It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother is mad because veterinarian won't treat her son that identifies as a cat: Satire or no? (redo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: network dude

ETA- DERP

Ah, well then it would have sense for derpy to have quoted that one.

Still gonna do it though. I already have the studio.

Yea, no. When you are caught red handed being a douche, you have to accept you are a douche. It's the rules, sorry sport. I didn't make them.

(post by Turquosie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: nickyw

Do you think the boy identifying as a cat should be put down? Seems fair. Problem solved.

I wonder if this cat guy would hire out as a rat catcher down at the stock yards.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

it makes me think of the movie Tusk...Furries are cringe, but this realistic dog suit makes me very squicky

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Do these cat people worship aa God called Cloister?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Do you think the boy identifying as a cat should be put down? Seems fair. Problem solved. One less cat in the world, but that's a good trade.

i see therians through 2 lenses the employment lens that make a mockery of the whole trans issue, and as a parent of 3 boys who have all pretended to be super heroes, the key that some parents seem to miss is that kids love to make believe, putting on mums shoes does not equal a transexual desire, nor does wearing a cape make a super hero mfor the most part they are not trans but transitory whims..

many parents seem to either need adulting classes or to stop listening to teachers.. as like the 90s satanic panic the social contagion is not being spread by kids but by social workers and teachers leaving parents lost and confused..

the thing with pendulums is they risk going to the other extreme where your suggestion might be seen as an acceptable one to nip it all in the bud.. Mussolini Hitler and Starlin only rose because liberalism failed to offer a positive vision for the future.. 1922 through to 24 saw the pendulum go the other way and we can see the horrors that contained.

we sit as a similar turning point and as a long way to answer your question no we should not be killing the different, but neither should we be letting adults and kids believe that the pretend world is real.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Years ago a friend's son - about 3 y/o at the time - decided he was a cat or a dog, I can't remember which. I just remember him spending an afternoon crawling around on the floor, licking himself and making animal noises. We laughed, and finallly his father told him to stop acting silly, that he was getting his pants dirty. (Cats and dogs don't wear pants, BTW.)

This is the way to handle such things. But, as you said, it's social workers and other "professionals" who stand to make a buck off of it, and parents who are addicted to social media affirmation who are inculcating mental illness on their own children.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Off-topic, but i reserve the right as the OP...

a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Love the video in your signature.

:
edit on 2023 8 17 by incoserv because: added video.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ancientlight
My girlfriend identifies as a cat

Students in trouble for laughing at a student who identifies as a cat

Teacher fired for not meowing back at student who identifies as a cat

Ah, 3 more bitchute videos. Well I'm convinced.

I'm TOTALLY starting a bitchute account later this week. It's going to be non stop anti-vax, and anti-LGBTQ+, and I'm going to make money off of you people.

Interesting.

only 3% of prominent BitChute accounts expressed right-leaning views or voiced support of former President Donald Trump, less than any other alternative social media sites the Center studied.

www.pewresearch.org...

But then again, you might be in good company, birds of a feather and all.

On topic,

Mad mothers.................

That's all I've got to say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join