It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Taylor Swift? / Number I Country Song in the USA / Rich Men North of Richmond

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am wondering what Hillary Clinton thinks about all those undesirables aka Front Porch Logic types who love country music. I like many types of music including country.

Rich Men North of Richmond - Video and Story

NPR

For those of you who think this is over and we all surrender to the DNC, I view this as a spark, a small light in the darkness of the evil part of government. Many people can align themselves to this guys song.

The bigger they are the harder they fall. I always read about the backstory on Taylor Swift. I don't know if its true. I now wonder whether the G men over at the FBI will put this guy on the terrorist watch list as this guys words said it all.

Yes, the USA today is a corrupt to the brim F ing Clown Show.

Anthony Oliver Turns Down an $8 Million Music Industry Offer

Taylor Swift Gets Bad News From Rising Country Star

33-year-old pop star Taylor Swift lost the top spot on iTunes as rising country star Oliver Anthony skyrocket on the charts to the No. 1 spot with a viral working-class anthem titled, “Rich Men North of Richmond.”

“The former factory worker turned singer is beating out much more established musicians such as Morgan Wallen and Taylor Swift,” the report says.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

'Good Morning America' highlights 'division,' racial 'dog whistles' in hit song 'Rich Men North of Richmond'

ABC's 'Good Morning America' focused on the divisive message of Oliver Anthony's hit song 'Rich Men North of Richmond' during a report Wednesday. (RadioWV/Fox News Digital) ABC correspondent Chris Connelly delivered the report about Anthony and his instant smash hit, framing it within the controversy.

Sorry, the left says the song is racist now. Please stop posting or you will be counseled and corrected by a very irate Karen who may identify as a Kevin.

Left out a link

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 24-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: Boomer

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Good messages in his song. Nothing racist in it but not surprised these loonies call everything racist these days (except Reverse Racism against whites which is somehow not considered racism, of course!)

As for the artist, I learned his real name is Christopher Lunsford and he goes by Oliver Anthony to honor his grandfather

edit on 24-8-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry, the left says the song is racist now. Please stop posting or you will be counseled and corrected by a very irate Karen who may identify as a Kevin.

The left is always trying to start a race war. The trouble is that the cites they control can go out of control quite quickly. Implosion. San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Boston and Washington, DC. The recent Maui fire is an example. Toss in stupid and things will begin to roll.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Oliver Anthony to honor his grandfather

We need to pray more.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We are the melting pot of the world and that’s what makes us strong, is our diversity.

Oliver Anthony Says 'Diversity' Is 'What Makes Us Strong' amid Controversial Viral Success

You guys are a bit behind on the times. There are lots on the Right that are turning against Anthony because he's a proponent of diversity.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

There are lots on the Right that are turning against Anthony because he's a proponent of diversity.

Son, daddy always told me that azz wholes are everywhere.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

So were not up to speed? Its a fluid situation. Here's a video produced by a BLACK male relating to Anthony Oliver's song

Coach Colin

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hope he sticks to his guns, and goes without the music industry.

It can be done, and done well, as Tom McDonald has shown.

Would be great to bring it down.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

We are the melting pot of the world and that’s what makes us strong, is our diversity.

Oliver Anthony Says 'Diversity' Is 'What Makes Us Strong' amid Controversial Viral Success

You guys are a bit behind on the times. There are lots on the Right that are turning against Anthony because he's a proponent of diversity.

Anyone listening to his song are NOT turning against him. That’s just more utter BS meant to distract and bend away from the message. It has resonated the world over and goes beyond pathetic left or right political philosophies. It goes beyond blue collar. It crosses most major divides. It’s a simple truth - OUR world is going to # and the reason is those in control of everything.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Good for that guy moving up in the music industry. I'm pretty sure they just threw Taylor Swift in the article to generate headlines as she really has nothing to do with country music or that guy.

Don't see how its shocking for a country singer, that sings about wealth disperity and working your a$$ off just to struggle.

It's relatable, but not a huge fan a country.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Of course the song is racist, it is also sexist, it is body shaming, it is far right and encourages domestic terrorism.

At least that is what liberals and the Democratic Party says as loudly as possible and have tried their best to ban as many people as possible from being able to hear it,

because

it points out the reality of what has purposely been foisted on USA since 2020

under liberalism with liberal policies

with punishment meted out for daring to even disagree with the policies of Democrats.

This mess was created under the Democratic Party who was in nearly total control for 2 years and liberals have sole responsibility for it, no one else but Bidenomics and Democratic Party/liberal policies implemented with total disdain for the average everyday American citizen. They prioritized letting China/India/Africa slide on being the largest polluters and instead punished the American citizens with punitive policies. Irregardless of the fact that the USA has made enormous strides for the environment.

Liberals are constitutionally unable to handle the truth. Their go to for uncomfortable truth,
is scream ist - scream ism - scream far right terrorism speech -
because LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS CAUSED the problem the song was about and they know it and want to change the narrative with their never ending cry of ism ism ism ist ist ist.

edit on 8/24/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

This might be the start as Hell has arrived in the USA

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Gave you a star and I like Tim Scott also. I live in South Carolina

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

38,000,000 views...averaging almost 2 million per day.......doesn't support your statement.

We are not behind, you are simply trying to get in front of the future..good luck.
edit on 24-8-2023 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Don't see how its shocking for a country singer, that sings about wealth disperity and working your a$$ off just to struggle.

It's relatable, but not a huge fan a country.

Its that his message knocked off #1 Barbie doll Taylor Swift. Poster child of the DNC

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The song is a white supremacist MAGA dog whistle,.
Oliver Anthony is 400 times worse than Hitler.
27 mental health professionals agree... that song may end the human race.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I hope he sticks to his guns, and goes without the music industry.

It can be done, and done well, as Tom McDonald has shown.

Would be great to bring it down.

I would say so, I saw somewhere he is making like $40,000 a day off that song.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Taylor Swift is the poster child of the DNC? Not everything is political mate..

Pretty sure most ppl who listen to Taylor Swift don't associate politics with her.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Also you:

Half the song had a good point.

The second half is focused on being fatphobic. Which is weird considering the physique of the artist.

The title of the song is also massive dog whistle for white supremacists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have any honesty? Integrity? At least consistency?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

'Good Morning America' highlights 'division,' racial 'dog whistles' in hit song 'Rich Men North of Richmond'

ABC's 'Good Morning America' focused on the divisive message of Oliver Anthony's hit song 'Rich Men North of Richmond' during a report Wednesday. (RadioWV/Fox News Digital) ABC correspondent Chris Connelly delivered the report about Anthony and his instant smash hit, framing it within the controversy.

Left out a link

www.foxnews.com...

Best statement ever!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join