It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 517
<< 514  515  516    518 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have been a member for a couple of months now and I find this site to be the best managed and most interesting I found, The members are interesting and many, well informed. I enjoy the almost complete absence of badgering and name calling that seems to polute other such sites.
I have an interest in the origins of things. I will read just about any post explaining what someone has found out about most of the things we have convinced ourselves we know something about.
I have written replies to other member's postings but have no idea if the replies are ever read or whether anyone has responded to what I write. Mostly I say my bit and move on.
I enjoy the site very much but have limited time to visit, working 6 days a week.
There are so many members the topics abound and it's fun to read what people have to say.
skep

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi my name is Billy, i'm from NY and look forward to all the knowledge i'm going to get, the truth.. My "late" Father worked @ Roswell Air Base, he helped build it in 1942. Which i only know becouse of his paystub i found in our family album after he passed way last year.
I can't wait to start getting involved.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Welcome a new ATS member, Exposed

Hi my name is Brian
. I'm a cambodian american 2nd generation from refuge parents. I work as an automotive engineer, designing many of those car parts on a computer most of the day. I was reading this web forum for several months, and became hooked. I have a particular interest in politics, military, science/tech, as well as current events. I hope to provide introspect and theoretical analysis based on my youthful experiences and knowledge.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi I been interested in this site for some time,I can relate to several topics on this site,having been disabled I have to develop new hobby,so look forward to expressing views,as I have an extensive background in quite a variety of topics,comes from being around so long i guess,and large family

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
hi my names antoine dorman and im from northern ireland i joind to try and stop all the lying goverments in this world

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Zeppyfish,

I am in the process of preparing a post re the mysterious microbiologist deaths and H5N1 "flu" . What have you come across to date?

U2U me if you wish

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Been lurking here for about 2 years, some very interesting information I am mostly interested in the Nevada Test Site and the Groom Lake facility.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WHY IS IT THAT SPECIAL PEOPLE CAN POST AS MANY TIMES AS THEY WANT AND I CAN ONLY POST ONCE. WHAT IS UP WHITH THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is this how you treat your new members by locking them out of subjects, because they have difference of opinions or ideas. so tell me why and give me an e-mail ats. tell me why. i did everthing by your rules. and i get locked out. why????????????????////

top topics

<< 514  515  516    518 >>

join