It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we got four years until they show face...en masse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Who's to say...that these ET alien entities that occasionally visit our planet in nuts-an-bolts starships, are not God-fearing Christians as well?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicusbrief
I'm pretty certain that the reaping spoken of in scriptues is what can be described as a rapture

This isn't the thread for it so I can't get into it but The Rapture Trap is a great book and I suggest it for reading. There is no pre-trib rapture. It's unbiblical and the Rapture cult was invented in the mid 1800s by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby.

So...do you think of the ETs as part of the elohim or another created species?

Actual aliens are flesh and blood species that are visiting here in crafts for their own purpose.
Scientific research. Curiosity. Harvesting. Who knows.
Demons are different. They are pure spirit and don't fly around in spacecraft like the aliens.
aliens and demons are two different things.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Who's to say...that these ET alien entities that occasionally visit our planet in nuts-an-bolts starships, are not God-fearing Christians as well?

Anyone with a shred of truth in the brains - who actually read and understand the bible.

This is light.

Without this, God's wraith abides on them, as but clap pots furnished unto destruction.

This is darkness, not having the knowledge of the bible.

As fools stumbling around in darkness not knowing where they are going, are being led, captive already inside the temple of Satan, in the flesh. Those without the Holy Spirit, there father is the devil, and they do his will.

The devils will is that you don't read the bible.

May the wisdom of God be upon you and all likewise without the light

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would certainly welcome your analysis on the meaning and application of the term reaping as related to scripture since it clearly predates the "rapture" movement you allude to

So....aliens are corporeal? So to speak?
Are we related to them because to believe that an soley extra-terrestrial species is also randomly humanoid is highly narcissistic

You are somewhat correct in that fallen angels ( who are currently imprisioned) are different from demons who themselves are the disembodied spirits of the Nephalim that in turn are the hybrid offspring of some fallen elohim and human women

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TTU77
If there is a rapture, hallelelujah....

There isn't. Totally unbiblical. And aliens aren't demons. Two different species.

There is a possibility either way.

The bible said we are not appointed wraith.

The end time year period can be divided into 2 periods of 43 monthts.

1. The tributlation
2. Wraith of God.

Punctuated at the revealing of the AC.

I never said anything of the sort that aliens are demons.

Please check yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm pretty certain that the reaping spoken of in scriptues is what can be described as a rapture

This isn't the thread for it so I can't get into it but The Rapture Trap is a great book and I suggest it for reading. There is no pre-trib rapture. It's unbiblical and the Rapture cult was invented in the mid 1800s by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby.

So...do you think of the ETs as part of the elohim or another created species?

Actual aliens are flesh and blood species that are visiting here in crafts for their own purpose.
Scientific research. Curiosity. Harvesting. Who knows.
Demons are different. They are pure spirit and don't fly around in spacecraft like the aliens.
aliens and demons are two different things.

True.

However, who is to say the Fallen angels whose children with woman turned into the demons from the nephelim, created "biotics" to house the spirits of the nephelim into physical bodies, so they might have rest or whatever reason and not be trapped spirit beings on Earth.

Also, there is the possibility the fallen angels use the biotics, aka robot flesh, as vessels for their spirits as well. Perhaps its easier to stay physcial longer this way.

The MAIN point is, the aliens are NOT physical beings whom God created on another world and DEFINETELY some other beings who evolved on some other worlds.

That is antithetical entirely to the narrative and worldview of the doctrine.

These are doctrines of devils - period.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Please check yourself.

Not directed towards you persay.
Others are very vocal that aliens are demons.
One is flesh and blood. The other is pure spirit.
Two different things.
edit on 8/18/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Please check yourself.

Not directed towards you persay.
Others are very vocal that aliens are demons.
One is flesh and blood. The other is pure spirit.
Two different things.

Correct, there is a disctinction.

However, flesh and blood don't necesitate spirit and soul.

