It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Teacher Fired for Reading Gender Identity Book to Fifth Graders

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I'm sure you'd love your parents, telling your teachers, how they have to call you.

So?
if some parents want their kids to be called by diffrent pronouns the teachers will do it, no matter if the kids likes it or not?

Do you advocate for parents to impose the pronouns no matter if the kids likes them or not?

It's also not a mental abuse institution for them to receive their parents traumas you know...

There’s a language . It’s called English. There’re words called pronouns . They make it a lot easier to speak this language they call English . I use pronouns based on how I speak English . Pronouns are there for my speaking ease . He or she and he or him are my descriptive words . I use them and I’ll use them how I want because it’s easier for me to speak. You can burn in hell before you’re going to tell me what words I can use. Are you Mao or Stalin ? Usually terpenes open up your mind . You’re is shut . Soros has taken over your thinking . Why are you trying to indoctrinate children . Hitler has his youth too I guess . Leave the kids alone already .
edit on 27-8-2023 by Stopthebull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Well, should I assume you had a fabulous childhood, and your parents were model parents, you would not have such a negative view.

The MOST dangerous place for a child is with mommy's live-in BF. Both for boys and for girls. How the hell did THAT happen????

Well in the US it happened when a democrat POTUS called LBJ, who came in after JFK was killed by the CIA. He declared a war on poverty. Which sounded good, as usual, but what it did was pay a woman to get rid of the childs father for a check from Uncle Sugar for each child. Well, you know what that has done to first the black and other poor minority or white families? Destroyed it! A man OTHER THAN the children(s) father(s) can move in and the checks keep coming.

If you are going to weigh in on matters in the US, you need to understand the fine print details, because that is ALWAYS where the devil lies.

You marxist lefties have destroyed the American family.

Now you want the population to be breeders for teachers and other state experts to develop in their image?

EVIL
edit on 8/27/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Word salad bullcrap meant to befuddle others, as the speaker is. You are what you is. Even Popeye knew that: I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

Start with that, and you will raise healthier children.

If a little boy has a proclivity for wearing makeup and dresses, who cares? I don't. But don't tell him or other chldren that he is then a girl. No, he is a little boy in makeup and dresses. This is fashion. I don't give a damn about people's fashion choices as long as their junk is covered up and it wont hurt someone else with excessive spikes and stuff. I don't agree with school uniforms, so whatever. Teachers wont comment and other kids wont be allowed to make fun. But conversely, nobody is going to call him a girl or a new name or anything either. And he is still going in the boys bath and locker rooms.

what is so difficult about this approach. It doesn't gaslight the rest of the kids.

edit on 8/27/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Well, should I assume you had a fabulous childhood, and your parents were model parents, you would not have such a negative view.

The MOST dangerous place for a child is with mommy's live-in BF. Both for boys and for girls. How the hell did THAT happen????

Well in the US it happened when a democrat POTUS called LBJ, who came in after JFK was killed by the CIA. He declared a war on poverty. Which sounded good, as usual, but what it did was pay a woman to get rid of the childs father for a check from Uncle Sugar for each child. Well, you know what that has done to first the black and other poor minority or white families? Destroyed it! A man OTHER THAN the children(s) father(s) can move in and the checks keep coming.

If you are going to weigh in on matters in the US, you need to understand the fine print details, because that is ALWAYS where the devil lies.

You marxist lefties have destroyed the American family.

Now you want the population to be breeders for teachers and other state experts to develop in their image?

EVIL

The stats and facts on child abuse can't be denied or blamed on one thing. The fact is that most abused children know their abuser, which are mostly family members, friends of the family, coaches/officials where children go for extracurricular activities etc. So you see a pedophile or some other form of deviancy does not have to be living in the home to gain access to a child.
edit on q00000050831America/Chicago4949America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Live-in BFs have the most access of all those known risks. And not just for sexual abuse but over disciplining and beatings as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Live-in BFs have the most access of all those known risks. And not just for sexual abuse but over disciplining and beatings as well.

