It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we got four years until they show face...en masse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
[[r=x^2+y^2+z^2=R] where [r is a Ray]] …🧪… …🌡️…

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Growing up in rural Appalachia I and plenty of others have observed UFO/UAP/just plain strange things in the skies for a very long time. I personally have sent a couple of accounts (along with fairly good photos) to Mufon knowing there would be no resolution.
As an engineer who works on many upper level government projects I have a pretty darn good understand of what it would take to construct or back-engineer devices that could replicate the crazy things I've saw over the years.
Let me just say this.....I'm not certain what they are but:::::
IT AIN'T US

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Vids can be faked too.

Fostering cooperation?

Like I mentioned on another reply to you. I've experienced UFO craziness more than UFO reality personally.

I trust my fathers report, he saw something, but like I also said, they actually captured Russian spies camping in the NM desert with electronic equipment. You never saw it on the news, and Dad never knew what happened to them.

The fact that it hovered over another WSMR employee's home the same Sunday leads me to believe, just as far-fetched at the time that it was Russian, and how did the aliens know who worked at the base and why would they gather intelligence in that way? The only reason my dad and the other fellow reported this was because of their clearances, they knew they would be handled as 'kooks' and if it had only been one of them, they might have been. It was all kept quiet. As was the proper way.

At no time did my dad say ALIEN. He did start to admit the possibility. He didn't get UFO crazy. It did change him. Like I said, he opened his mind to other possibilities. Because the best intelligence said Russia didnt have that kind of tech at that time either. But we do today, not so very much later. So what is more far fetched?

edit on 8/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenStreetHooligans

Ah common y'all wizards! Speak English for us regular folk.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
a reply to: Soloprotocol
If this is true, it's time to get right with God.

👽
edit on 18-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I believe everything you wrote above.

My stuff isn't faked. No reason for it. IMO the USA has had a space fleet since the 1980's as what we saw here on May 4, 2018 did the same as Robert Lazar videoed over the desert in Area 51 in 1989.

I am not supporting Lazar but his video wasn't faked and what we saw in 2018 is what he described as radical maneuver's. Its almost demonic.

I also base other sightings going back into biblical times as being ET. IMO some are good and some aren't so if you wish to dump on Greer because he says all are benevolent I get where your coming from.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

I held a Top Secret Security Clearance since the Stealth Submarine Program via NAVSEA. I have seen, compare to and investigated what we saw since 2018. I have been consumed by it.

I know what it is and now am at peace with myself.

Now I read they will show up in 2027.

WTF do they have to do this in my lifetime. For whatever reason I don't think they are benevolent.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying, and every single case must be taken on it's merits. Some are admittedy a complete enigma. That I feel is convincing.

UNIDENTIFIED

But the CT theories of captured tech and bio evidence.... SHOW ME

The worn out 'treaty with the US govt and the aliens since Eisenhower SHOW ME

Alien hybrid breeding program AGAIN SHOW ME.

I have seen two people, at a UFO conference, oddly enough, actors in make up maybe? But if not, they MIGHT have been Nordics. Or twins from Sweden, Norway, or even more exotic looking, like Melania. Id have to see more than a glipse in the crowd. The conference attendees at the luncheon were all abuzz about them, lots of people saw them. They strolled around alone.

It wouldn't be the first fake at a UFO conference either.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is that Heckle or Jeckle?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Benevolent they are not
Even with my background I cannot in a physical, sceintific or quantum sense define exactly what they are
BTW thanks for your portion in the defense of our nation
I held a TS/SCI in the crypto and communication fields during the Reagan years so I share some of your experiences

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: amicusbrief

I held a Top Secret Security Clearance since the Stealth Submarine Program via NAVSEA. I have seen, compare to and investigated what we saw since 2018. I have been consumed by it.

I know what it is and now am at peace with myself.

Now I read they will show up in 2027.

WTF do they have to do this in my lifetime. For whatever reason I don't think they are benevolent.

This ufo/uap dumpster fire of contradictory information overload is truly bizarre.
"If" it is in anyway a disinformation psyop apparently the method has now morphed into "flood 'em with aNYTHING & EVERYTHING under the sun!!" For the first time ever we're watching numerous people with security clearences discuss whatever they want with no consequences. Very, very odd.

