It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am a displaced aerospace design engineer and very interested in technologies gone by. I am an avid
pre-history buff and would like to help usher in an age of peace and truth as it
relates to our distant past or probable futures...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi! I'm a Texan concerned about what the powers that be are up to in the US and the World. I don't believe in the least that we are being told the truth in the media. Even Katrina, which is devastating, I believe is being used to mask important things happening in the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm interested in discussing conspiracies and learn and contribute to the discussions.

link   
Still wondering what's going on

link   
Have researched over 25 years. Had correspondence with Col Prouty. Have attended many US symposia/conventions .

link   
Just want to learn.

link   
I first came here through a link to the "Katrina-Aftermath-detention-camp"-Thread. That sparked my interest.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have been reading these forums four over a year now, I never had the courage to register and post because I felt that what I could contribute would not be worthy of the space it took up. Now, though, I have finally mustered the courage to create an account and actually post my thoughts and ideas. I have already learned so much from these boards and have become so much more skeptical of mainstream media (I even wrote a paper in college about it) and have thought about the real reason events unfold as they do. As an active member and contributor I hope to add any useful knowledge I have so as to further enrich this community. If my membership application is accepted you'll most likely find me at the Prophecy board, Fragile Earth (and most recently at the Katrina Aftermath board), or the Political Conspiracy board. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you all.

link   
Hello all, and i'm only currently aged 15, but i assure you that i'm much more mature and unselfish then most people, i will attempt to contribute where possible and i'm always willing to help people through crisis and bad times.

If that's all!

See you all around!

link   
Enlighten me to whats really going on

link   
I just find this sort of discussion fascinating. And necessary.

link   
i'm very curious about the alien situation and also very disbelieving in general of governments all over. I hope to debate a few issues and learn new things

link   
i am a free thinker, and believe everyone has the right to be. There are things going on in this world that I don't necessarily agree with and if I don't negate them, who will. Violence is not the answer to our problems and we need to learn; as a people; to solve them through other means.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Lois and I'm living in Oregon. Found this forum through a link within an article and decided it may be a great place to share and learn information during these end times.

link   
Look not on the outward things for the truth lies inside.

vw

link   
my name is Steven Elson, im a student a college doing a games development course im 17 and im interested in drawing quite alot, im hopeless at drawing ppl though

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
whats up. While i am new to this web site i have been researching the illuminati since i learned about the masons.

link   
I am interested in learning what is really going on in the world. Mostly I do not accept the mainstream media's presentation of it.

link   
I am a patent attorney who thinks about federal government a little bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join