The facts are that whomever spends the most time with the child or has the most access to the child, which are parents and caregivers. If the live in BF is in that position then that would be logical, but how many are live in BFs compared to the parents or other caregivers with the same amount of access and opportunity?

And BTW the breakdown of the family structure was caused by the already existing large cracks that were never realized or addressed until recent times.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is far from over. Also I thought three warnings were always implemented before firing any employee?

Tribunal says Georgia teacher who read book on gender identity to her fifth grade class should not be fired

The Georgia legislation is part of a broader effort by conservative lawmakers in several states to limit how issues like sexual orientation, gender identity and race are taught in schools.

The tribunal ruled Rinderle did not violate board policies on insubordination but said she did violate the other policies.

“I appreciate the tribunal’s consideration of my case and decision not to terminate me,” Rinderle said in a statement following the ruling. “However, I disagree that I’ve violated any policy and that finding remains unjust and punitive.”

She also said the school district never explained to her what “divisive” means.

“The district has never provided adequate guidance on how I am supposed to know what is and what is not allowed in the classroom based on these vague policies. Prioritizing behaviors and attitudes rooted in bigotry and discrimination does not benefit students and undermines the quality of education and the duty of educators,” Rinderle said in her statement.

Rinderle has been on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of her termination decision, Goodmark said previously.

www.cnn.com...
edit on q00000009831America/Chicago0303America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

And BTW the breakdown of the family structure was caused by the already existing large cracks that were never realized or addressed until recent times.

Like war.

Men go off to war, woman have to do everything while man is gone.

Man comes back and expects to be in charge.

Men really don’t comprehend how responsible they are for independent liberated women.

edit on 27-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Like war.

Men really don’t comprehend how responsible they are for independent liberated women.

I would also attribute the family structure breakdown to women's exodus from the kitchen into the boardrooms where the ability to provide for herself and her children did not require a man's paycheck too.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A history of “Moral Panic”

Rock 'n' roll and "moral panics" - Part One: 1950s and 1960s

Stanley Cohen, a sociologist and criminologist, coined the term "moral panics." He used it when he was talking about the mods and the rockers, (two youth subcultures) in England in the early 60s. They had rumbles with the rockers, the subculture that was into early American rock 'n' roll, whereas the mods were into more cutting edge R&B and the new British rock 'n' roll. They had fights, and the British media glommed onto that and probably made it scarier than it actually was. Stanley Cohen said this was an example of moral panic - where respectable adult society is freaked out by something new in culture. Usually that new thing in culture is associated with young people and perceived threats to its cultural identity.

Seen who’s on the losing end of “Moral Panic”.

www.usi.edu...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is far from over. Also I thought three warnings were always implemented before firing any employee?

Tribunal says Georgia teacher who read book on gender identity to her fifth grade class should not be fired

The Georgia legislation is part of a broader effort by conservative lawmakers in several states to limit how issues like sexual orientation, gender identity and race are taught in schools.

The tribunal ruled Rinderle did not violate board policies on insubordination but said she did violate the other policies.

“I appreciate the tribunal’s consideration of my case and decision not to terminate me,” Rinderle said in a statement following the ruling. “However, I disagree that I’ve violated any policy and that finding remains unjust and punitive.”

“The district has never provided adequate guidance on how I am supposed to know what is and what is not allowed in the classroom based on these vague policies. Prioritizing behaviors and attitudes rooted in bigotry and discrimination does not benefit students and undermines the quality of education and the duty of educators,” Rinderle said in her statement.

Rinderle has been on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of her termination decision, Goodmark said previously.

www.cnn.com...

