practical points. What caught my attention was:

* Some folks felt they had met the UFO/Orb before. That they already knew the UFO/Orb, and there were feelings for the UFO/Orb. Recognition.

* One fella in a group of witnesses was watching, and when the UFOs began to move away he mentally shouted "don't leave!". One of the UFOs turned around and returned to him. The UFO reassured him that it had heard. That says the UFO cared.

In both points there are emotions involved.That is the key.

What did the fella who said "dont go" feel at the time?

That feeling is what the UFO "heard" and acted upon.

You have had encounters with Orbs. What did you feel for the Orb at the time of the encounter?

The Orbs will remember that moment. That is what they notice.

That is the signature memory. We can reminisce and relive the feelings of the encounter. Relive that signature moment for a time. The signature feeling moment of the encounter is like a unique name we have for the Orb in particular.

Reliving that emotional moment is like calling someone's name out loud.

They will "hear" you, but thst doesnt mean they will obey and come at every beck and call, but sometimes they do. Sometimes they will sit and watch you from afar in their way.

Our emotional memory of an encounter is the key.

edit on 9/20/2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I was also interviewed by a MUFON investigator at my house --- in the late seventies ---- concerning my November 1976 double nighttime foo fighter sighting.

In case you get a chance...read Peter Davenport's (of NUFORC) commentary about my foo fighter sighting. I've might have been mistaken about my guesstimate that the fiery-balled foo fighter had a fusion plasma diameter of about 1,000 feet.

But heck...what's 500 feet amongst friends.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey some great replies here guys which I can't respond to tonight - good to see the old ATS spirit still alive though.

As well as dams and mines UFOs are also frequently witnessed over schools (something which genuinely freaked me out when I saw the sheer number of cases).

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hey some great replies here guys which I can't respond to tonight - good to see the old ATS spirit still alive though.

As well as dams and mines UFOs are also frequently witnessed over schools (something which genuinely freaked me out when I saw the sheer number of cases).

That's where my first contact was right next to my elementary school.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Did you watch the two hour video mate?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

You have had encounters with Orbs. What did you feel for the Orb at the time of the encounter?

The Orbs will remember that moment. That is what Ythey notice.

That is the signature memory. We can reminisce and relive the feelings of the encounter. Relive that signature moment for a time. The signature feeling moment of the encounter is like a unique name we have for the Orb in particular.

Reliving that emotional moment is like calling someone's name out loud.

They will "hear" you, but thst doesnt mean they will obey and come at every beck and call, but sometimes they do. Sometimes they will sit and watch you from afar in their way.

Our emotional memory of an encounter is the key.

With the most respect and having had multiple CE's with UFO Orbs and motherships, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how you have gained the knowledge you have. I've thought it out yet to me it's all theory. Maybe even guesswork.

"You have had encounters with Orbs. What did you feel for the Orb at the time of the encounter?

The Orbs will remember that moment. That is what they notice."

Hey you want to know what I / we feel / felt for the orb at the time of the encounter?

Holy smoke so many emotions...............................

Initial white types, a pair having fun...................... Loved it totally wonderous
Still legged it as it was mental.

General white types in flight. Following initial CE. Just watched and accepted them.

Amber / orange types after 20 min's gaining closeness amazing yet getting very strange morphing into body builders dumbells. Emotion getting fearfull.

Angle grinder white type morphing into angel light.............. Totally insane yet not scary while at the same time hypnotic and completely amazing when the orb morphed into a white light whiter than white, holier than the holy light, an angel light that was like radioactive whiter than white light.

A whole circle of orbs above our heads all of them same coloured pairs next to each other................. We felt amazement plus beautifulness at the same time yet it was getting a little freaky.

Mothership appears from the north and crop sprays us with candyfloss / what we later discovered form the Bible is called Manna otherwise known as G-ds Food. Emotion front..................... It's getting a little mental.

Ok so we legged it from this CE................................ Then as we are running a golf ball UFO Orb comes at us like a bullet fired from a gun, it stops 4" from our eyes in an instant. Totally mental. Emotion? Totally mental and amazing.

Mothership zooms over us from the distance, circles us four times, as it zips over us it makes a noise similar to an elephant roaring. The emotion? Something being honest and realistic about it totally off this planet

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Wow, they were showing off, I think they like you ufoorbhunter.

I think they enguage us at a fundamental emotional level, and yeah, it can be hard to keep our sh*t together when it happens. In the words of Douglas Adams; Don't Panic!

If I may intrude on your encounter with a question; there would have been two emotions: what you felt yourself "Totally mental and amazing." Then there is what you felt for them. Think about it. What you felt for them is perhaps why you got the amazing show.

I'll give you an example from my own first experience which was quite different from yours.

The Dalnegorsk Orb crash in the old USSR. I was studying the event as an exercise in RV'ing using the photos of the crash site and little pieces of debris, along with the Russian investigators reports. They concluded it was a rare earth mining Orb. When I read that part a very clear voice said aloud "I do that". When I was rereading the witness account of the Orb having trouble part way up the hill and crashing, the voice said "I tried to lift and died."

My emotions of at the time of reading about the crash was concern for the Orb's welfare. That was when it started to talk to me, and followed me home. The big difference is your Orbs are living beings, and mine is deceased. So a different relationship. The Orb's consciousness is the softest and most caring I have encountered. My feeling of sadness in that it was never recovered by it's creators and left to it's own devices in a remote location. I felt so sorry for it.

I know that the emotions between us at the time of the encounter are the signature moment, and the feelings are distinct enough for me to recognise her presence.

So that is what I mean by what you felt for the Orbs you saw that evening. There would have been an emotional exchange, and I am quite sure you would recognise your visitors if you encountered them again.

Personally, I feel the UFO subject traditionally focuses on the detattched scientific and intellectual aspect, and leaves the emotional aspects aside. I also feel that the emotions are the key to contact and interaction with the "UFOs and Orbs". My reasoning is that they are alive, and they have emotional responses.

Theoretically (I have more research to do), to an Orb a person standing on a moore is just another object, not much different from a tree. However, the difference is the human will light up (astrally) with emotions of intense wonder, and for that matter sometimes fear. To the Orb the person witnessing would stand out like a beacon in the night.

There is a technique I have developed that uses the signature memory of an encounter to "say hello" to these consciousnesses at a later time. It takes a degree of practice to get it right. Probably better to create a separate thread on the subject of interacting with the Orbs.

edit on 9/23/2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

edit on 9/23/2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added bolding Important!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I was talking with "Dalnegorsk" tonight and asked her how she saw humans as an orb.

As an egg shaped light with colours. The impression I got was they will shapeshift and see the response as a change in the light that is a human. "Joy" is how she described successful encounters with humans.

<< 1    3 >>

join