It's possible the "alien" "bodies" recovered are the vessels for spiritual beings (fallen angels or demons). The vessels may well be flesh and blood, or perhaps something else, not cells, but machinelike, at the macro level resembling bodies, but nonetheless, lacking soul or spirit .

The point being, it could well be the "aliens" are demons housed in physcial bodies (be they flesh or some other biotic), so its not necessarily wrong to call them demons.

It is wrong to say physcial beings made by God, or evolved on other planets. That is wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's my train of thought:

Aliens/ ETs may or may not be the manifestation of the offspring of fallen elohim and I truly don't believe any human living today knows that info for certain

Evil spirits/ demons do not have creative ability in that they cannot "speak" reality into existence like YHWH

They would have to possess some human or humanoid physical being in order to "build" some type of vessel (nano-bot or corporeal) for them to inhabit
Remember the demons requested of Ye'shua that they be allowed to enter swine once they were driven from a human vessel

It's not impossible that there are other created creatures within the vast universe:: whether they too are created in the likeness of the elohim would be another topic for discussion

reply to: TTU77

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe they're already here.

And one remember shortly after the Trade Center attacks all of these ultra wealthy people showed up seemingly out of nowhere to gentrify low income properties and buy up houses and small businesses and started moving in to colonize?

People say I'm nuts but I firmly believe they've been here and getting the internet online for the mass consumption was the sign that our infrastrcture was ready for them to invade and start setting up their bases of operations and business ventures.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Haven't heard of DEAGAL so thanks for sending me off to go learn something new!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Here's my train of thought:

Aliens/ ETs may or may not be the manifestation of the offspring of fallen elohim and I truly don't believe any human living today knows that info for certain

Evil spirits/ demons do not have creative ability in that they cannot "speak" reality into existence like YHWH

They would have to possess some human or humanoid physical being in order to "build" some type of vessel (nano-bot or corporeal) for them to inhabit
Remember the demons requested of Ye'shua that they be allowed to enter swine once they were driven from a human vessel

It's not impossible that there are other created creatures within the vast universe:: whether they too are created in the likeness of the elohim would be another topic for discussion

reply to: TTU77

I never said the demons (nephelim spirit) built their own bodies. Please read again.

I said the fallen angels created the bodies for the nephelim, who are able themselves to take physical form, not unlike the angels who visited man in the bible.

However, since they are spiritual, they may need physical vessels to stay for longer period in the physical form. This is speculation. We can see there crafts popping out of nowhere then returning again.

This leaves us with 2 possible sources of the craft and beings - Fallen Angels or Demons (given the bodies but didn't make them).

If the FA can retain physical for however long, then it would have to be demons.

There is no explanation I'm aware of biblical speaking besides these two.

Aliens on other planets is not biblical.

Jesus did not die for sins for other beings on other planets. The bible does not say that.

The bible says God created the Universe for man, period.

Hence, when He returns in the Millenium after the end of days, and 1000 years past and satan is let loose again and finally destroyed- HE DESTROYS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH and creates them again. He does this because after the fall, all creation fell and once all evil is dealt with on Earth, it needs to be completed recreated again, for it once "touched evil" and is thus unclean, corrupt etc. After that happens, NEW JERUSALEM, the holy city of God can now then not only enter the Universe from the third heaven (which is above the second heaven of the fallen angels - the universe is the 1st heaven), but will land down on Earth and we will be with the LORD forever, on Earth. This is the bible. This is the truth. God created the Universe and Man on Earth to be with them here on Earth forever. He did not create other beings on other planets and then decide only to live on Earth with us forever. It makes no sense. Now, we may at some point venture out into the stars, but only with glorified bodies who can transport and do all the wonder things Christ did after being ressurected.

Do you see how aliens on other planets is impossible? Evolution is impossible! Big bang is impossible. All of creation is young, thousands of years old. This is the worldview of the bible.

