It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Funded Chinese COVID Lab Known To Biden’s FDA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm quite surprised this hasn't made its way onto ATS yet. The level of sheer evil we are dealing with is beyond imagination.

Seems "Gruesome Newsom" is earning that name with pride!

The discovery last month of a Chinese COVID biolab in California shocked the nation, but likely came as no surprise to the state’s Democrat governor, Gavin Newsom.

HE HELPED FUND IT!

The now-notorious secret facility, which contained a massive stockpile of “infectious agents,” including coronavirus, and nearly a thousand dead lab mice and vials of unidentified biological fluids, also likely came as no surprise to the Biden administration.

The FDA last year issued a recall warning for nearly 54,000 COVID rapid tests manufactured by the company that owned the lab.

Fresno County officials discovered the “unlicensed laboratory” in a warehouse owned by Prestige Biotech, which has ties to multiple Chinese pharmaceutical firms and a president who lives in China and can only be reached by email.

The company’s CCP links extend to Barry Zhang, who is listed as Prestige BioTech’s registered agent by the Nevada secretary of state. Zhang reportedly was a leader of the Chinese-American Society of CPAs and its work with China’s United Front espionage and propaganda network.

The founder of the law firm representing Prestige BioTech, Michael M Lin, is reportedly “a regular sponsor of CCP’s United Front events in Nevada.”
www.zerohedge.com...

Well well well...

Wtf is going on here and what was the plan?? Was it to spread around infectious diseases just in time for election season? Perhaps another round of lockdowns? I guess those emergency powers were just too tasty and hard to give up.

Along with declaring an emergency comes funding. Perhaps Gavin and his Chinese handlers were preparing to loot the state and country, AGAIN, under the guise of another medical emergency!!??

Wtf?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

This better hit the MSM.

There’s only one person that would be a worse president than Biden — and that person is Newsom.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

In a sane world, this would bury him in politics forever.

In a sane world.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

In a sane world.

In CLOWN WORLD, we will propel him to the highest position in the land. All Hail President Newsome!!!!! And Vice president Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is Wuhan a distraction? Was the virus actually released from California? Are Newsom and Pelosi murderers?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

This is partially false.
Yes Newsom did sign off on funding UMI, which is the previously registered company, registered and owned by the same individual that was registered in Nevada as "prestige biotech" (not to be confused with Prestige biopharma, totally different entity)

The funds were granted before Prestige biotech was established

Possibly helped to fund Prestige but the money was not given to Prestige, it was granted to UMI, the paper work shows this

Also this wasnt a grant, it was a tax credit granted over several years
edit on 09am311100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Little known story about the Clintons back in Ark when he was governor.

He took prisoner blood during the HIV crisis and sold it to Canada. Trouble with that was, they skipped the testing part, illegally, too expensive.

Canada sued and won.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Oh that's why!! 🙄Smh..

Care to share what's partially true then? Like the shell game you explained?

edit on 8/9/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

In a sane world.

True but like Trudeau he looks really good on camera and can deliver canned lines convincingly. Seems we're stuck with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

the responce i want to make is to repost the same reply i made earlier but since its so hard to understand let me try to simplify

Prestige Biotech did not receive funds from Gavin Newsome, in fact no one did, there was no check to cash.

In the filings that are public, you can clearly read that the state program to give tax incentives to growing businesses was authorized to UMI in 2019, thats four years ago...

This allowed UMI to pay less taxes, in a an equal sum of $360,000 over several years.

Going off of memory of the papers I read, total sum and duration may differ.

Local News Source with documentation
edit on 09pm31100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

oh yeah and by the way, from the same source as above

Universal Meditech, Inc. (UMI) was awarded a $360,000 California Competes tax Credit on 4/11/2019. UMI did not achieve any of its milestones and was not approved to claim any of the tax credits. GO-Biz recaptured the entire credit and voided the Agreement with UMI.”

need i say more? or do you get it?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

the responce i want to make is to repost the same reply i made earlier but since its so hard to understand let me try to simplify

Prestige Biotech did not receive funds from Gavin Newsome, in fact no one did, there was no check to cash.

