It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK names the killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
An interesting chat in an informal setting where he lays out a few hard facts, regarding why his uncle and father got killed, and why there is money for war and Banks, at the expense of the middle class. These sorts of talks might be dangerous for his health unless he knows he can get away with it. He states clearly that if he gets in he will scatter the CIA to the winds and take care of the business that his uncle vowed to do. If the present administration is scared of Trump this should spread panic among them. Or is it just political posturing to confuse the issues?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think it's posturing. The President doesn't have the power to disband the CIA, it would take an act of Congress and that would never hold up to a vote. I will guarantee the CIA has dirt on every member.

If all else fails, he's another victim of the Kennedy curse, the Vice President steps up and issues a statement " I LOVE the CIA. Great people! please don't kill me "

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have to agree with David, Our entire congress is compromised. You don't get to hold office if your clean. They select on their ability to control.

Just my .02

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

thanks to the 'new rules' of 'execcutive descisions' he could.

if by a miracle he won, btw, anyone who 'likes' him is raccist.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am forever astonished at the amount of people who take this sort of stuff serious. America is the land of meatheads and this is just redmeat for those meatheads. We all come to ATS to feed the monkey with this stuff to scratch our mental illness itch.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think abolishing the CIA might be a bad idea. They would probably continue as a private entity with zero oversight, funding their operations through blackmail, human trafficking, and drug distribution. So basically what they do now, but with even less oversight.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Funny thing about RFK's campaign; all candidates running for POTUS are afforded the ability to have security details paid for by taxpayers, yet Kennedy's request has been denied.

How strange that all other candidates now have security details while he's the only one for whom a security detail was deemed unnecessary, as 'there appears to be no risk', even though he's had threats of violence for him and his family members, including death threats.

I suspect there's a plan to deal with Kennedy if he rises too high in the polls.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Imagine if somebody murdered your father and your beloved uncle and got off scotfree, actually successfully blaming somebody else in the public eye, and you knew exactly who did it and thought you had even a snowball's chance in hell at retribution. What would you do?

I'd go for it.

Whether he even has that snowball's chance is another discussion, but I see that little boy back in the mid-sixties, wondering why his daddy and his uncle are dead.

I don't think that he'd have to scatter the CIA to the winds. If he just declassifies and makes public everything related to his father's and his uncle's death, that'd be enough damage. He's pissed; and rightly so. I'd be. I don't think that his chances are very good because the deep state can't let that happen. They simply cannot let it happen. I wholly believe that they'd start a nuclear war before they'd allow that cat to get out of it's old bag. I've always said that they are so evil and so corruput that if they know they are going to go down, they will not hesitate to take all of us with them.

:
edit on 2023 7 29 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: quietspectator
I think abolishing the CIA might be a bad idea. They would probably continue as a private entity with zero oversight, funding their operations through blackmail, human trafficking, and drug distribution. So basically what they do now, but with even less oversight.

Do you actually tihnk that they or the FBI have any oversight at this point, anyway?

I don't. Unless you call covering Joe's and Hunter's asses and massive gov't corruption oversight. Then, yeah, they'd have loads of oversight.

:
edit on 2023 7 29 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would like to see Trump run with Kennedy, win, and just comence to kicking democrat woketard ass from one end of this country to the other.

And I would like to be standing close enough to Obama to see the look on his face if that happened.....

He would flee to either Iran or China immediately... he may already have contingency plans to do so........

And we have assets in both countries........

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Executive orders could start eroding their power and influence. If RFK removes their teeth(and survives)they would be far more susceptible to public opinion and scrutiny.

It should have ended with Assanage, Snowden, and Manning. There is ample evidence to show the CIA isn't operating with American peoples interests in mind, and that this country doesn't need them. They couldn't prevent 9/11 and it took more than a decade to catch the supposed mastermind behind it all...

We will only see real change when the American people wake up and collectively tell the CIA to pound sand.
edit on 29-7-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

He has my vote in the primary.

Will be tough decision which is the bigger fu to vote for in the presidential election…. Him or trump.

Hope he doesn’t get screwed over like Bernie.

new topics

top topics

join