It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government(s) knew COVID, companies do not.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

the job was incredibly rewarding just weird thinking back and seeing every part of a human in bits, the really weird ones was getting to test the a penal reduction, buckets filled with breast reductions, lbs and lbs of fibroids, amputated limbs.

On the h&S side they still teach the carbolic example in the uk.. as a reminder that killing off all germs was bad for our health, thats why its not deemed wrong for kids to eat mud worms or lick windows they need to catch those bugs to have healthy immune systems carbolic soap left the world too cclean and i wonder the impact of sanitiser on kids future health, will sanitiser be our carbolic soap effect..

so convergence over reliance on modern aids its no wonder those obsessives keep catching the virus no matter how many jabs they have its carbolic soap all over again.. they weapon their immunity while failing to do the basics properly.

here my affectionate term for kids as the window lickers feathers over to the covid obsessed as door handle lickers, they obsesses over sanitisers masks and the jab rather than getting the basics rights, yet always playing with their masks no wonder many got it multiple times, so many know it alls had incredibly poor respiratory and hand hygiene, they might as well have been licking door handles for all the good the sanitiser and masks did them..

there was literally only one place id consider wearing a proper mask and that was in public toilets as the first we heard of the asymptomatic was when an infected family with children left wuhan in the early days but while all the adults where infected the kids where fine and the virus was only found in their bowels, very much making the big risk hand to mouth infected faeces from people reliant on masks and sanitiser spreading their faeces everywhere, interestingly pre covid some 16% to 28% of hands/mobile phones had feces/ecoli on them, as they are in pockets/bags the germs live longer to spread.

i will always think we over complicated the easy.. and now people are back ni their old ways we can only hope anything like ebola goes global as there is no hope for many who never learned the basics...

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeirHeart

Bull#… stop lying

I believe lying would have me banned / removed from ATS. Although I was not their doctor nor viewed COVID with my own eyes, I can say that those who did die did so during the pandemic and they died given that diagnosis. One was a father, meaning to his wife and child, COVID will remain very real for the rest of their lives.
edit on 13-8-2023 by saint4God because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27097900]nickyw
On the h&S side they still teach the carbolic example in the uk.. as a reminder that killing off all germs was bad for our health, thats why its not deemed wrong for kids to eat mud worms or lick windows they need to catch those bugs to have healthy immune systems carbolic soap left the world too cclean and i wonder the impact of sanitiser on kids future health, will sanitiser be our carbolic soap effect..

This is a very interesting point. As far as near-term impact, my daughter was telling me years prior that kids were drinking hand sanitizer to get a buzz. Not the brightest move, but more survivable than fentanyl. In regards to COVID, I was concerned when reports of young males getting myocarditis.

so convergence over reliance on modern aids its no wonder those obsessives keep catching the virus no matter how many jabs they have its carbolic soap all over again.. they weapon their immunity while failing to do the basics properly.

here my affectionate term for kids as the window lickers feathers over to the covid obsessed as door handle lickers, they obsesses over sanitisers masks and the jab rather than getting the basics rights, yet always playing with their masks no wonder many got it multiple times, so many know it alls had incredibly poor respiratory and hand hygiene, they might as well have been licking door handles for all the good the sanitiser and masks did them..

True. My daughter ended up 'working from home' in her apartment and not really going anywhere. She managed to pick up COVID, which I think was likely due to the shared HVAC system in the building.

there was literally only one place id consider wearing a proper mask and that was in public toilets as the first we heard of the asymptomatic was when an infected family with children left wuhan in the early days but while all the adults where infected the kids where fine and the virus was only found in their bowels, very much making the big risk hand to mouth infected faeces from people reliant on masks and sanitiser spreading their faeces everywhere, interestingly pre covid some 16% to 28% of hands/mobile phones had feces/ecoli on them, as they are in pockets/bags the germs live longer to spread.

i will always think we over complicated the easy.. and now people are back ni their old ways we can only hope anything like ebola goes global as there is no hope for many who never learned the basics...

