It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Could Be Mentally Confused About Aliens Due to Their Mind Manipulation Tools.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thursday, July 27, 2023

Today PRESIDENT BIDEN's White House says Aliens MAY, or MAY NOT Exist...

The White House revealed Wednesday where it now stands on the possible existence of alien life, telling reporters they "don't know" whether the numerous sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are proof whether extraterrestrials are real.

"We don't know. We don't have the answers about what these phenomena are," National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told a reporter at the daily White House press briefing who asked if the U.S. government believed there "may be life outside of our planet."

Kirby said he didn't have a position on it "one way or the other", but did say the government believed "there are unexplained aerial phenomena that have been sighted and reported by pilots, Navy and Air Force, that these phenomena have in some cases had an impact on our training ranges, on our pilots' ability to fly, train, operate and stay ready."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

DECADES of U.S. Military and Intel and Private Citizen interactions with these "phenomenon", yet the Presidential administration of the United States is still clueless?

Maybe humankind really is massively mentally inferior to these alien life forms.

They could be using some "tool" or "technique" to keep the world leaders confused, perhaps?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/27/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How about Subliminal Technology on Steroids!

Source: How Subliminal Images Impact Your Brain and Behavior

What does subliminal messaging entail? Subliminal messages are words or images presented below our conscious awareness. Usually we think of short frames cut into a video feed, where the subliminal message appears so quickly (usually less than one tenth of a second!) that our minds do not register their appearance. On the other hand, supraliminal messages are presented for longer periods of time, such that we can consciously see them.

Think of all the cellphones, pads, laptops, PC’s, TV’s….etc.

Shadow government and possibly alien collaboration for these current times……

People being programmed? Why not?

Subliminal Programming In Progress

👽
edit on 27-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“We Could Be Mentally Confused About politicians Due to Their Mind Manipulation Tools.”

Fixed that for you LOL.

They aren’t confused about aliens, they worship them. They can’t tell us who they really are due to that.

Now, swap ‘aliens’ with ‘demons’ and you’re on the right track.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's not the "aliens" that are confusing people's minds.

Yesterday on a thread that I started, someone posted a quote from The X Files. Yeah, I know it was a fictional televiosn program, but fiction often speaks more to fact than what is called reality. The quote - said by character Fox Mulder in the episode Patient X - was as follows:

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

It's not the aliens you need to be concerned with. It's the corrupt, sociopathic, power-hungry monsters that were born right here on the good ol' Earth and are runnin things now. While you're looking to distant stars for either salvation or destruction, they're here, at your back door, killing you and yours.

Deny Ignorance means Question Everything.

:
edit on 2023 7 27 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“We Could Be Mentally Confused About politicians Due to Their Mind Manipulation Tools.”

Fixed that for you LOL.

They aren’t confused about aliens, they worship them. They can’t tell us who they really are due to that.

There are still people on here talking about demons? Really? Evil actions sure, evil intentions. A lack of understanding does not make something a demon.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

Yeah, (t)here are still people on here talking about demons, because the spirutal realm is real and there are entities that want to kill, steal and destroy human life.

Ignoring them or pretending they don't exist does not make them go away; it actuallly gives them an advantage.

But you go ahead and blindly follow whatever the "aliens" say and let know how that works out for you.

:
edit on 2023 7 27 by incoserv because: added video.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So here we have a thread about alien life and you are using it to attack Biden?!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So here we have a thread about alien life and you are using it to attack Biden?!!!!!!!

It wasn't an "attack."

It was a statement of contextual fact. IF - and I emphasize the IF - this were all true, it would represent at least a massive existential paradigm shift, which in the best case scenario would completely upset pretty much ever facet of life on earth. Though I do not believe that any of it is true, I do believe that that is exactly the end game; but this puppet administration is more concerned with banning water heaters and promoting cross dressers with plastic penises and zipper tits than it is in leading the nation into the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Yeah, (t)here are still people on here talking about demons, because the spirutal realm is real and there are entities that want to kill, steal and destroy human life.

Ignoring them or pretending they don't exist does not make them go away. it actuallly gives them an advantage.

But you go ahead and do what the "aliens" say and let know how that works out for you.

:

That’s A Keeper!

I used listen PH ….but damned if I can’t remember hearing this one ever.

Thx!

🍻

👽

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Ignoring them or pretending they don't exist does not make them go away. it actuallly gives them an advantage.

But you go ahead and do what the "aliens" say and let know how that works out for you.

:

That’s A Keeper!

I used listen PH ….but damned if I can’t remember hearing this one ever.