Death was alien to the whole universe prior to this, even for the animals, who yearn for the sons of God and their redemption.

Therefore, it would be funny if there were millions of other races out there just waiting for God to finish his plans on Earth to recreate everything. Why would there fate be tied to ours if we are just one of millions - NO.

That is a buddhist, Hindu idea of millions of races out there, or who know whatever. It's a doctrine of devils because its an afront to the Word of God.

The bible is clear. God created one race in his image on Earth and the Universe. His plan is for us only in this Universe.

That is why I am insistant, the aliens are not physical beings. If they are, ITS a direct afront to the bible.

You may as well throw the bible out, which I refuse to do. It tackles the inerrancy of the Word.
edit on 18-8-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
What if THEY are the rapture?

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun.
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones.

All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.

Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home.

Whoa sister, you’re dating yourself! By the way, I like that song, the whole album is one of my favorites.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm not denigrating your belief structure but I can without a doubt state that no scriptue, canonical or otherwise excludes the possible existence of life elsewhere in the universe
Ye'shua is the firstborn of many brethren but no where does HE state that they all must be earth bound
Personally I don't think there is other life in the universe but it is incorrect to use Holy Writ as a predisposition for such since it neither confirms nor denies it
Additionally the fallen angels are currently chained in the abyss and cannot manufacture anything that could be physically possessed
If there are other creatures in the universe they could either be sinless whereby they would be considered elohim or they could also be a fallen creation as we are and in need of salvation so their fate could very well be tied to ours
Shaloam

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
On the topic of UAP demons….it’s worthwhile noting…..Luis Elizondo speaks of this……

Pertinent demons info at Time 13:45 to 17:15

Digest it as you will….after all…it is Lou..

The Basement Office podcast about 2 years ago…

👽
edit on 18-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'm not denigrating your belief structure but I can without a doubt state that no scriptue, canonical or otherwise excludes the possible existence of life elsewhere in the universe
Ye'shua is the firstborn of many brethren but no where does HE state that they all must be earth bound
Personally I don't think there is other life in the universe but it is incorrect to use Holy Writ as a predisposition for such since it neither confirms nor denies it
Additionally the fallen angels are currently chained in the abyss and cannot manufacture anything that could be physically possessed
If there are other creatures in the universe they could either be sinless whereby they would be considered elohim or they could also be a fallen creation as we are and in need of salvation so their fate could very well be tied to ours
Shaloam

I'm afraid your incorrect on all accounts according to my beliefs, friend.

How can you explain a new heavens and a new earth? Does this not me a new universe? Most importantly, how do you explain that Lord living on Earth with us forever in New Jerusalem. That is scripture - period. What conclusions can you draw from that. Did you read what I even wrote - otherwise, why don't you address my talking point?

There is a consensus amongst most - there can be no aliens - whatever the pope or otherwise. It's unbiblical.

I'm at a loss for words - Are you seriously implying God incarnated as a human to die for other aliens races? Do a google search - don't take my word for it. This is an error. In love I say these things. Please have a stronger supporting claims from scripture to back this up.

If you don't think there is other life, and are a Christian, why play the devils advocate on something that is potentially, a direct, afront to scripture. On that note, do you also believe in evolution, the big bang, billions of years of time?

Some of them are, the ones to be released at the end of days. Some are not. My proof in scripture is thus.

Satan Thrown Down to Earth
7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers[a] has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11 And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”

If all the fallen angels are cast in the pit, then where did this other ones come from? No, only some were cast in the pit, I'm afraid.

Elohim are spiritual beings entirely my friend. It really seems as though you don't know as much as you think or could definetely help with understanding the things you may know. A sinless adam and eve were not elohim. When death came, and the spirit leaves the body, that spirit become an elohim them.