Keeping it simple, definitely. Here in the U.S., we decided that the COVID era was a great time to have social justice protests. /facepalm Okay, I'm a great fan of this country's freedom, but the timing to exercise the freedom of assembly was awful.
edit on 13-8-2023 by saint4God because: Less pronouns

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
To claim “companies” did not know while governments did is not accurate. In January 2020 well before any discussion of a shutdown or quarantine or anything the NFL, NHL, NBA etc were all cementing plans and publicly announcing their intent for a remote and Covid business model. They knew then that folks wouldn’t be in the stadiums.

It’s need to know, your healthcare job just was not as high on that need to know list.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
To claim “companies” did not know while governments did is not accurate. In January 2020 well before any discussion of a shutdown or quarantine or anything the NFL, NHL, NBA etc were all cementing plans and publicly announcing their intent for a remote and Covid business model. They knew then that folks wouldn’t be in the stadiums.

It’s need to know, your healthcare job just was not as high on that need to know list.

Sounds fair. Early social media as far back as 2019 had rumblings of a virus outbreak in China, but seemed a lot of the people who thought COVID would get out of control were considered fringe.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: saint4God

Sounds fair. Early social media as far back as 2019 had rumblings of a virus outbreak in China, but seemed a lot of the people who thought COVID would get out of control were considered fringe.
So they were making their plans well earlier in 2019, and fully embraced the model. There was excitement not fear for it. Those in the need to know were aware of what was to come and prepared. You and I would probably have a different idea of what that “need” is from them.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If lying got anyone banned from this site there’d be no site. There kind of isn’t anymore because of all the lying. Everyone interested in anything remotely true has long since given up on this site.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

clearly, people in government knew

I mean Sunaks suspect involvement with Theleme holdings and then moderna stock market rise
and the UK gov ordering 5million vaccines from them

seems so suspect

and then Theleme sounds awfully close to thelema

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Im a retired software engineer. I don't know zip about genetics and modern testing. But it seems to me if you can mail a swab from your pooches cheek and send it in to find out what breeds produced your lovey, they can indentify the roots and evolution of most everything?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HeirHeart

Everyone interested in anything remotely true has long since given up on this site.

So what site do you go too and why are you still here?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I like to experiment and I go wherever conditions allow me to conduct them. I’m training a quantum AI to interface and govern the digital AI systems we’ve programmed to “play to win”. Since the traffic here is over 70% bots, it presents a workable training ground for the war against weaponized AI.

Why are you here?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Ask anyone with a dog who’s done it. It’s so inaccurate that it’s nothing more than a designer scam for people with too much money and too little sense. No purebred dog is actually pure, literally every breed is a particular mix of other breeds. The tests are nowhere near the level of accuracy needed to do what they claim. The same is true for human DNA tests.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So they were making their plans well earlier in 2019, and fully embraced the model. There was excitement not fear for it. Those in the need to know were aware of what was to come and prepared. You and I would probably have a different idea of what that “need” is from them.

The puzzle for me is, why wouldn't the government clue in the oligarchs of big pharma? Or are you concluding that they did include the CEOs and let millions die anyway? That way the U.S. could position itself as the world's saviour whether or not they were also the problem initiator.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: ITSALIVE

clearly, people in government knew

I mean Sunaks suspect involvement with Theleme holdings and then moderna stock market rise
and the UK gov ordering 5million vaccines from them

seems so suspect

and then Theleme sounds awfully close to thelema

I'm in the woods here, but surely there wasn't an 'across the board' information passing. Did the government pick 'winners and losers' of the companies fighting for testing and vaccines?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Im a retired software engineer. I don't know zip about genetics and modern testing. But it seems to me if you can mail a swab from your pooches cheek and send it in to find out what breeds produced your lovey, they can identify the roots and evolution of almost everything?

You probably know a lot more than you realize. As I biochemist I know a LOT less than I feel I should, especially since I have the same question. The internet is a great equalizer to helping us all realize this too.

