It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom Funded Chinese COVID Lab Known To Biden’s FDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the "Plot of 2020" making more sense

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

las vegas chinatown:

3528 Wynn Rd Las Vegas has office storefront for Barry Zhang, CPA

edit on 8-9-2023 by WingDingLuey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: EternalShadow

This is partially false.
Yes Newsom did sign off on funding UMI, which is the previously registered company, registered and owned by the same individual that was registered in Nevada as "prestige biotech" (not to be confused with Prestige biopharma, totally different entity)

The funds were granted before Prestige biotech was established

Possibly helped to fund Prestige but the money was not given to Prestige, it was granted to UMI, the paper work shows this

Also this wasnt a grant, it was a tax credit granted over several years

So then Newsome needed to hide this through the convenient scheme you mention... Not a very good plan still.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I suppose you could draw that conclusion.

But I honestly think that Newsome is not that powerful or intelligent. This whole scenario is way above his pay grade and off his radar. The GoBiz Program was something he signed off on probably being told about it for the first time by his staff as he signed it, and then never thought about it again...bureaucracy at work.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's like he's on a mission to destroy CA and then the nation if he secures POTUS position.

Already, he passed measures so that electricity is SUPER cheap and based on income. Effective in 2025:

Assembly Bill 205 which requires a fixed rate and generally simpler power bills.

Under the proposal, households will see a fixed rate covering basic electricity services and the utility company’s operating costs on a scale based on their household income.

• Households with annual income from $28,000 – $69,000 would pay $20 a month in Edison territory, $34 a month in SDG&E territory and $30 a month in PG&E territory.
• Households earning from $69,000 – $180,000 would pay $51 a month in Edison and PG&E territories and $73 a month in SDG&E territory.
• Those with incomes above $180,000 would pay $85 a month in Edison territory, $128 a month in SDG&E territory and $92 a month in PG&E territory.

The reparations he's pushing for will draw probably 90% of African Americans to the state I'm sure. They most likely won't get the 5 mill but it's looking like 1 million plus annual income of $97,000. Also, but I'll post the 5 mil excerpt

That report includes a lengthy list of recommendations that include a $5 million lump sum payment to each eligible person and an additional $97,000 per year for the next 250 years.

In addition to all that free money, black people in California would also receive cash to pay their mortgages, rent, and commercial insurance if they own a business. California would also sell black people condominiums for $1 each and provide tax abatement on sales tax for the next 250 years – but only for black people.

Add in absolving all African American fathers of all child support.

They reinstated the no cash bail policy in major cities.

They've banned many states:

The following states are subject to California’s ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel:
1. Alabama
2. Arizona
3. Arkansas
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. Idaho
7. Indiana
8. Iowa
9. Kansas
10. Kentucky
11. Louisiana
12. Mississippi
13. Missouri (as of August 28, 2023)
14. Montana
15. Nebraska (as of October 1, 2023)
16. North Carolina
17. North Dakota
18. Ohio
19. Oklahoma
20. South Carolina
21. South Dakota
22. Tennessee
23. Texas
24. Utah
25. West Virginia
26. Wyoming (as of July 14, 2023)

In rare instances, an exception to AB 1887 may be granted. Each exception will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please utilize the Request for Approval of Travel to the Prohibited States Under AB 1887 Form to request an exception prior to booking travel. The form should be filled out with a detailed description and justification for travel; please attach any relevant supporting documentation along with the approved form in your travel request.

www.csustan.edu...

He kept the state in Covid19 lockdown well beyond a reasonable period while other states opened up and went about their business.

They've legalized every drug on the planet, the newest called the "zombie" drug which eats people from the inside out.

Officials at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) are having a hard time tracking the spread of the so-called “zombie drug” xylazine because
it is technically legal there.

Xylazine, also known as “tranq,” is a veterinary tranquilizer approved in the U.S. for use in cows and horses. Despite not being approved for humans, it has become increasingly present in illegal drugs. Sources say it can either be cooked into powder form and mixed with opioids such as heroin and fentanyl, or pressed into counterfeit pills or sedatives.

And now polls are showing that 40%-60% of the people want to move out. I guess that's good because it will make room for all the African Americans that will most likely move in.

Newsom Keeps His Seat As A Majority Of California Voters Reject The Recall. California Gov. Gavin Newsom addresses reporters Tuesday at the John L. Burton California Democratic Party headquarters in Sacramento after beating back the recall attempt that aimed to remove him from office. Sep 14, 2021

You get what you vote for.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Thanks! You definitely delivered. That's nefarious to say the least. I wonder if these business locations correlate to COVID hotspots around the country.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I suppose you could draw that conclusion.

But I honestly think that Newsome is not that powerful or intelligent. This whole scenario is way above his pay grade and off his radar. The GoBiz Program was something he signed off on probably being told about it for the first time by his staff as he signed it, and then never thought about it again...bureaucracy at work.

Newsome is a part of a certain group of politicians who take care of each other, and cover for each other from what I have seen. I agree he isn't the "power" or very smart and also quite the human coward and a disgrace to America to put it mildly.

But he is very obedient in pushing every kind of Sodomy imaginable to destroy the fabric and veil of human decency, and doing so at the order of someone higher up and someone with unlimited resource to keep him there. The devil is at the top of that food chain.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Hillary will have snakes for hair and a forked tongue and a raggedy worn out pantsuit.

I'm getting the manga image in my brain as I type. I could go on, but it's kinda off topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Lol at this:

Not much of a vetting process it appears. Freaking bureaucracy, how easy it is for fly-by-night s# shows like this company to slip through. From Tulare to Fresno to where they were found, changing names along the way. Totally on the level.

This company had sanitary conditions like old The Walled City of Kowloon, makes me wonder if the trail of money leads to The CCP or Triads, who are all over the West Coast anywhere there's a Chinese district. They mostly stick to drugs and human trafficking for organ harvest or slavery. They could've got into pregnancy and covid tests though.

Either way, WTG California, let them shady Chinese companies just do whatever because they have money to invest and job growth for rural California.
edit on 9-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: KKLOCO

In a sane world, this would bury him in politics forever.

In a sane world.

In CLOWN WORLD, we will propel him to the highest position in the land. All Hail President Newsome!!!!! And Vice president Hillary Clinton.
What a mess that would be .

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Eric Swalwell was actively working with the CCP againbst the country but he's still not in prison. Why?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO Every time I see Newsom’s face I hear Pink Floyd “with a firm handshake and an easy smile, he slips the knife in”

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's a more comprehensive report:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Emails reveal California Health Department told county officials initially to NOT tell the public about the lab!

This whole situation and it's implications are VERY unsettling.

edit on 8/17/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I posted about this on August 6th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a species I believe we are all doomed.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Great. After I take out a 20 year mortgage on my solar panels. Why did I do that only to have my electric bill lowered to below what I pay for THEM.

Cant win for losing. So tired of doing all the right things and end up punished by the damn govt

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

You're not alone. Everyone is being demoralized in one way or another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join