In the filings that are public, you can clearly read that the state program to give tax incentives to growing businesses was authorized to UMI in 2019, thats four years ago...

This allowed UMI to pay less taxes, in a an equal sum of $360,000 over several years.

Going off of memory of the papers I read, total sum and duration may differ.

Local News Source with documentation

Yeah, Gavin helped, he didn't personally fund it. I get that. Whatever it turned out to be he help fund it. I'm leaning more towards it being the "long con" by experience. I put NOTHING past these "people?".

edit on 8/9/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

oh yeah and by the way, from the same source as above

Universal Meditech, Inc. (UMI) was awarded a $360,000 California Competes tax Credit on 4/11/2019. UMI did not achieve any of its milestones and was not approved to claim any of the tax credits. GO-Biz recaptured the entire credit and voided the Agreement with UMI.”

need i say more? or do you get it?

If you have more to add, feel free.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Perceived ignorance is often times more powerful than proven intelligence for the bureaucrat.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I could think of others, notably a Midwest Governor who is at term limits.
Who also has had questionable connections to the CCP lately.
www.mlive.com...

And, like CoyoteAngels mentioned...in a sane world we would not be talking about this level of crazy.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi helped Covid get a foothold in California, Feb 2020. Evil is too kind of a desription for these scum.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi helped Covid get a foothold in California, Feb 2020. Evil is too kind of a desription for these scum.

She also goaded Trump, calling him "racist". She also encouraged people to visit China Town. Is that one of the places COVID was released? Do her words, back in Jan/Feb 2020, show premeditation?
edit on 9-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

why thank you, i do have more to add.

While everyone is focused on the location in California, has anyone checked the other locations of UMI or Prestige.

Prestige Biotech Nevada
as indicated within the links your article provides, Barry Zhang, CPA is registered to operate from
Registered Agent:
Barry Zhang Cpa & Associates LLC
3528 Wynn Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103

Also this page indicates several other Las Vegas locations for both XIUQIN YAO as well as ZHAOLIN WANG:
1807 W Charleston Blvd. #130 : is an undeveloped parking lot (could be the nearby building?)
4831 W Flamingo Rd #2222 : looks like a restaurant
3859 S Valley View Blvd Suite 2-150 : more warehouses

When we look further into the Wynn Rd location we can find
3528 Wynn Rd Las Vegas

There are 250 companies that have an address matching 3528 Wynn Rd Las Vegas, NV 89103.

The top 25 displayed companies are Shaobo Entertainment LLC, Brs Investment LLC, First Capital LLC, Barry Zhang Cpa And Associates LLC, Pacific LLC, Falcon Resources Corporation, Grand Capital LLC, Sunshine Investment LLC, Yoss LLC, Gm Group LLC, Jhk Management LLC, Linx LLC, Le Sweet LLC, Obc LLC, Lv Spring LLC, Star Sky Construction LLC, Sky Butterfly LLC, Bright Star International Inc, Brilliant Universe International Inc, Stellaris Management LLC, Pjw Inc, Vitziza Holding LLC, Baolong LLC, Qing Ying LLC, and Liang Selector LLC.

investment and capitol firms/shell companies (very similar to what Hunter was doing, remember he had more than one shell company) are an easy to move money.
The image below is the location from google maps, another row of warehouses similar to the Reedly location, but bigger

I sure hope more is being done to investigate this company than we are being told because when we search for Barry Zhang Cpa & Associates LLC we get a defunct website
barryzhangcpa.com...
and another address, in New York
13620 38th Ave # 9G, Queens, NY 11354

edit on 09pm31500000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I could think of others, notably a Midwest Governor who is at term limits.
Who also has had questionable connections to the CCP lately.
www.mlive.com...

And, like CoyoteAngels mentioned...in a sane world we would not be talking about this level of crazy.

You’re absolutely right! I should have coupled the wicked witch of Michigan - with Gavin the destroyer of worlds.

I wonder if there will be evil mythological characters portrayed of these people, in our societies distant future.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Their all pretty bad. Every election is justice proof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join