The closest I can come to an answer is 'financial priority'. If there's no money in it right now, our capitalist-focused not going to spend any amount of time and resources figuring it out. Not arguing for or against the system, I think there are pros and cons. As noble as many of us envision science to be, it's just a different way of doing business.

As far as DNA goes, it's like binary code with 1's and 0's, except there are 4 units (called base pairs), Adenine Guanine Cytosine Thymine, but they must pair up like this: Guanine–Cytosine and Adenine–Thymine

Instead of 01000001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01110011
Two strands of DNA are paired up as:

ATCGATTGAGCTCTAGCG
TAGCTAACTCGAGATCGC

Now software engineers are going to blow the minds of biochemists with quantum computing because of all the sequences BETWEEN 0 and 1, WOW!
edit on 26-8-2023 by saint4God because: Content, grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I was a CS major. I made the silly mistake of enrolling in Biology 101 in a university that has a great pre-med program, for my lab science.

First day, walked in to a lecture 'arena' and sat down. Prof came in and drew a helix coil on the projected screens. We jumped right into recombinant DNA the first day.

As a CS major, I was awestruck and never will forget the realization I had that ITS A PROGRAM! I loved that class, it was nearly a religious experience for me.

I studied like crazy for the first exam. Little did I know, the mission of that class was to eliminate wanna be doctors from the pre-med program QUICKLY.

yes, I flunked it. I could not keep the chemistry part straight, nor SPELL all the terms. But I think I learned more in the short time that I sat in that class that any other, and remember the concepts my entire life.

I enrolled in Astronomy for my lab science the next semester and learned alot it that class too... but could pass the tests!

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

As a CS major, I was awestruck and never will forget the realization I had that ITS A PROGRAM! I loved that class, it was nearly a religious experience for me.

100% agree! One major reason I picked up Biology was because I wanted to know how The Great Programmer (God) did it. I think we're closer to understanding the 'how' of God with science than ever before.

I studied like crazy for the first exam. Little did I know, the mission of that class was to eliminate wanna be doctors from the pre-med program QUICKLY.

I had a similar experience with a high-level chem class, they just wanted to weed out the non-PhD pursuers. Very sad tactic.

yes, I flunked it. I could not keep the chemistry part straight, nor SPELL all the terms. But I think I learned more in the short time that I sat in that class that any other, and remember the concepts my entire life.

Glad to hear good came from the experience. I 'failed' a few classes (even a D is a fail if it's your major), just re-took them or equivalent.

I enrolled in Astronomy for my lab science the next semester and learned alot it that class too... but could pass the tests!

Astronomy is awesome, I took a non-majors class called Quarks, Quasars, and Black Holes, and was all theory no math. I did okay until Special Relativity then I was totally lost.

On the topic of COVID and universities, colleges didn't seem to get the memo on COVID either. Granted large public universities are well propped up by the government, I had heard closings of small, private, and independent colleges.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You and I do have similar notions about these things, my friend. I have always said that science and theology are not incompatible, as science simply seeks to understand God's methodology. The more science I understand (limited it may be), has always enriched my belief in an intelligent creator.

edit on 8/26/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeirHeart
Ask anyone with a dog who’s done it. It’s so inaccurate that it’s nothing more than a designer scam for people with too much money and too little sense. No purebred dog is actually pure, literally every breed is a particular mix of other breeds. The tests are nowhere near the level of accuracy needed to do what they claim. The same is true for human DNA tests.

Good point about accuracy. There's no 'risk to customer' for doggy DNA tests, whereas if a doctor wants to know how much heart transplant drug you're on (immunosuppressant like Tacrolimus), I'm sure both you and your doctor want to get the measurement right!

Also, there is a percentage that dog DNA tests can't identify because of the amount of interbreeding. Our dog was listed as 16% "Super Mutt" with a short list of possibilities of what breed they may have come from.

I recall an experience consulting engineer telling me, "With enough time and money, anything is possible".

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Emergency use authorization.
pubmed

2021 Feb;103:214-216.

doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191. Epub 2020 Dec 2.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

They went from you're not a horse to failing mention of available treatment options.

<< 1    3 >>

join