It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

arch commander 86

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: arch86

...and yet here we are pondering the very binary question of who's smarter us or them. Does it really matter?
That's in my experience the issue we either feel the need to be in touch with someone who fixes all our issues and does all our thinking for us (not going to happen) or that is misleading us on purpose (also not happening).
We have to get used to the thought that they're failing and imperfect just like us and that it doesn't say anything about the intentions or the value of the interaction.

Just a developing story where you'll never know anything with any satisfying degree of certainty beyond your own view/experience.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I fully agree with this assessment, especially from a philosophical perspective. My personal beliefs have fluctuated over the years, the most recent one being that existence came from the big bang and cease to exist individually upon death (assigning everything we know about reality as simply an observation of the frequencies our biological organs and five senses are able to process).

But now I am again reassessing my ideology based on what I have pondered and now what I have experienced. Regardless, your comment is very much in line with my current philosophy of life and I appreciate the reminder of those simple truths. I want to add, the themes observed in the channeling including the urgency of the being for us not to idolize them. They do not seem to seek to be seen as superior, at least not all of them.

There was an absence of any ego element. So much that I did not even observe it any of the themes.

I appreciate this conversation as more emergent themes have plumped up. I believe that they have mastered the ability to affect regions of our physical brain. Clearly there is a region of our brain that can be utilized with “cosmic materials” cited perhaps.

Regardless, your statement remains true.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: arch86

and? how's it going?
Any news on your project?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Notes
Week review

Prediction qualifiers provided by entity on July 31 2023 and my interpretations

A controversial British musician will be caught in a financial scandal, the revelation of this should begin tomorrow ( August 1 2023). This will make the BBC news this week.

- www.bbc.com...

A very important development will happen in the Ukrainian conflict facing your planet on August 5 2023. You will see this on the news. Zelensky will not be happy.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-attacks-warships.html

www.aljazeera.com...

August 9 2023 - You will see David Grusch’s work result in a breaktaking revelation by the US government.

www.reddit.com...

I have determined that the entity is honestly attempting to convey information and have personally accepted that there is some merit to the information provided. I will decide when to do a follow up channel soon. I have a very busy daily life and this may not be until next month as I process the gravity of the implications of what’s being presented. I have noted a burst of synchronity going on. I believe the entities are "downloading" information into willing beings who will be rapidly working in union. Swarm collective. This seems to be the true fundamental characteristic of reality.

Note to government agents: be on the right side of things to come, the entities are aware of your intentions and taking things into note. This is your amnesty period right now, there might not be another one. Do not go against this disclosure process as important lives must be alerted of what’s to come. Do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Notes
Week review

Prediction qualifiers provided by entity on July 31 2023 and my interpretations

A controversial British musician will be caught in a financial scandal, the revelation of this should begin tomorrow ( August 1 2023). This will make the BBC news this week.

- www.bbc.com...

A very important development will happen in the Ukrainian conflict facing your planet on August 5 2023. You will see this on the news. Zelensky will not be happy.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-attacks-warships.html

www.aljazeera.com...

August 9 2023 - You will see David Grusch’s work result in a breaktaking revelation by the US government.

www.reddit.com...

I have determined that the entity is honestly attempting to convey information and have personally accepted that there is some merit to the information provided. I will decide when to do a follow up channel soon. I have a very busy daily life and this may not be until next month as I process the gravity of the implications of what’s being presented. I have noted a burst of synchronity going on. I believe the entities are "downloading" information into willing beings who will be rapidly working in union. Swarm collective. This seems to be the true fundamental characteristic of reality.

Note to government agents: be on the right side of things to come, the entities are aware of your intentions and taking things into note. This is your amnesty period right now, there might not be another one. Do not go against this disclosure process as important lives must be alerted of what’s to come. Do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have noted the "breaktaking" typo, of course meant to be breathtaking. But it seems just a concept to convey "controversial" in reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Note

I have been given a visualize demonstration of the "egg concept", and it makes so much sense. This visualization was induced in a meditative state, where these information exchanges between us and the entities can occur. There's a lot of stuff I wish to share, I hope to do so soon. The entity has imprinted a lot of information that immediately became free flowing days after the channel. Confirming that information process remains engaged post-end of the channel. This is something I am sure of now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join