You may debate the dismissal of the teacher but gender ideology and related nonsense have no place in schools. Children should not be indoctrinated and brainwashed with gender identities and diversities. Flat earth seems a much more valid ideology...
edit on 27-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A history of “Moral Panic”

Rock 'n' roll and "moral panics" - Part One: 1950s and 1960s

Stanley Cohen, a sociologist and criminologist, coined the term "moral panics." He used it when he was talking about the mods and the rockers, (two youth subcultures) in England in the early 60s. They had rumbles with the rockers, the subculture that was into early American rock 'n' roll, whereas the mods were into more cutting edge R&B and the new British rock 'n' roll. They had fights, and the British media glommed onto that and probably made it scarier than it actually was. Stanley Cohen said this was an example of moral panic - where respectable adult society is freaked out by something new in culture. Usually that new thing in culture is associated with young people and perceived threats to its cultural identity.

Seen who’s on the losing end of “Moral Panic”.

www.usi.edu...

Remember when the Charleston dance was considered boisterous and indecent, and many dance halls banned it. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Like war.

I would also attribute the family structure breakdown to women's exodus from the kitchen into the boardrooms where the ability to provide for herself and her children did not require a man's paycheck too.

Yes — that goes right along with independent liberated woman — originally forced on them by men. It’s been a hard fight from there.

Women today don’t realize how restricted they were less than 100 years ago. Women couldn’t get credit without a man’s signature.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Like war.

Yes — that goes right along with independent liberated woman — originally forced on them by men. It’s been a hard fight from there.

Women today don’t realize how restricted they were less than 100 years ago. Women couldn’t get credit without a man’s signature.

I recall my sister could not get credit without her husband's signature from one financial institution, she was shocked and that was in the late 70's. She was working a full time job too and went hunting for a bank that was more progressive, and she did find one.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Yet no one ever quotes that fine print, anecdotal stories youtube, and pundit, that's about all you've got?

Some seriously rely on those sources to form their view and have the audacity to call it rational.

Where is that so called fine print?

Quote it or your claims amount to nothing but lies.

I dont know what you should do, maybe start with not doing what you tell others not, to do....

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

www.cnn.com...

You may debate the dismissal of the teacher but gender ideology and related nonsense have no place in schools. Children should not be indoctrinated and brainwashed with gender identities and diversities. Flat earth seems a much more valid ideology...

Here's the book in question.

It appears to me the indoctrination is only having two choices thrown at you - blue or pink. In reality, only one choice thrown at you.

BTW I know you ignore my posted articles, but read this one because she is not fired just on paid leave right now while they hash this out.
edit on q00000047831America/Chicago2727America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000050831America/Chicago1111America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Thought so, more self delusions...

what I don't get is why there is no compassion among those sick parents that advocate for irreversible treatment on minors without death threatening resons.

You should advocate each other, because if one is of the table the other is too.

That sick # can't go on on either sides!!!

The only reasons are self delusions, and that their own issues outweighs that of the kids, or you tell me the circumcised baby gave consent?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks for doing the leg work...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm just adding my support for you and your thread.
For the record, I am totally against the Anti-Christian LGBQPYUGDLNBTS+++ movement.
There, I said it and I meant it.
SnF

:cheers
I know,, that's seven more beers than I'm allowed in a week!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The fact is, public schools are not safe for children.
Not physically. Not sexually. Not emotionally.
The fact is, the school board is there to help keep children safe.
They put rules in place to help keep children safe.
NO CONTROVERSY TAUGHT is the rule.
They have every right to fire a teacher who breaks the rules.
No notice is required.

Public Schools Not Safe -

Rand Organization - School Violence
Prevalence, Fears, and Prevention

School violence is not confined to urban schools; it is also prevalent in suburban schools.[3] Violence is most common in large schools, and middle school students are the most likely targets of violent behavior.[3]

According to a joint report of the Departments of Education and Justice,[3] violent crime overall has declined since the early and mid-1990s. However, this decline is relatively small. For example, the percentage of students who reported being victims of crime at school decreased from 10 percent in 1995 to 8 percent in 1999. Whereas the chances of serious violence, such as shootings, are very low, violence continues to take place in schools. The latest data available on criminal incidents (school year 1996–1997) reveal that about half of public middle and high schools reported at least one incident of physical attacks, fights (without a weapon), theft, larceny, or vandalism. Also, even in light of the 5 percent decrease in weapon carrying between 1995 and 1999,[3] 7–8 percent of students in 9th to 12th grade continue to report having been threatened or injured with a weapon on school property. What is more, official statistics are often lower than the actual rates of violent behavior because of biases in reporting.[4] Overall, then, violence remains a problem in American schools.