Having other creatures in the bible means God did not create the Universe for Man. In Heaven are all spirits. When he decided to create physcial man, he created a physical universe to show man his glory and to keep time and navigate in the old days ( he did not create the universe to populate them with other beings. That is not biblical) If he created other beings, he would have told us. That they are visiting us without being notified is impossible. We have all the knowledge we need for salvation and to not be decieved at the end times and endure for His return, something as mind blowingly significant as other life in the universe would cut straight to the heart of the prophecies of the bible. We are to expect fallen angels in heaven - this is biblical and explains 100% what is going on. We have our explanation. To invent heresarys that afront the word is the doctrine of devils and not necessary whatsoever.

Is the explanation the bible has, not good enough for you?

Beware, take heed. Any not in the bible, beware.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
WTF is up with that DEAGAL population report

Probably nothing.

They predicted that in 2020 the US population would be 248 million, the GPD 2.5 trillion and the military budget 18 billion.

The real numbers were 329.5 million, 21 trillion and 778 billion.

PS: it's Deagel.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I can tell that you have spent a lot of time developing your take on this matter but with love and grace I cannot let you take free range with scripture to portray that which is not said
Much of what you espouse is absolutely true but there are portions that are historically incorrect

In the ancient language of the Bible the word heaven can can refer to at least 3 meanings or locations
1: the sky or atmosphere surrounding the earth
2: the celestial bodies of the moon, sun and visible stars
3: the dwelling place of YHWH

The apostle Paul speaks of at least 3 heavens so by that do we interpret them a 3 universes or 3 dimensions or a combination of them?
YHWH currently makes HIS abode in the highest HEAVEN and since HE is outside of time and our space does that mean that HE is in another dimension....or another universe (they are not the same thing quantum-ly speaking)
SO I respectfully ask if by a new heavens and a new earth you mean a new sky(atmosphere) and earth, or a new solar system and earth or a new universe and earth since from the original scriptures it cannot be determined

All of the fallen angels except Lucifer himself are currently in the pit (1st Peter:3, 2nd Peter:2, Jude 6-7 and many more) They are imprisoned near Mt. Hermon, the same location that Peter made his confession of faith upon in Matt:16

Also be careful how you phrase and interpret the passage from the 12th chapter of the Revelation of Ye'shua to the apostle Yohanan, while it says that Lucifer and his angels were cast from HEAVEN it only mentions Satan being "upon" the earth
Let me illustrate:
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out ""into"" the earth, and his angels were cast ""out"" with him.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast ""unto"" the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Not in any New Testament scripture does it state that Satan is ever accompanied by any fallen angels when he traverses the earth. He may have been left singularly somewhat free due to his previously elevated heavenly rank or because he is the the tempter and accuser of mankind which in turn hones are spiritual weapons against such evil
In Matt:4 when Ye'shua enters the wilderness to fast and be tempted Satan confronts him singularly to make his pitch for dominion over HIM
Would it not have made more sense to confront the Messiah with a show of force to let HIM know how hopeless HIS endeavor to save mankind was if Satan had an army?

I fully believe in and await with joy for the new Jerusalem and the forever presence of GOD and the LAMB but again scripture does not necessarily say a new "universe" will come into being, a new heavens and new earth yes, and the elements will melt with fervent heat...yes...the sun and moon will turn dark and we will have no need of their light because GOD himself will be our light but scripture does not state that the material universe beyond our solar system will pass away
I am not arguing that it won't but to try and clearly state such based on the writings we have is not accurate and cannot be construed to mean such

Lastly why does it warp your thinking to believe that we might not be the only humanoid creation of YHWH (seems a bit narcissistic) since HE created multiple types of angelic beings for multiple purposes? Again I personally don't believe that is the case but to whitewash the scriptures as saying something they don't is way too much of a slippery slope for me because it could lead to doctrinal dilution and perversion and I would rather take that up when I meet YHWH and Ye'shua in person

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You do know that those who have never heard of Jesus will ge a chance to be saved correct?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It reminds me of Romans 10:9-15

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

and John 20:29…

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

👽

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join