It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming Sorority Forced to Accept Man Who Claims to be Transgender

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am surprised these "Sororities" even still exist anymore. Can't see they serve any purpose and they gotta be considered racist. Weird

Racist exactly how ? By Tony’s imagined stats and stories ?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I read this. A house full of women cant make that man's life so miserable he doesn't run from them the first chance he gets?

They aren't doing it right.

ETA: and they should hire the best #ing lawyers in Wyoming and file a HUGE class action against what ever institution forced this on them.
edit on 8/29/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I am surprised these "Sororities" even still exist anymore. Can't see they serve any purpose and they gotta be considered racist. Weird

What?????? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The brainwash is strong in this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
They should disband it and found a new one that is exactly the same with the notable exception of the man.

If someone can make you do something you truly do not want to do and you believe to be wrong, then they own you.

If you can give in to one wrong, you will give into many. You can also give up the chant of "freedom", "rights", and "choice".

You are then a slave. In this brave new world of influencers, memes, and buzz words, you might as well own the only thing left to own, your position as their slaves.

I am sure that someone will make a few bucks off the t-shirts.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: pianopraze
Hope all the women quit the sorority and leave the guy alone.

This won’t stop until people take action.

The Dean or prez will feel so sad for the little thing
that he will immediately be assigned to the girls’ dorm. Then 750 girls will need to quit.
There’s no limit to the stupid responses that the school can roll out.

750 girls can beat the tar out of him.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The youth are terrified of the woke gang otherwise this guy would be pissing blood regularly

I still have meet some that definitely would beat this guy into oblivion but there not the types of people that would go to a hellhole like that to begin with

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Pretty sure I would have new by-laws written up so fast, it would make the pervs head spin.

Must have ALL Natural born girl parts.

In the mean time, some dads need to come be "Sorority parents" and stay with the girls for a bit.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Ohanka
They should disband it and found a new one that is exactly the same with the notable exception of the man.

If someone can make you do something you truly do not want to do and you believe to be wrong, then they own you.

If you can give in to one wrong, you will give into many. You can also give up the chant of "freedom", "rights", and "choice".

You are then a slave. In this brave new world of influencers, memes, and buzz words, you might as well own the only thing left to own, your position as their slaves.

I am sure that someone will make a few bucks off the t-shirts.

I heard the perfect summation of this, it’s some famous guy but I can’t remember the name right now.

“If I can make you accept and repeat absurdities, I will be able to make you commit atrocities.”

Probably one of the key waypoints for Hitler and the German people.
edit on 29-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: stevieray

Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I read this. A house full of women cant make that man's life so miserable he doesn't run from them the first chance he gets?

They aren't doing it right.

ETA: and they should hire the best #ing lawyers in Wyoming and file a HUGE class action against what ever institution forced this on them.

I mean we have the template from the left -

Gave me PTSD.
Scared of men now, will never have a mate.
Made me get bad grades and fail out.
Will never get a degree now …. Lost earnings.
Destroyed what was supposed to be the best 7 years of my life.

Just do it. But we don’t. They do it 24/7/365
full tard.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What?????? I don't think so.

Hit and run tardful drive-by from the Tonester.
Shan’t be seen again in this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

While sorority girls suck, they don't deserve that.

And that man if full of s#, and really is a predator, because he doesn't care they don't want him there. If he was legitimately wanting to be a woman, it would not be fulfilling to be in an environment with a scarlet phallus like that. And 'she' likely wouldn't want to be a Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority girl anyway. The only thing they may have in common is a need to wake up 2 hours before class to make sure they look ready for the bar at 9:10 in the morning. Othetwise, it doesn't track for a transgender woman, not the idealized woman usually chosen. It makes sense for a straight guy in drag that wants to nail sorority girls though.

From the article it seems his interaction didn't track, and he came off like a man to them. She passed until she started making them, and then became he. And then would say and do creepy male things. Be creepy, even compared to an introverted pervy lesbian. The watching in silence for hours thing would be so off-putting.

That's still like rapist crap that that person would still want to be there.
edit on 29-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dissolve the sorority immediately.

Why would this man insist on being where he is not wanted..he gets off on it.
edit on 29-8-2023 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
A house full of women cant make that man's life so miserable he doesn't run from them the first chance he gets?

This sicko gets off being around them. They have to sleep at some point with this creep going around and watching them while they sleep. A perv with a woodie. He might like 'punishment' from them. The attention and all that. Who knows.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And if caught even once, could he then be beaten by a mob of women that like to scratch, bite, kick and pull hair .... well.... in self defense, panic and fear of course. unarmed and all that.

edit on 8/29/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
aaaand the appropriation of women continues....

this is truly #ed up

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
I was under the impression that before becoming a member,
one needed to be accepted into a frat or sorority?

The article doesn't say exactly, but I got the impression he was accepted as transgender and then his sexual predator behavior started and his winkie kept getting hard so they now don't believe he is transgender but is just a predator.

Sort of like inviting a vampire into your abode...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hehe, good humor.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A University of Wyoming sorority tried to block a man, claiming to be a transgender woman, from joining their sorority. The man has male genitalia and would become sexually aroused by watching the women in the sorority house. The women say he is a sexual predictor and their house should be a safe space for actual women to be, and that he needs to be kicked out. A judge ruled against the sorority stating that their by-laws don't say exactly what a woman is, so this man, claiming to be a trans woman, can be considered a woman and is eligible to be a sorority member. So now the women don't have a safe sorority house to live in.

Judge Dismisses University of Wyoming Sorority Sisters Lawsuit Attempting to Block Transgender "Woman" from Joining

A judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by University of Wyoming sorority sisters contesting the admission of a transgender woman whom they accused of being a sexual predator.

Six members of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter had challenged Artemis Langford's admission by casting doubt on whether sorority rules allowed a transgender woman.

A district court judge found if favor of the sorority and Langford, ruling that the sorority's bylaws - as a private, voluntary organization - don't define who's a woman.

This is some of the sexual predator behavior of Artemis Langford who fully has male genitalia. He gets sexually aroused by the women in the sorority house.

They alleged that she would stare at the other girls for hours without saying anything, while sitting with a pillow in her lap.

They also accused her of taking photos of the girls at a slumber party and making inappropriate comments to them, including about 'what vaginas look like, breast cup size, whether women were considering breast reductions and birth control'.

On one occasion, one of the women claimed she was changing clothes inside the house without a bra on, but turned around to find Langford, 21, staring at her, the complaint alleged.

Fellow sisters reportedly later said that Langford had 'his hands over his genitals' and appeared sexually aroused.

If the judge doesn't know what a woman is then I propose he/she watches the documentary by Matt Walsh: What is a woman?

The answer is given by Matt's wife at the end of the documentary but if they aren't patient enough then a look at the dictionary will answer their question straight away.

en.wikipedia.org...

A woman is an adult female human

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Lol “I’m a woman ! But a lesbian !”
With an accidental tallywhacker.

What a stupid scam to just give approval to.

We’re supposed to have competent adults in positions of authority, who stop this kind of nonsense by kids and morons. Seems to be flipped. The kids & tards are continually getting over on the people in charge.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join