In addition to their Concerns about violent behavior, students are fearful of and intimidated by other, less serious forms of peer hostility. These include physical aggression such as shoving and pushing, face-to-face verbal harassment, public humiliation, and rumor mongering. About 20–30 percent of American students (i.e., over 10 million) repeatedly either engage in or are the targets of bullying tactics[6] that contribute to the climate of fear.[7] In fact, youth ages 8 to 15 rank bullying as more of a problem in their lives than discrimination, racism, or violence.

Education Week - Violence Seems to be Increasing In Schools

American Counseling Organization School Violence

Secondary schools are more likely to report at least one incident of violence than elementary and middle schools, with 92 percent of secondary schools, 87 percent of middle schools, and 61 percent of elementary schools reporting a violent incident. For serious violence, secondary and middle schools (29 percent) report the same incidence of serious violence, while 14 percent of elementary schools report at least one serious incident.

US News - As Students Return to School So Does School Violence

On a single day in late October, five teachers were physically attacked at a high school in Rochester, New York. Just days earlier, another teacher reported she was sexually assaulted as she attempted to intervene in a student altercation.

These incidents were just the latest in what Rochester school officials have acknowledged is a troubling uptick in school violence since the beginning of this school year.

“The pandemic clearly appears to have contributed to a substantial increase in violence and a lack of safety,” says Adam Urbanski, president of the Rochester Teachers Association.

Unfortunately, Rochester’s experience isn’t unique. All over the country, teachers and school districts are reporting rising violence in schools. School violence is defined as youth-involved violence that occurs on school property; on the way to or from school; or before, during or after a school-sponsored event. It can range from bullying and physical assault to incidents involving gangs and guns.

School Violence Statistics and Causes

School violence is any violent activity that occurs in the school setting and disrupts learning. School shootings is an example of school violence that receives the most attention from the media, beginning in the 1990s with the Columbine High School shooting in Littleton, Colorado, where two students shot and killed 13 people and wounded more than 20 others before committing suicide. However, incidents of bullying, including cyberbullying, physical altercations or fights, gang activity, the use of weapons, theft, and sexual assault are also examples of school violence. School violence can also take the form of emotional abuse, such as name calling, verbal altercations, hateful speech, spreading rumors, or threatening another person.

The most recent data available shows that during the 2019–20 school year, there were about 939,000 violent incidents (including sexual assaults, robbery, and physical attacks with or without a weapon) in U.S. public schools. There were about 487,000 nonviolent incidents (involving a firearm, knife or other sharp object, theft, possession or use of drugs or alcohol, and vandalism). Seventy percent of schools reported at least one violent incident during the school year. The NCES reports that during the same year, there were 75 school shootings with injuries, including 27 with deaths, and 37 school shootings with no injuries.

Academia - Sexual Abuse in School 100 Times Worse Than By Priests

Education Week - Sexual Abuse by Educators is Scrutinized

CBS News - Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse in School

Sexual Abuse by Teachers Compared to Priests Chart

Orlow Law - Sex Abuse in Schools An All Too Common Occurrence

In general, nearly a third of all forcible rapes in America occur against children younger than 11. An estimated 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 7 boys are victimized by unwanted sexual contact. It is very difficult to pinpoint how often school sex abuse occurs. Many instances go unreported because children are too frightened or embarrassed to speak out. A Department of Education report suggests that 6 to 10 percent of all public school students will suffer sex abuse before they graduate. Another study estimates that 10 percent of U.S. students will experience unwanted sexual contact at school, acts which may include exposure to pornography, lewd comments, peeping in locker rooms, and sexual touching and groping.

edit on 8/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join