It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I walk tall
I kick ass,
I know how to fly a plane
I I will never forget that I come from
a long line of truth seekers, lovers, and warriors.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very spiritual and commited to religious belliefs as well as
traditional ways of life.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure I can contribute anything, will probably mostly stay silent and LEARN. Learn about what is truly going on in our world today.

link   
Im very interested in the paranormal. I plan on getting info and sometimes providing info on Things like ghosts, atlantis, 2012, bigfoot, nessie, demons ect. This seems like a site i would like.

link   
Born Again

link   
hi iam rhema

link   
I hope to discover truth, on issues I have heard about for years.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe in the constitution and also that our gov. has turned communist.

link   
Hello,
I wandered in to read the "just got back from a FEMA Detainment camp" post, and thought the topics in your site description looked interesting. I would probably be more of a lurker than a poster here.

link   
GEORGE BUSH AND OTHER TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE THE ONLY WINNER'S IN THIS SO CALLED WAR

link   
Its all over, the Red Sox won the World Series

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would be interested to join in some of the discussions that I have read here.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
DoctorQ is a physicist, laser jock, father, techno-geek whose first reaction to seeing something new is "Let's take it apart and figure out how it works!" One result of this is that he holds 19 patents; another is that his 2 daughters are learning the same behaviour (giving him lots of grey hair).
DoctorQ is interested in contributing technical commentary & explanations on topics related to technology and to public policy on use of technology; and is interested in hearing about hard-core techie stuff from people active in those areas--information much deeper than the 1 page glossy ads in the trade journals that read like "LokheedNorthupBoring Corp: Defending America 24/7".

link   
I am concerned about the validity of a post I just read and want to participate in the discussion. I am very interested in whether this person is telling the truth because if they are it could be very relevant to current events.

link   
I'm a level-headed conspiracy nut that loves to learn and research the inner and outer workings of "them". I beLIEve in nothing.

I thought it was of the utmost importance to document the inner workings of this thing we all call "The New World Order"....or "The Illuminati"....or whatever name you have for it, as there is so many facets to this thing representing the global domination we as a collective human consciousness are experiencing at this moment. If you have any knowledge of the machinery of this twisted beast, you will soon realize that it cannot be summed up by a simple title or article.

Some have called this "the Octopus", due to the many arms it has within us all........from the Federal Reserve to the President Of The United States Of America.......Prime Ministers to Drug Smugglers........Foundations to Religions.........Global Companies to your Freemasonic Lodges.......U.S. Congressman to Global Political Parties.......both sides of the aisle......ALL POLITICAL PARTIES to the Royal Annunaki Bloodline that treats us all like human cattle on a daily basis.

Something has to be done to show these people as they truly are.......The Global Manipulators......or Humanity's Enslavers. Every cog in the wheel of domination is important, as they all have their part to play.

They don't take kindly to people who try and take the mask off the beast and show it's true face........a face that's in everything we see and do......and how could you blame them? If the matrix is shown to be the matrix, it will fail. How would you combat this? .....Ahh, teach them from the earliest age possible (When does "school" start? Around 5 or 6?) that this reality is the only reality. Infusing them virtually from conception with the knowledge that they're not unique. Bathing us in the amniotic fluid of ignorance and uselessnees, we soon see that we are powerless against such a machine.......a machine set in motion centuries ago......to enslave us all. That we are the individual cup of water they want us to be, not the infinite ocean of consciousness that we truly are.

link   
I've come to this site on several occasions and read the John Titor material and used links to David Icke etc. I've lived in NYC for 20 years, but am originally from Ponca City, OK. I think for myself, and value the discussion of others, wherever they are on the "political spectrum" so long as they too do not allow others to tell them what to think. There is too much of that going on. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just found this board today. I am very interested in all the different perspectives
. I would hope to contribute something intelligent!! It has made for a very interesting afternoon for me.

link   
hi all, i am 22 years old and live in the uk in the west midlands. i am very interested in this site as i know the goverment don't tell us very much at all. i have been reading some of the posts and i can't wait to add my views.

link   
I am curious and want to know what is really happening all around. I am also a published author.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi--found this site on a browse that caught my eye on 9/11 conspiracy possibility.
Artist by trade--but I get by.

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join