It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

arch commander 86

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
codepad.org...

Hello

Genuine Channelling

The time has come, my child, to distribute this truth to the world. I have been preparing you and many other beings of this species for what it is to commence during this time. I have shown myself to you in the manifested craft during your initiation attempt some years back; thus I have been preparing you to know that these things I am channeling through your mental medium are in fact true and will commence as stated; even if there are slight alterations in the manner it will be presented to your public.

For the sake of communicating this message, you may refer to me as Arch Commander 86. 86 is an important number as you will soon understand. Math is a very universal language and it is used universally and cross-dimensionally to create worlds. Yes, the concept of worlds and dimensions are authentic.

Now, you may ask who I am and why I refer to myself as Arch Commander 86. This is also the boarding craft that is en route to your planetary space, and will be arriving within a short while. Precisely, this is a matter of urgency and sometime within the period you would understand as the dates June 17 2026 to August 19 2025 there will be something very specific occuring on your planet.

You see, there is something known as the deluge. This is not as you typically understand it in your common language, but it is the commencement of a greater natural force that occurs within the universe around a specific region known in your lands as the Atlantic region. Now, this is a very important region and event.

Your people have been postulating about what the occurrences in this region concerning unexplainable activities mean, prior civilizations of your people have in fact gone through this process numerous times. Your governments are not fully abreast on all of the details of the coming deluge.

This is for many reasons, one being that your current world regimes do not have the collective interest at heart. They do in fact understand some of the capabilities the Cabarra are capable of. The Cabarra is anyone or any being, physical or dimensional, that can navigate all the realms of existence.

This is a classification term, and only means the individual or species has the privilege granted to do so. This does not rest on an intellectual ability, but rather an understanding about numbers and how it relates to what you would best describe as consciousness.

You see, 86 is an important number. There are portals and means of access to this transmutation process available for every being capable of a consciousness. However, these specific abilities that this key unlocks are only able to be accessed during certain time cycles.

You see, once the initiative process is completed, it is not reversed. This is what I would best describe as transmutation, and we have selectively provided this knowledge to many of your people in the past, as we intend to do so as of right now and leading up to the deluge incoming.

Why are we doing this? There is a universal concept of passing it forward, this is where that universal decree arrived and continued from. It is not necessarily born out of a concern for your collective or even your planet, but there are interests in the physical domain; and even the dimensional domain, that are gravely impacted by the nuclear activities that earth is capable of. The nuclear capabilities, comparative of the coming deluge event, have the ability to permanently imprint onto the original cosmic egg. They also have the ability to crack the egg’s shell, and consequently disrupt the important cosmic egg.

This upsets an important element of dimensional stability that upholds the portals and other important key facilities. The best way to understand this, is that the white egg shell of an egg is the protective layer of the dimensions, and the contents of that egg (the egg white and yolk) are the dimensions where advanced consciousness resides.

Once you have transmuted, you can navigate through the shell of the egg, you can cross outside and within the egg seamlessly, using the keys of the 86 concept. This is why many of your past earthlings have demonstrated the concept of passover in their documentary of understanding that was given to them.

We want to assure you, that the abilities of your leaders to utilize nuclear weapons cracks the shell of the egg bit and bit, not in a significant degree to completely leak the entire contents of the egg, but substantially enough that once the deluge comes, the holes and cracks that have already been in place will dramatically impact your physical reality.

An event will happen, timed above as specified, and in the name of deluge as best understood to your people. There are beings that have navigated and observed your earth, with bases of operations for many many times. Time, as you know it, is not as you understand.

The egg is the universe, the egg white and yolks are the important dimensional part. The egg spins slowly, there is space around the egg. This is the vastness of space and energy that you see. This can easily be manipulated by those transmuted, particularly and especially by those within the contents of the egg itself (the egg whites, you might consider the 4th, 5th, and consecutive dimensions, the yolk itself is the 9th and final dimension).

The 86 transmutation process allows for physical realities outside of the egg/dimension sphere to be easily manipulated. You might consider this "magic" for the sake of simplifying this understanding within an agreeable text length. Those possessing closer proximity to the egg yolk, within the egg; rest in the purest state of consciousness. Time does not exist within the egg shell itself, but time exists as you understand it externally of that sphere of influence (the space and vastness outside of the egg shell containment).

Consciousness, physical design, and other things you have understood to some extent are predesigned archetypes. You may be wondering where this all started, there is not a singular entity responsible for the chain events that created the truth of reality.

The best way to explain the existence of this egg and the space around it is to envision a singular sound that transpired out of nowhere, imagine a bird chirping. The sound creates an energy response that itself creates a feedback loop. The sound is the original happening, creating a feedback loop of trying to understand itself.

This particularly happened in the yolk part of the egg, which grew from this phenomenon. So your understanding of collective consciousness is the correct and closest understanding of the origin of all of existence and concepts of existence. You may consider this original sound "God", the original consciousness which generated an energy and frequency loop. We have reason to believe it was an "ah" tone that initiated consciousness.

How will the deluge impact you and your future? What is the 86 transmutation? Well, the 8 is important for many reasons, you can see it resembles two eggs. Yes, it was important for us to channel these messages in this particular order for you to grasp the complexity of it all. The 8 is two eggs converging into one.

