It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rules For Thee But Not For Me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here, we have a perfect example of someone who fancies themselves above all others and figures there can't be any repercussions for her actions.

www.foxnews.com...

You have to be some kind of stupid to sit here and make these types of "jokes" and think nothing will come of it. Especially, as an elementary school teacher.

Such hits as "Why shouldn't I hate white people" , "This is supposed to be a [Black-person-only] house" , "I can't BELIEVE she has this cave dweller in my freaking house!!!", are just a few of the wonderful things she had to say about her sisters white boyfriend.

But if you ask her, outside of SM, she is "not a racist". She thought her job was safe, but the school board had another idea in mind.

She has since been terminated, sending a message to those that might have the idea to do the same stupid thing; If you think you are above the rules and standards of conduct, you will find yourself unemployed.

I say good riddance, don't need people like that teaching our young students. People like this are the ones who further stigmatize the idea that "white people are the problem". Even furthering one the divides we see ourselves in, in this country.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
the problem with depth of self hate and broadness in the cultural self flagellation is it encourages others to participated who will not understand how they have been played when the world slams them because the vast majority do not think the same as the self hating legacy media..

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

After several generations of telling a demographic of people that they are the victim of basically everything and telling another demographic that they are the cause of everything evil, is it any wonder that this is the result?

Wanna see my shocked face? 😯

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

joins my shocked face..

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Maybe we should take a month and call it white pride month- that'll learn these racists.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Interesting op

"MY SIS LETTING ALL OF EUROPE TAKE TURNS ON HER!!! The disappointment I feel right now!!!! Our parents raised us better than this!!!!"

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Here comes the stereotypes of all blacks because of one idiot. Nice dog whistle 😗🐕

“Blacks be racist and stuff”
edit on 9-8-2023 by Kenny2xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

At this point, nothing surprises me an, especially stuff like this.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

Here comes the stereotypes of all blacks because of one idiot. Nice dog whistle 😗🐕

If that's what you're hearing perhaps you should practice some self-reflection. No dog whistle sounded. It was a news story, plain and simple. Half-hearted try with the deflection though, solid 4 out of 10 there.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

I fail to see where I said "blacks be racist".

There is no stereotyping going on here, simply catching someone in a stigma that they are trying to push further.

But good job trying to make this about what you want it to be about

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I was going more of a 1 out of 100, giving way too much credit here

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sheeple play at life because they have no understanding of what life is, sheeple are the none spiritual and so believe wholly in the material "this world". The Earth is a tea party to them.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

no, in this case, just the teacher in question is the raging racist. or is that raycist to point it out?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

She has since been terminated, sending a message to those that might have the idea to do the same stupid thing;

No it won't. See, that's the problem with the Fox News mentality.....they just don't get it. Most Black people will see her termination as racist and her views to be spot on. This "thing" with black hating white runs far broader and deeper than most all white americans know much less understand. It's "taught" in the schools from kindergarten all the way up and through the Universities. It's endemic. They are taught that they have ample reason to resent "white" culture, white people, etc. THEY are the aggrieved, not the other way round.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you don't get it either. Blacks can't be racist. They are the victim class. Victims aren't racist....they're victims.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

"Fox News mentality" is not the problem, the real problem is this "Most Black people will see her termination as racist and her views to be spot on".

As you stated, they have been told their entire lives that "white man bad" is their credo. Anything that the "white man" comes up with to do or says is absolute Satanic in nature.

When is society ever going to realize this? (rhetorical question)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I don't think she should have been fired, if she wasn't teaching racism, then it's her own opinions.

Why are we celebrating people getting punished for having different opinions?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I see it more as equality that side has been begging for. You equally F around, you equally find out.

If it were the other way around would those that they were being racist towards be up in arms demanding their head on platter? Would they be glad they got fired for saying such terrible things?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Apparently you dont get out much. Its much less a dog whistle these days than it is a tornado siren.

You really do not have to search much on this here internet to find out exactly what I am talking about. This particular incident is MILD compared to what I see on almost a daily basis.

Switching gears now to my marxist hatred affirmation:

Thanks marxist! Thanks for turning all of us against eachother, very clever what you have done but in the end we will all catch on to your games and it will be you and your buddies that will be rotting in jail if not hung from the lamp posts.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: network dude

you don't get it either. Blacks can't be racist. They are the victim class. Victims aren't racist....they're victims.

Can white jews be racist? Aren't they a victim class? What about gypsy's? They look pretty white and people say they are victomized.

How about the Irish? Hell they were almost destroyed by the British and multitudes of them shipped to other continents to do slave labor in penal colonies.

Here is something for you to ponder. Every since mankind has existed there has been slavery. All groups or identities have enslaved some other group. It is a fact. It is also still happening. Mostly sexual slavery, but it is still happening. And yet marxist only care about the ones that they can use as a political tool. Everyone is catching onto your game and we are about to end it for you.

You are losing young male support in the USA. It is a fact. You may have alot of women tricked, but they can't fight. You are losing many young black americans support in the USA. It is a fact.

No one is believing your garbage anymore. I would quit now if I was you, because I know that even you, somewhere in your cobb webbed occiput know what you are saying is pure filthy hateful garbage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join