Finding"'footing" with all this crazymaking isn't easy, but in the march of time some things got lost along the way.
Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forward.
Enter Robert Anson Heinlein. His short story written in 1942 Goldfish Bowl isn't well known generally. Neither is the fact as one of the class of "hard science" sy-fy writers he did extensive research within aerospace & govt science agencies for accuracy before putting pen to paper.

The Heinlein Society
July 20, 2013 ·
Regarding Goldfish Bowl. So far as I know, every such story has alien intelligences which treat humans as approximate equals, either as friends or foes. It is assumed that A-I will either be friends, anxious to communicate and trade, or enemies who will fight and kill, or possibly enslave, the human race. There is another and more humiliating possibility - alien intelligences so superior to us and so indifferent to us as to be almost unaware of us. They do not even covet the surface of the planet where we live - they live in the stratosphere. We do not know whether they evolved here or elsewhere - will never know. Our mightiest engineering formations they regard as coral formations, i.e., seldom noticed and considered of no importance. We aren't even nuisances to them. And they are no threat to us, except that their engineering might occasionally disturb our habitat, as the grading done for a highway disturbs gopher holes. Some few of them might study us casually - or might not.
Heinlein, Robert A. (Printed December 1990). Grumbles From The Grave. Page 17. A Del Rey Book.

www.facebook.com...

Apologies for people who dislike FB. I shortcutted instead of typing this out of my copy of "Grumbles From The Grave".
This approach to a "alien agenda" is one that hasn't been proposed but should have been. No the "Ant analogy" isn't the same.

Turns out what we're dealing with as 'new" isn't really but was mulled over, theorized, discussed by numerous iconic sy-fy writers begining in the 1930's/1940's with scientists of the day. Before Roswell, before Project Bluebook, before alien abductions, before the Navy footage no whistleblowers needed open discussions were the norm.

To your point, Yes it's worrisome.
It's going to be a crap-shoot.

edit on 18-8-2023 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Amen!!! Spot on regarding these fallen inter dimensional beings. Many will be deceived and will be eternally damned!! a reply to: TTU77

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I know that I know that I know in no uncertain terms that YHWH as the LORD of hosts exists
I am just as confident that the acuser and his horde exist
What none of yet know is if other created beings of whatever motivation or physicality exist
I choose to go with what I am certain of

a reply to: angelofmercy

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I do not believe that this is a disinformation scheme. Something is amiss. WTF is up with that DEAGAL population report

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I get where your coming from as in show me but I wont go down that path as it would be too late to do anything about it. I also think that those who have come forward have been allowed to by our Federal government as its times up.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I get where your coming from as in show me but I wont go down that path as it would be too late to do anything about it. I also think that those who have come forward have been allowed to by our Federal government as its times up.

Of course they are not benevolent. They are also not genocidal either,but are just out for their own ends. 2036 is the latest the RFK fleet is to leave so I imagine by then after 2027 most of humanity will know about them already before they leave.
Perhaps this is the Governments way to get out in front of the RFKs leaving in a big show?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am not supporting Lazar but his video wasn't faked and what we saw in 2018 is what he described as radical maneuver's. Its almost demonic.
Who saw radical maneuvers in 2018, you or Bob Lazar? I don't follow.

I agree Bob Lazar had some videos that were not fake, but I didn't see any radical maneuvers in them.
In fact George Knapp even made an introduction to Bob's video saying it didn't really look that impressive, so he was admitting it didn't show any radical maneuvers.

edit on 2023818 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
If there is a rapture, hallelelujah....

There isn't. Totally unbiblical. And aliens aren't demons. Two different species.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TTU77
If there is a rapture, hallelelujah....

There isn't. Totally unbiblical. And aliens aren't demons. Two different species.

True.SO many people being tricked by the wording of verses. In the air meant a different thing in greek.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain that the reaping spoken of in scriptues is what can be described as a rapture
I know many stumble over the actual word since it does not appear in scripture
There is still much discussion on pre, mid or post tribulation and while I ascribe to the mid-tribulation train of thought I refuse to force the issue with others
So...do you think of the ETs as part of the elohim or another created species?

a reply to: FlyersFan

edit on 18/8/2023 by amicusbrief because: Mispelling

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join