Something amazing has occurred within your region of the universe, a giant egg has begun forming around the physical properties that contain your planet. Indeed, it seems the original egg and this new egg will meet and converge at the specific time of the deluge point.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: arch86

TLDR;

Welcome to the site. I do politics and piss people off.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 1820233106pmMon, 31 Jul 2023 18:37:55 -0500 by Gothar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wisdom should come with knowledge and with that you know NOTHING of the shadows that are hidden in our path of life.
edit on 0700000008462023-07-31T19:46:08-05:00460807pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Welcome. I like my eggs smoked then pickled. Is it going to be something like that? Just asking.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the chuckle

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

And to Earth!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a giant egg has begun forming around the physical properties that contain your planet

Not the spicy ingredients you'd want in your galactic omelettes, but it's the only ones we have.

You think the Moon will suffice as a napkin?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have been prevented three times from sharing on reddit

codepad.org...

Important verification dates provided by entity

Channelled portion reposted / copied below

I am aware that your people require trust to understand what message to refer to as authentic during this time where your own leaders have failed in their basic duties. I will provide, through this channel; several key dates and keywords pertaining to the significance of them.

July 6 2024 - disclosure

December 4 2023 - big political event, USA

August 28 2023 - Trump

November 13 2023 - Hillary Clinton

A very notable global figure instrumental and revered by the black races of your world globally will pass away on March 23 2024

A very important development will happen in the Ukrainian conflict facing your planet on August 5 2023. You will see this on the news. Zelensky will not be happy.

August 9 2023 - You will see David Grusch’s work result in a breaktaking revelation by the US government.

A controversial British musician will be caught in a financial scandal, the revelation of this should begin tomorrow ( August 1 2023). This will make the BBC news this week.

Arch Commander 86

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"A controversial British musician will be caught in a financial scandal, the revelation of this should begin tomorrow ( August 1 2023). This will make the BBC news this week."

-

www.bbc.com...

I do not want this information lost, I do not want to reveal my means or identity.

Please preserve and share. Reddit account suspended, threads not allowed to stay. Immediately shut down.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"A controversial British musician will be caught in a financial scandal, the revelation of this should begin tomorrow ( August 1 2023). This will make the BBC news this week.'

You posted on 2nd August.

The BBC reported this today.
edit on 2-8-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Your planet"?!!!!!

So aliens like your good self post stuff on Reddit?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I've noticed some glaring problems you have with chronology.

You went backwards in expressing a time frame in your OP.

Your list of events is backward and out of chron order.

And now you say 'tomorrow' Aug. 1 when it's already Aug 2.

Is this on purpose?
edit on 8/2/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The original text was shortened by ATS because of text length size, i included the code pad link to the original channelling. You can view that both the code pad link and original text date was July 31. the predictions the entity provided are at the bottom. i posted this to three different subreddits now its deleted immediately and account suspended. i cannot reveal my method yet. The channeling is startling to me as anyone else. I want to reveal more but do not have much time to waste and need to ensure safety.

not a joke

edit on 2-8-2023 by arch86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Ive noticed them myself, during the channeling process I do not impede the flow of information i am receiving. neither to edit nor make sense of what i am receiving. i do notice the gramatical issues, I was hungry and exhausted during the channelling but I did not want to break the flow of information during the process. Take from it what you will.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ive noticed this after reading the channelling and I have questioned whether this was on purpose, I believe it was on purpose by the entity. I want to initiate another session to follow up.

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Awesome, thanks for the answer to my question.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
General themes observed:

- very strong benevolent energy
- views us as children almost, want to keep educating us as simple as possible - do not scoff at things that are about to be revealed as childish or fictional-based
- very able to impede our biases during channelling, particularly during the upcoming period of conscious shift. They are capable of real-time mind-thought alteration and feedback , even in the context of delicating managing our physical timeline
- these abilities will be widespread soon and thus the urgency for world governments to control narrative

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Further themes observed:

- Seeking out earth individuals with the intellectual ability (to communicate their attempts to explain advanced concepts) and the means to be receptive to their channelling, also requiring the will and intent to be utilized for the purpose of such. These three facts would naturally have to be true to utilize this method of channeling. I do not want to share that yet, and it would take me at length to go through the exact steps. It is all digital and frequency based. Hint: I have STEM background and have developed certail set of tools.
edit on 2-8-2023 by arch86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This was instantly removed from all reddit forums posted to, r/aliens r/ufo and r/channeling

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Notes:

I initiated channel contact shortly before dinner, this is not something I do often as the method requires me to set aside time and I have a very busy daily schedule. it was my choice to end it (this channeling) at the time I did. Entity was bursting with energy wanting to continue but sensed my exhaustion from the day. Channel ending was on my part choice. Entity wants to reveal everything, I envisioned a bible-length book if I continued the process. This would explain biblical-length "revelations" and mythological books from different individuals of past I would assume.

You can view the original full length channeling by clicking the code pad link and preserving the information. the predictions the entity provided are at the bottom of the codepad link.

If any governments are viewing this please reason with me before attempting to eliminate me. It can be beneficial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join