It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Could Be Mentally Confused About Aliens Due to Their Mind Manipulation Tools.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A misplaced post….Oooooooops

👽

edit on 27-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I don't think there's a need to go down rabbit holes of speculation. For a species who is so sure of itself about what car farts are doing to our climate, we certainly should be able to obtain proof of off-world visitors.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think there's a need to go down rabbit holes of speculation. For a species who is so sure of itself about what car farts are doing to our climate, we certainly should be able to obtain proof of off-world visitors.

They aren’t “off world visitors”. That’s the point.

I’ll point to two very telling occurrences.

1. The change of the term from Unidentified Flying Object (definition: a material thing that can be seen and touched), to Unidentified Arial Phenomena (definition: a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question). THIS ALONE, speaks a billion words. Much of the phenomena is not physical (object) in nature, or of our understanding of it at least.

2. Grusch, just yesterday refused to use, or accept the term ‘extraterrestrial’.

On topic, yes, they definitely do manipulate our mental states. They have the capacity for it, from the reasons aforementioned. In fact, this very website is one of the largest mega archives of the very topic you’re inquiring about!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think you described what these beings are perfectly in your post. They aren't coming from outer space. They have been here since before time began

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

So here we have a thread about alien life and you are using it to attack Biden?!!!!!!!

You're overly paranoid today. This thread cites what the Biden White House said today about off-world Alien life. Hope u feel better tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's not the "aliens" that are confusing people's minds.

Yesterday on a thread that I started, someone posted a quote from The X Files. Yeah, I know it was a fictional televiosn program, but fiction often speaks more to fact than what is called reality. The quote - said by character Fox Mulder in the episode Patient X - was as follows:

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

It's not the aliens you need to be concerned with. It's the corrupt, sociopathic, power-hungry monsters that were born right here on the good ol' Earth and are runnin things now. While you're looking to distant stars for either salvation or destruction, they're here, at your back door, killing you and yours.

Deny Ignorance means Question Everything.

:

With this thread, I'm trying to address the reaction of GLOBAL LEADERS to off-world intelligent life visiting Earth. They just can't bring themselves to say the obvious...even after being briefed on it by the agencies who see vehicles entering Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CelestialAnomaly

I think you described what these beings are perfectly in your post. They aren't coming from outer space. They have been here since before time began

Yes, and their main objective is to create chaos. Sound familiar?- Kinda like governments…

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: ARM1986

Yeah, (t)here are still people on here talking about demons, because the spirutal realm is real and there are entities that want to kill, steal and destroy human life.

Ignoring them or pretending they don't exist does not make them go away; it actuallly gives them an advantage.

But you go ahead and blindly follow whatever the "aliens" say and let know how that works out for you.

:

I hope you also placed that video in the CONSPIRACIES IN RELIGION forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After watching a recent House Intelligence Committee on the matter, it was interesting to see just how many topics where restricted to the public and moved over to a closed meeting. National security was the justification to defend any competitive advantage from recovered technologies.

But is it really in the National Security interest to have a population ignorant while multinational corporations continue their compartmentalized research endeavours.

As for what kind of mental manipulations are going on, fear is a big stick commonly used.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust this thread lacks substance. Beyond your own opining there’s nothing to support your conclusion from the quoted statements.

Perhaps the whole government holding knowledge of biblical all powerful alien knowledge and tech sounds a bit like it taps into some archetypal story the human psyche resonates with of greater beings from beyond us. The thing is, the constant reach to government for this elevates those “in the know” in government to an equal “greater being” status. It all seems like very direct manipulation through storytelling- because that’s all there is to it. Perhaps?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think we are confused about aliens because of human created and controlled mind manipulation tools

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: ARM1986

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“We Could Be Mentally Confused About politicians Due to Their Mind Manipulation Tools.”

Fixed that for you LOL.

They aren’t confused about aliens, they worship them. They can’t tell us who they really are due to that.

Now, swap ‘aliens’ with ‘demons’ and you’re on the right track.

There are still people on here talking about demons? Really? Evil actions sure, evil intentions. A lack of understanding does not make something a demon.

Yes, we are. And yes, I’m speaking of literal demons.

I was raised vehemently to believe in demons. Then I left that religion at 22, and didn’t believe in them for 15 years thereafter. After 15 years of intense research, it came back full circle. They exist. I wish they didn’t, but they do.

Go down the rabbit hole. It might take you a decade or so to grasp it, like it did me.

You have no idea the rabbit holes I have been down, and you are wrong. They are not demons, that is a label given to something out of ignorance. Your lack of understanding doesn’t make them demons, or angels angels. These are just ghost labels of your early indoctrination. That isn’t to say there are not beings who you would call evil. The scary thing is that most ‘demons’ are human. The most heinous acts imaginable carried out by humans on humans and the earth too. I encourage you to keep going.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

thread title sounded interesting then within the first 3 words we had BDS (even use of capitials) on show, such a shame what has happened to ATS that every forum is flooded with people obsessing over idiot politicians

If aliens exist, they dont care about which idiot people cheerlead for on planet earth, and they laugh in their UFOs at how some people argue the merits/faults of politics knowing full well that any human who does obsess so much has been mentally brainwashed and is an easy target for more brainwashing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join