Thx!

🍻

👽

Almost every day at noon. On WYNK in Baton Rouge. Almost never missed him. When he quit and when he died, it was like losing an old friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's more than that. None of the leaders or scientists in the world have enough evidence to know for sure the Aliens exist...after all these decades.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ignoring them or pretending they don't exist does not make them go away; it actuallly gives them an advantage.

But you go ahead and blindly follow whatever the "aliens" say and let know how that works out for you.

:

Deny ignorance. We’ve just had a hearing on UAP’s etc, which appear to be proven. When is the one coming on the spiritual realm?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I won’t derail the topic thread…..but when you get a chance…listen to this

m.youtube.com...

😉

👽

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986

Fixed that for you LOL.

There are still people on here talking about demons? Really? Evil actions sure, evil intentions. A lack of understanding does not make something a demon.

Yes, we are. And yes, I’m speaking of literal demons.

I was raised vehemently to believe in demons. Then I left that religion at 22, and didn’t believe in them for 15 years thereafter. After 15 years of intense research, it came back full circle. They exist. I wish they didn’t, but they do.

Go down the rabbit hole. It might take you a decade or so to grasp it, like it did me.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Exactly! I assume you have been following some of the data of encounters that TPTB would rather not get into this early in the revelations. Mind control, maybe not collective but at least for one person or a car full, is a typical aspect of ANY abduction experience.

Two aspects of my 1964 abduction that I woke up believing that next morning were (1) I was to terminate my on-going divorce from my wife at that time for the sake of my 18-month child, and (2) as a rural Illinois redneck conservative, I needed to really rethink about the reasons why I should be a liberal democrat. It is a strong pill to take, but concepts of typical conservatives have no place in an world that the ETs want to help rebuilt for our diminishing civilization. As I wrote the other day concepts of "freedom" and "nationalism" are not conducive to a cosmic setting.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's more than that. None of the leaders or scientists in the world have enough evidence to know for sure the Aliens exist...after all these decades.

Why do you think that is?

Maybe due to a lack of PHYSICAL evidence? Why would there be a lack of that? Maybe because they are spiritual in nature, and don’t have truly physical bodies or craft, as we perceive them.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It wasn't an "attack."

It was a statement of contextual fact. IF - and I emphasize the IF - this were all true, it would represent at least a massive existential paradigm shift, which in the best case scenario would completely upset pretty much ever facet of life on earth. Though I do not believe that any of it is true, I do believe that that is exactly the end game; but this puppet administration is more concerned with banning water heaters and promoting cross dressers with plastic penises and zipper tits than it is in leading the nation into the future.

maybe the crossdressers with the plastic penises are time travelers from the future? or maybe we have never been visited by aliens, this myth based on stories, hearsay, blurry videos and pics. there is factually no proof. but yes, we could definitely do better with a little less transgender and a little more focus on the essential problems that we - as a whole - will have to deal with in the coming decades.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I do not know if aliens are responsible, but I do believe there could be an advanced group of beings on earth that could have created the technology people are seeing in the sky. Just think if a group of humanoids that cloaked their civilization somehow and did not have militaries draining their budget.....they could concentrate on scientific advancement and be way ahead of us technologically. In a hundred years we may have this type of technology ourselves at the present rate of advancement...they could have started hundreds of years ago. They would never give us the technology because we would become a threat to their society. They could even be intelligent people that broke away from us a hundred years ago and developed things since then. The rest of the world is definitely not ready to have that technology....warmongers exist in most countries around the world.

I am sure that the climate change activists would go after these people/beings and try to tax them for their flying craft around if they found out they are residents of earth. I am not saying that they necessarily are human, but I believe they are actually legal residents of the earth.

I had to edit to add. If these people/beings have been living here for a long time flying around, I do not think they are a threat to them. As long as I don't get squashed by a flying saucer hitting my house, I have no problem with them. Do they abduct people? don't know, but it appears that they might like the taste of beef.
edit on 27-7-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

When it comes to UAP's , the POTUS does Not Possess a High Enough Security Clearance , nor a Need to Know Above Top Secret Entitlement . Temporary Help Know their Place in the Grander Schemes of Things.....

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986

Fixed that for you LOL.

I was raised vehemently to believe in demons. Then I left that religion at 22, and didn’t believe in them for 15 years thereafter. After 15 years of intense research, it came back full circle. They exist. I wish they didn’t, but they do.

Go down the rabbit hole. It might take you a decade or so to grasp it, like it did me.

"Give me a Child until the age of Seven, and that Child will be Mine for the rest of its Life"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join